• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Laundry, you keep shoving this 'trying to get people to doubt me' and I keep telling you it isn't true, and only maybe 3 people have i really confronted about you, which is J, mallo, and raz. I don't understand why you're dogging me like that when you know saying EVERYONE isn't true.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's a half-baked response but I'll get to a computer later tonight, and I rely don't want to keep walling with you because it will turn into nothing because you're not progressing your read on me but instead throwing the same exact thing you've been throwing at me for the past two pages, and I am sick of repeating myself.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Then I won't ask you further about Laundry because regardless of alignment you've shown that you're going to continue to be stubborn about it. That isn't productive to me but I'm my time as much as you think I'm wasting yours if you won't cooperate.
I don't get this at all.

You have said several times that you wanted to get 'my reaction to being asked about Laundry'. You got it. So what are you drawing from it? Anything at all?

I don't know what more of a reaction I can give you at this point. I have laid out clearly why I am Townreading Laundry.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because your only reason being "man I just wanna talk about Laundry" reads as an attack. You continually saying that I need to be addressed this phase reads like an attack. You telling others to rethink their reads on me looks like an attack. It looks like you think I'm scum or at least scummy and that you have a legitimate reason for thinking as much. You eventually saying "I don't have anything, I just wanna progress my read" does not cover that at all.

:186:
This. This accurately summarizes my issue with the Soup pushes.

Soup, are one or both of us scum? Are neither of us scum?

Your approach to this day makes it look like you have serious issue with both of us, but the only thing you've seriously questioned me about is my read on Alex, and you've been pushing him under the pretext of developing your read, but seemingly have little to show for it?

What have you gotten out of this? How has it progressed your reads on both of our slots?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I'm notngonna dip into laundry vs soup until at least i have rakes runthrough on it, if i actually say anything on it at all

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not taking a morale high ground or nearly anything that you are saying. You are completely over-exaggerating what I said and I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt since you are heatedly arguing with soup. But let me correct something because me and Bardull are viewing you for completely different reasons and it isn't "exactly the same"

I'm not saying everyone that was on Maven was bad. I'm saying, specifically and only you. I think your leading of the Maven lynch was scummy via the way you went about trying to get it happening and not even seeming to consider the possibility that Maven was town. His lynch was a bad one, but you didn't look to re-evaluate your read on him at all. You seemed to have come into the thread and had a goal to lynch Maven and also to push him regardless since you saw his first post. You sat on your scum-read on him and spearheaded his lynch over Glyph. I'm not giving you 100% sole responsibility of that lynch because there are 6 other votes to account for. I am saying that you are the person of interest of that lynch and if you say otherwise, it's simply not true.

The Maven lynch was your lynch, you pushed it, and I disliked your push on it. I'm not saying "You were wrong, therefore scum." I'm saying, your methods behind the Maven lynch worry me and also seem that you are just being stubborn to be stubborn this game especially regarding your reads which makes me more likely to believe you are scum.

The only thing I've said about you toDay is I wanted to look at you more, you were in my top 5 of possible lynch options for toDay, and I wanted to see your soup stuff finally considering your hinting at it all yesterDay, but nothing coming from it. I talked in detail regarding you yesterDay saying that one of you or Mallory is someone I am looking at for a possibility of who is scum and lately I have been town-reading Mallory much harder than I have you and so I want to look into you more.
That's not my point. You can point to me all you want for mislynching him but I legitimately did not see a better direction. I believed Maven was scum and by the time that I returned to the thread (because I had work up until 10 PM that night), I didn't see a better option. I thought the Glyfe lynch sucked ass and that any other lynch was a long shot save for Zaixl, who I also think sucked ass.

But let's turn this back on you. You say you thought Maven was obvtown by the end and that we shouldn't have lynched him. Your vote wasn't anywhere. Moreover, if you truly believe Maven was obvtown, where were you? You had the opportunity to push your read and swing that lynch to Glyfe, which would've pushed it into majority (which would've gotten Maven and Fanny to revote with Moosy and Spak already being there). You didn't. Hell, you didn't even vote him. Now you come into D2 and say that the Glyfe lynch should've happened, that "the people who spearheaded the Maven push" (read: me) are suspect, and that I, along with a few others, are good candidates for a lynch today (which you have actually said). Coming from my point of view, that doesn't look like a vindictive townie, that looks like a scummer that let it happen and is now using that mislynch to his advantage. Sue me for finding you suspicious as a result of it.

You are glossing over and not speaking the truth regarding my read on you and I want to clarify that for others.
Then speak directly instead of in vague roundabout terms. Actually address me when you mean me instead of speaking around me without naming me despite obviously talking about me. That looks underhanded as ****.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's a half-baked response but I'll get to a computer later tonight, and I rely don't want to keep walling with you because it will turn into nothing because you're not progressing your read on me but instead throwing the same exact thing you've been throwing at me for the past two pages, and I am sick of repeating myself.
same

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

Your approach to this day makes it look like you have serious issue with both of us, but the only thing you've seriously questioned me about is my read on Alex, and you've been pushing him under the pretext of developing your read, but seemingly have little to show for it?

What have you gotten out of this? How has it progressed your reads on both of our slots?
Answer this, Soup. Don't respond to every single one of my posts about you. Answer this. This is the heart of the issue.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's not my point. You can point to me all you want for mislynching him but I legitimately did not see a better direction. I believed Maven was scum and by the time that I returned to the thread (because I had work up until 10 PM that night), I didn't see a better option. I thought the Glyfe lynch sucked *** and that any other lynch was a long shot save for Zaixl, who I also think sucked ***.
EBWOP: This isn't to say that I thought Maven was town; I didn't. This is to say that I ran out of time to reconsider it even if I wanted to.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's not my point. You can point to me all you want for mislynching him but I legitimately did not see a better direction. I believed Maven was scum and by the time that I returned to the thread (because I had work up until 10 PM that night), I didn't see a better option. I thought the Glyfe lynch sucked *** and that any other lynch was a long shot save for Zaixl, who I also think sucked ***.

But let's turn this back on you. You say you thought Maven was obvtown by the end and that we shouldn't have lynched him. Your vote wasn't anywhere. Moreover, if you truly believe Maven was obvtown, where were you? You had the opportunity to push your read and swing that lynch to Glyfe, which would've pushed it into majority (which would've gotten Maven and Fanny to revote with Moosy and Spak already being there). You didn't. Hell, you didn't even vote him. Now you come into D2 and say that the Glyfe lynch should've happened, that "the people who spearheaded the Maven push" (read: me) are suspect, and that I, along with a few others, are good candidates for a lynch today (which you have actually said). Coming from my point of view, that doesn't look like a vindictive townie, that looks like a scummer that let it happen and is now using that mislynch to his advantage. Sue me for finding you suspicious as a result of it.

Then speak directly instead of in vague roundabout terms. Actually address me when you mean me instead of speaking around me without naming me despite obviously talking about me. That looks underhanded as ****.

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch then talk about this instead. talk about it in relation to bardull as well

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, I'm sick and tired of Glyph dodging questions. He asked for people to quote him a post if he wanted it answered, and I quoted him and quoted my post from the previous day that he still hadn't gotten around to. I know I said I'd hold off on voting him until Wednesday, but being MIA for a week (an entire day phase) while knowingly having unanswered questions on his slot can't possibly have townie intent, and unlike Zaixl, he hasn't asked for a replacement. That makes me think he's fine with the level of activity he's provided and intends to stay at roughly the same level of inactivity all game long (which could obviously drag down town efforts and prevent the game from moving forward).

I'd also be fine with a Bard lynch today based on observations from his interactions today (he looked townie yesterday, but hasn't stood up to the pressure all that well) and slightly less fine with a Soup lynch today (his recent actions have looked pretty sketch with all of the backtracking he's done, being flat-out wrong about some things but not willing to admit it, and stubbornness in general (are any of these traits of Soup town?)), but Glyph is still my main concern.

#HBC | ѕoup

Laundry said:
reads as an attack.
I will now proceed to quote every single post in relation to Laundry this phase to show to him by example that I have not been trying to paint him in a bad light, and what I've been saying is truth.

Laundry was wrong and that's a sole reason he should be getting more attention. He spearheaded a lynch on a townie and you should be considering if it was just a scum setting up a ML or a town simply wrong. You didn't seem to do either of that.
This response was specifically made to call out Moosy's bad logic in townreading you because of the ML. This is not an attack, it is an affirmation for Moosy to drop his bad logic, and yes, I was trying to get him to talk about you. I 100% stick by that you deserved more attention because you were wrong and that was the sole point I was making towards Moosy. I then had a short interval where Moosy blew me off in the most obnoxious manner and told me that I pretty much sucked at Mafia because I didn't agree with him. Was very enlightening.

My very next post was towards you in which I tagged you. I can't believe I'm going through the motions of showing my own content because you should be the one doing that already. I just want to stomp this out before it gains any momentum so I digress.

#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry does bardull claiming a shot (he antagonized fml saying he was going to shoot him) and outright claiming to be RBed influence your read on him at all?
You responded Null. Moving on.

Here's the post you liked. Wow. Only two posts about you, one being a response to Moosy because I thought his logic of townreading you sucked, and another being about Bardull.

..But I'm definitely still just trying to get everyone to put you in a bad light, right?

Here's the post you liked and said 'oh I get where soup is coming from'. You understood because you took the chance to not look at based on conceptions rather than what was in front of you.

Haven't reached the laundry conclusion because my read was unabashedly based on meta and overall feeling, but I don't wanna give laundry a free pass because he knows how to sell himself and I wanna look more into his angle after being wrong on maven. It just annoyed me people like moosy came out and said he was town because he lead the lynch.

Bardull and fanny doesn't make me feel different about either really, though I will say that I like bardull's intention to claim the RB, even if it's pure WIFOM.
Two pages go by and I'm certainly not advocating your lynch like you said I was. I think this is when you start to realize that you're full of hot air and you need to stop.

What about the people who decided he was town, e.g Me, Laundry, Bardull(?) There is still a couple of slots that don't fit into this category and I disagree that all glyph haters are good. Moosy and Sparky aren't really good to me based on their read of Glyph and I hope you're not completely like that too. Laundry said earlier that I was trying to bring up a false dichotomy making it into a Us vs. Them mentality when in reality I was just being an *** and making light of a sort of funny situation where it felt like one. I hope you're not reading all of those slots (one of them being dead) merely based on the fact they disliked Glyph. Is your fanny read based solely alone on how he has handled/talked about Glyph?
Thus we reach me trying to lean into by saying this:

Laundry's been alluded to very little but I'm honestly waiting for him to strike first at this rate.
Nothing I say here is contradicting nor false. Nothing I've been saying to you is either but you've been refusing to believe it and you can be damn sure I'm attacking you right now because of it. I explained to you why I asked Raz what I did and at this rate if you don't like it then I don't really care. I just wanted to prove that you're intentionally creating false scenarios and people like raz eat it up because you write a ton of paragraphs.

#HBC | ѕoup

You look more innocent compared to laundry based on the conclusions I have made with the interaction we had. I do not think both of you are aligned.

You'd be amazed about how I have a lot more to show now given that I've traded walls with him. I don't mean to sound so sarcastic but isn't it amazing that your reads develop the more you interact with a person? Imagine that.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP:

I had less issue than you made it out to be which is the point I wanted to highlight because Laundry took it as an attack. I truly hope now seeing my posts that you should've been reading, you can see that I have not lied about my intentions.

#HBC | ѕoup

I left out a couple of posts but those are the ones you actually bothered to respond to and what I've already explained. I did my homework so now it's your turn #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry .

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You look more innocent compared to laundry based on the conclusions I have made with the interaction we had. I do not think both of you are aligned.

You'd be amazed about how I have a lot more to show now given that I've traded walls with him. I don't mean to sound so sarcastic but isn't it amazing that your reads develop the more you interact with a person? Imagine that.
This is not a straight answer.

I'll spell this out as clearly as possible.

Raziek: Town, Scum or Null? Pick the one that best fits.
Laundry: Town, Scum or Null? Pick the one that best fits.

No bull****ing, no qualifiers, just give me a straight answer.

#HBC | ѕoup

This is not a straight answer.

I'll spell this out as clearly as possible.

Raziek: Town, Scum or Null? Pick the one that best fits.
Laundry: Town, Scum or Null? Pick the one that best fits.

No bull****ing, no qualifiers, just give me a straight answer.
I think that you are not aligned with Laundry, and right now I think laundry is scum, therefore, you are innocent. How is that not a straight answer?

Whatever. You're town and laundry is scum. Better?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Now I would like the answer to the SECOND part of the question: How exactly did this progress the read on our slots? You blew off that very important portion of the question with your sarcastic response.

#HBC | ѕoup

What I got out of it is that Laundry kneejerked in the worst way possible and over-exaggerated the whole scenario between him, therefore I voted him. He did not take a step back to consider my actions nor even read what I was saying and just shove the whole 'you were trying to get everyone against me' mentality down my throat.

What I got out of you is that you're not aligned with Laundry because I don't think you'd play so coy or defend him this hard, even if it is purely meta. I was trying to get you to think otherwise but you instead insisted that I was trying to get you to play different; I wasn't.

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm here for the night and catching up.

Here's the votal:

Fandangox (1): BarDuIL (#1103)
MoosyDoosy (1): RedRyu (#1161)
Laundry (1): Soup (#1361)
Soup (2): mallorean_thug (#1260), Raziek (#1264)
DtJGlyphmoney (3): Fandangox (#1125), MoosyDoosy (#1126), Spak (#1413)
BarDuIL (4): J (#1101), FullMetalLynch (#1232), Laundry (#1308), SlickWylde (#1393)

Abstaining (2): Zaixl, DtJGlyphmoney

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Currently looking at Fandango. Zaixl is a wiener that also needs to be dealt with somehow.
He "needs to be dealt with" even after he requested being replaced out? And you were complaining about Glyph being too much of an "easy lynch"?
Honestly, I still feel that Glyph doing what he did was just too anti-town to be blatant scum. I don't actually think everyone voting for the slot at any point in time are scum, I'm saying that Glyph is an easy lynch because of how blatantly bat-**** ******** Glyph was going into the game. I'll concede I could be wrong, but I don't think so at the moment.
That's not a reason for Glyph to be townie, that's WIFOM because he could have predicted that people would have interpreted it that way.
I don't have Glyph or Thug as scum at the moment, so this stark contrast in reads is worrisome to me.
You're worried about someone with their own unique way of looking at the game of the game having different reads than you... Hmmm...

I'll start on 29 tomorrow (I've kept up with the thread, but haven't gotten anything good recently because it's just been casually checking who posted what and skimming pages), but taking notes on a re-read, while taking more time, helps me look at the game in a clearer manner. I apologize if I ask questions that have already been answered, and if they have been, you can just wait for me to read it and acknowledge that it has already been answered or quote it for me. Please and thank you. Good night!

mallorean_thug

Smash Apprentice
So, I think the most useful thing for me to do is to offer my opinions on the other real wagons, then solicit opinions on my wagon.

Glyph: As long as he actually plays the game today, I have no interest in lynching him because I think he's town. My read still has (mostly) nothing to do with his shot, and everything to do with his other Day1 posts. Assuming he wasn't lying yesterday, he'll at least have to show up to use the D2 ability he was hinting about. And even if he doesn't post, I'm more interested other options today anyways.

BarDuIL: So, I'm not really sure what substantive things Bard's done today that's worth having the largest wagon over. Like, I just reread all his posts for d2, and while his Fanny case isn't the strongest case, it was at least something to start the day with. Per Laundry's thing about him and d1, though, I'd really like to see his opinion on all of the Soup stuff that's gone down since he last posted. So I think I still have him as a slight town lean? Maybe just looking at his posts means I'm missing the part where he's dodging other people's questions? Either way, even if further investigation is needed, I'd rather look at Soup or FML.

I feel like there's been enough posts in the last couple pages that anybody and everybody should have an opinion on Soup by now. Let's hear them. In addition to giving a soupinion, here's some other questions for all of you.

@BarDulL Is this all you plan to get out of Fanny and are you now satisfied? If not, when are you going to start campaigning for your wagon? Also, you mentioned wanting to look into FML, is that still a priority for you? Cite something of his other than the stuff directed at you.

@red Ryu Do you really think Moosy is going to be a d2 thing? At this point, him and Maven are the only players you've deigned to vote, and I'm pretty unclear on your opinions. What did you think about Laundry and Raz vs Soup in the last couple pages?

@Fandangox In scum!Glyph world, who are his scumbuddies? Are there any that you'd like to try to pressure in his absence?

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy Which player that has never voted Glyph do you trust the most? What's different about their approach (that you obviously disagree with) that distinguishes them from the other players that also refuse to join your wagon.

Spak Spak You seem to also be looking at BarDulL now. What do you think about the people already on his wagon? Which approach towards him do you agree with the most?

@J Say you could choose 2 players, and then force every member of the game to vote for one of them with no abstaining . Who would they be? You came into toDay pretty hot for Soup's lynch, but that seemed to cool down rather quickly. Did you have any reasons beyond the posts that happened right before you changed your vote?

FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch On a scale of 1-10, how would you rank the usefulness of D2 so far. If that number is 5 or lower, what do we need to focus on to fix that. If you could end D2 with a BarDulL lynch right now, would you take that opportunity? What kind of additional posts do you want to see from him?

@Laundry You said you'd be gone for a couple days. Who would you hold responsible if town just stagnates until your return? Are there any posters that you feel are giving less than their usual effort?

SlickWylde SlickWylde Am I heading down the wrong path? Who is currently helping the thread the least with their posts, and do you think that they're scummy for it, or just wrongbad town?

@Glyph . . . really? . . .

Zaixl Zaixl Was it really too much to finish out your readwall before replacing out? Bleh.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
mallorean_thug mallorean_thug I think giving thoughts on all the players is good, because it's informative, and if you were scum, it would be harder to come up with fake opinions on so many people.

I think the person helping the least so far has been Soup, but mostly just because of his arguments with Laundry (I think they're both guilty.) But I see this as a townie too getting too caught up in... something.

Something that still bugs me is Spak. How late did he join this Bard wagon? And did he join the last wagon? If so, how late? I can't recall.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not really posting tonight, but SlickWylde SlickWylde You think both Laundry and Soup are guilty? Go more into that.

I'm heading out for the evening and will be around tomorrow in the afternoon for answering things.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
With 14 alive it takes 8 to Lynch!
1. FML
2. J
3. Soup [2]: Mal_Thug, Raziek
4. Bardull [4]: J, FML, Laundry, Slick
5. Red Ryu
6. Raziek
7. Mal_Thug
8. Laundry [1]: Soup
9. Fandangox [1]: Bardull
10. Glyphmoney [3]: Fandangox, Moosy, Spak
11. Spak
12. MooseyDoosey [1]: Red Ryu
13. SlickWylde
14. Zaixl

Not Voting: Glyph, Zaixl
Day 2 Deadline is Midnight Eastern Time, Friday the 30th!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
mallorean_thug mallorean_thug I think giving thoughts on all the players is good, because it's informative, and if you were scum, it would be harder to come up with fake opinions on so many people.

I think the person helping the least so far has been Soup, but mostly just because of his arguments with Laundry (I think they're both guilty.) But I see this as a townie too getting too caught up in... something.

Something that still bugs me is Spak. How late did he join this Bard wagon? And did he join the last wagon? If so, how late? I can't recall.
I haven't joined the wagon yet, but I've started my re-read of D2 and thus far (end of page 28 since I've had practically no free time), the only questionable posts I've seen are from Bard (my re-read started literally the post above Mal's).

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(Also, Mal, I'll answer your question after I'm done with the re-read)

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm not really posting tonight, but SlickWylde SlickWylde You think both Laundry and Soup are guilty? Go more into that.

I'm heading out for the evening and will be around tomorrow in the afternoon for answering things.
Oops I guess I didn't phrase that well. No, at this point I don't think either of them are scum. Someone asked me who the least helpful person was, and I said Soup. But I believe he's town, but was just getting too hung up on his opinions being agreed with.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What I got out of it is that Laundry kneejerked in the worst way possible and over-exaggerated the whole scenario between him, therefore I voted him. He did not take a step back to consider my actions nor even read what I was saying and just shove the whole 'you were trying to get everyone against me' mentality down my throat.

What I got out of you is that you're not aligned with Laundry because I don't think you'd play so coy or defend him this hard, even if it is purely meta. I was trying to get you to think otherwise but you instead insisted that I was trying to get you to play different; I wasn't.
I don't think the bolded is correct, and I think that's shown pretty clearly by posts like this one:

*sigh*

Honestly, I don't know. I'm legitimately trying not to be AS aggressive this game. I have accepted that, to some degree, I will be, but there's a reason I was the mediation to Ryker's aggressive and I don't like how much of a **** I can be. It's why I ragequit out of the last game I've played and I've been doing everything I can to keep things as level-headed, even if blunt, as possible. Comments like these don't help. Soup flying off the damn handle because I'm not gonna buy him saying what he's saying isn't helping either.

I think the heart of this is that I don't do well with stubbornness, and that's a huge issue in this game because it's everywhere in this game. If my first solution of "here's the logical way to look at this" doesn't work, I get stuck and try to yell it into people. It's not necessarily stupidity, I've come to accept that, it's moreso the stubbornness that comes with it.

I don't see any difference between Fanny's play here and Fanny's play in Revival of Dgames. I think he's one of the most obvious townies in the game, even if I think he's flat-out wrong about Glyfe. This read is halfway fueled by Fanny's meta, but I honestly can't see scum intent from his slot. Maybe his lynch choices are a little funky at this stage of the game but I think he's only on them because he sees something that doesn't make sense, regardless of it being obvious, and wanting explanations.

As for Mall, I think the slot's pretty town. I didn't like his opening approach to Glyfe's slot but since that opening he has resolved himself. His Soup push was original and he was one of the only ones to push Soup at the end of the phase. Now he's pushing FML, or was, before Soup decided to be scummy as **** and then he resumed his Soup push. I don't get Soup's point of view on the slot at all--in the limited time he's been here, he's constantly putting information out and pushing others to have their interests more visible in thread via voting. In no world could I find that type of play scummy and for someone to convince me would take a lot of rewriting what I believe about this slot in the first place.

glorious ****poster

I'm concerned about his level of effort this game but I don't outright think he's scum. I said I thought he was town at one point in my catch-up but I do think he's probably my weakest townread in that the basis for it is the weakest. I definitely will reanalyze this slot but I'm not overly concerned with him right now.

That latter part is more of what I meant, that both of you were at Bardull's throat and Bardull at both of yours. Bad wording on my part.
But more importantly, I also think it is quite likely that we are looking at a TvTvT between you, myself and Alex. What I see right now is you trying to force either myself or Alex into fitting the mold of whatever information it is that you received.

What I ALSO see is that the argument between the 3 of us is also completely drowning out other avenues of discussion, and Slick's 1434 further reassures me that I think the 3 of us are probably off track. It's very easy for the 3 of us to get caught up in this while scum just sits back and lets two volatile players (Soup, Laundry) explode at each other to collect their ML on one or both of them.

#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry , Soup: Where do you guys stand on J, Moosy, and FML at the moment?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, almost forgot.

Unvote

I don't feel great about having my vote on Soup currently. I think Soup is probably Town.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Okay I'm back, sorry for the wait. Personal reasons, reeaaally don't want to get into it. Could someone sum up what I missed?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
He's back! Burn the witch! Burn the witch! ;) jk

I really can't sum it up, a lot of stuff happened.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Okay I'm back, sorry for the wait. Personal reasons, reeaaally don't want to get into it. Could someone sum up what I missed?
Anything for you Zaixl. Main things are that Glyph posted once about ****ing off and then ****ed off, Laundry and soup got into a **** fight in the last few pages which was mildly interesting, and some very questionable soup behavior. The others also contributed so you should go back and skim through. These are only the main occurrences. Oh yeah, and there was a BarD push.

Top Bottom