• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's really my only response here because you're telling me that I don't have a straight opinion on laundry. You're right. I do not. I want Laundry to talk to me and I want to see if he's going to go forward with whatever he was saying about me.
Then why did you mention me in your top 3 slots to lynch? That's definitely how this post reads:

I think in terms of priority for me It'd be Raz/Mallo/Laundry.

Only one of them have I really delved into and thought about and the others have been cursory glances and mild concern. My thoughts on Raz were already summarized to an extent and I'm not going to pretend I want to read a whole 1000+ game, along with whatever Raz posted. I'm more about the interaction so I just noted that I felt like Raz was a little strange amongst what the hell happened to with Maven, though I should've probably stopped being such a lazy **** and watched the votecounts. It is quite important to me and I liked Mallo's post only because he managed to bring it up, though that doesn't mean I necessarily like him.

Laundry's been alluded to very little but I'm honestly waiting for him to strike first at this rate.

Everyone really I simply don't care about or don't think is worth lynching right now. I also have something in my back pocket but I'm sure everyone sort of saw it, and that may become important later in the day and
Might be one of the reasons I am reading one of these players like I am
:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: he ****ed up his formatting

You caught me. I voted Maven trying to prevent a NL and solely thinking that Laundry's points were decent. String me up right now and forget about all the other people who might have possibly done the same thing. When I said 'hey we should be focusing on that maven lynch there could be scum' I was merely looking for an avenue of discussion. I'm going to continue to vote no one because I don't jump when you say me do and I hope it makes you angry.
Then why have you spent so much time trying to bring me up as a point of discussion? Out of all the slots on it, you've constantly been trying to prop up doubt about me the most. You've mentioned Raz a couple of times. There's no mention of Ruy, Fanny, or FML. Slick is town so you'd be stupid for tring there.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EBWOP: he ****ed up his formatting

Then why have you spent so much time trying to bring me up as a point of discussion? Out of all the slots on it, you've constantly been trying to prop up doubt about me the most. You've mentioned Raz a couple of times. There's no mention of Ruy, Fanny, or FML. Slick is town so you'd be stupid for tring there.

Literally just Avenue of discussion
for a third time. Trying to get people to talk and see what they'd say.

#HBC | ѕoup

That point about "not finding any other slots worth lynching atm" at the end makes it seem like I am a primary focus for slots worth lynching.

Raz meta'd himself so let's just say it's meta for me to not commit to a lynch unless I'm fully sure or its for pressure reasons. You 3 aren't 'lynch these' but more slots in my priority of looking into. Ill say that next time.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel really unsatisfied with raz still as he dodged some of my questions and that just outright frustrates me. Raz, please get at my questions when you can.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Italicized - Anyone can do that. I feel you're playing a bias and trying to buddy with Laundry for no particular reason because you know that it's really easy to be on the side of someone who will talk for you. I don't get why you, or anyone for that matter *cough* moosy *cough* think that general agreement is now the surefire towntell. FML has been asking a ton of questions, J has been asking a ton of questions, hell, even I have been asking a ton of questions. Are those questions just not up to the townie laundry standard? Do you get how that logic is bull and why I won't accept it? Do I need to make another question to accentuate how many questions I can make?

I can understand leading into meta but it's not useful and I need you to take a step back and ***** if Laundry is just playing you for a fool right now. And uh. I see it as laundry playing judge, jury and executioner. I don't see how you can say he's not threadbullying when all he's done really is exactly that. I gave it a pass because of meta too but I'm thinking different given how things have changed and the information at hand. Explain to me how he wasn't thread bullying earlier.
Go back and look at D1. Go back and tell me how much of that thread was focused on J vs Glyfe. Tell me how long people talked about Zaixl without reaching anything definitive. Go see how much Moosy was talked about but nobody ever did anything about him. Now come back to me and ***** about me being judge, jury, and executioner when I was the only slot looking to move beyond all of that bull**** and the only one capable of pushing it anywhere. J ditched the thread and any form of interaction midway through the phase. You continued to try to get him to interact despite that. Glyfe was gone. A bunch of slots still were focusing on Glyfe despite that fact. Now go look at my posts and how much I tried to move beyond that state because, clearly, it was going nowhere.

And now, d2, because I mislynched (raise your hand if you've never done that one as town), I should now receive a fair bit of attention. I'm now judge, jury, and executioner for trying to move the thread past the clown fiesta that it found itself in mid d1. I'm now scummy for being in complete control because I'm the only one who had ideas and the clout to push them everywhere. Tell me, Soup, how is this not a giant case fueled purely by paranoia?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not deflecting. Read my post to mallo. I am no less of a bad player than anyone else who voted Maven, but that doesn't mean that there couldn't be scum on there. Do you really think that all town was voting Maven? Do you? That's rhetorical given that you think I'm scum with your vote unassumingly so I don't see how I'm worse for wanting to bring attention to possible scum being there.
If you and FML are town, yes, I do, actually. I think that in tandem with all the finger waggling at the slots for being on Maven despite his "obvtown" posts at the end of the phase is some shady ass **** that needs some questioning.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The second anyone gets considered for a lynch possibility, they seem to change their colors.

This is mildly interesting to watch unfold this day-phase as new people have now adapted different posting styles.

#HBC | ѕoup

Man, I don't get why you, bardull, and even moosy take questioning as someone say long 'you're scummy.' I'm trying to feel you out and that was the impression I got earlier. I appreciate the responses nonetheless. I'll make proper responses in the morning but hopefully this is somewhat sufficient.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
For Alex, I wanna start with the why he was more hot and bother over Bardull yesterDay, but decided to lynch Maven instead. That is something that I am scratching my head over. It seemed his vote was on Maven, but all of his posts were directed at Bardull. I also have disliked how he has had soup at arm's distance moreso than me because whereas I was doing it for more OoG reasons, he seemed to be doing it for in-game reasons which don't make sense..
Given that I received multiple questions as to why I was even voting Bardull in the first place despite seeming to want Maven more, this information is inaccurate in the first place.

#HBC | ѕoup

The second anyone gets considered for a lynch possibility, they seem to change their colors.

This is mildly interesting to watch unfold this day-phase as new people have now adapted different posting styles.
.. Why do I like your content so much this phase? Stop getting in my head.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Man, I don't get why you, bardull, and even moosy take questioning as someone say long 'you're scummy.' I'm trying to feel you out and that was the impression I got earlier. I appreciate the responses nonetheless. I'll make proper responses in the morning but hopefully this is somewhat sufficient.
There's a marked difference between feeling a slot out and what you're doing. If you actually want to feel me out, engage with me and ask me questions. Don't make me come to you, and definitely don't be posting **** like this:

Italicized - Anyone can do that. I feel you're playing a bias and trying to buddy with Laundry for no particular reason because you know that it's really easy to be on the side of someone who will talk for you. I don't get why you, or anyone for that matter *cough* moosy *cough* think that general agreement is now the surefire towntell. FML has been asking a ton of questions, J has been asking a ton of questions, hell, even I have been asking a ton of questions. Are those questions just not up to the townie laundry standard? Do you get how that logic is bull and why I won't accept it? Do I need to make another question to accentuate how many questions I can make?

I can understand leading into meta but it's not useful and I need you to take a step back and ***** if Laundry is just playing you for a fool right now. And uh. I see it as laundry playing judge, jury and executioner. I don't see how you can say he's not threadbullying when all he's done really is exactly that. I gave it a pass because of meta too but I'm thinking different given how things have changed and the information at hand. Explain to me how he wasn't thread bullying earlier.
That just makes you look paranoid and definitely makes you look like you have something more than just "wanting to feel something out".

#HBC | ѕoup

That was more to raz, Laundry. I wanted to see his response to go just (what I feel) blindly town reading you and being a bit of a lapdog.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's why I kept asking him a hypothetical if you were scum because I feel like he's hiding a bit behind you. What do you think based on his recent posts?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jeez, will you ever lighten up? Like I have no idea what changed you to be so aggressive all the time.

Regardless of that, tell me what you make of Fanny. You liked my post saying that he isn't a lynch option, but I'd like your opinion on slots like Fanny/Mallory.

I'd also like to know your opinion on FML.

I also want to ask you where you thought me and soup were at each other's throats sans the first 6 posts of the day phase because otherwise, we haven't even been looking at each other at all so that line of "Bardull/J/Soup are at each other's throats" is a misinterpretation of what is going on. Bardull v. J makes sense but that's because I am on him and so are you so I don't really get the call out on that one...

#HBC | ѕoup

That he's probably not scum with you.

This is such crap coming from you. You can't tell me I don't commit and then hand wave me off turning it into me being scum again. Your read on raz is shallow and the least you can do is appease me.

#HBC | ѕoup

And then he wonders why I don't believe him when he says "but I'm just trying to feel you out"

... It wasn't about you. You're gonna have to play nice eventually because you're wearing my patience while I'm trying to gave a conversation with you. Cut the ego please.

#HBC | ѕoup

Out of all the slots on the Maven wagon, why have you honed in on me in specific? You can't seem to come up with a satisfying answer to that question.

Have you not been reading anything I've been saying about you in the past two pages?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
... It wasn't about you. You're gonna have to play nice eventually because you're wearing my patience while I'm trying to gave a conversation with you. Cut the ego please.
My ego is completely not present here. I'm aware that it wasn't about me. I'm simply saying that I don't believe you when you say "man it was only for DISCUSSION" because everything you've posted has lead me to believe something drastically different.

#HBC | ѕoup

My ego is completely not present here. I'm aware that it wasn't about me. I'm simply saying that I don't believe you when you say "man it was only for DISCUSSION" because everything you've posted has lead me to believe something drastically different.

We're discussing right now. Conversation is happening and we are being civilized. Its what I wanted but please pity Oh grand sage and give me a better read on raz

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Have you not been reading anything I've been saying about you in the past two pages?
That doesn't answer my question. Why me in specific? Why have you honed in specifically on me on that wagon? I don't know your reads. I know that you think Mallo, Raz, and I are worth discussing at the moment but despite saying "man Raz was actually the first one on that wagon, that changes my perceptions on him", you've still tackled him completely. Despite the fact that you're trying to feel him out, you've framed that entire argument as a reason not to trust me so much. You have given absolutely zero basis as to why I shouldn't be trusted in the first place and have spent most of this phase summing it up as "he mislynched". You've said nothing about Ruy and nothing about FML and everything about the two guys that got the ball rolling in the first place. You've yet to frame why that's a scum-fueled wagon despite the fact that you wanting to discuss the two guys that started it would suggest it as such. Despite all of this, you continue to push that point across and want everyone to continue looping back to the idea that I'm playing everyone in the game with no visible reason for this. Sue me for suspecting you as a result.

#HBC | ѕoup

Laundry I really hate you puffing out your chest trying to be tough and escalating things for the sake of making you look better. You don't need to come at me like I was swinging at you and I don't know how I'm gonna get anywhere if you think grievances with your slot instantly equate wanting your death.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We're discussing right now. Conversation is happening and we are being civilized. Its what I wanted but please pity Oh grand sage and give me a better read on raz
I don't know what you want from me. I don't think he's scum. Your interaction with him gave me no reason to think he's scum. There is absolutely nothing nefarious to his play thus far and you've done nothing to convince me of such. If you want something better from me about Raz, you need to put in actual legwork instead of just asking him to doubt me.

#HBC | ѕoup

That doesn't answer my question. Why me in specific? Why have you honed in specifically on me on that wagon? I don't know your reads. I know that you think Mallo, Raz, and I are worth discussing at the moment but despite saying "man Raz was actually the first one on that wagon, that changes my perceptions on him", you've still tackled him completely. Despite the fact that you're trying to feel him out, you've framed that entire argument as a reason not to trust me so much. You have given absolutely zero basis as to why I shouldn't be trusted in the first place and have spent most of this phase summing it up as "he mislynched". You've said nothing about Ruy and nothing about FML and everything about the two guys that got the ball rolling in the first place. You've yet to frame why that's a scum-fueled wagon despite the fact that you wanting to discuss the two guys that started it would suggest it as such. Despite all of this, you continue to push that point across and want everyone to continue looping back to the idea that I'm playing everyone in the game with no visible reason for this. Sue me for suspecting you as a result.

You took one moment of me prodding moosy about his read on you saying it was bad that he thought you were town because you lead the mislynch to incriminate me saying I'm painting you as the bad guy. You ignore me saying that it was all Avenue of discussion and trying to get people to talk because maybe that doesn't fit on your agenda as a solid reason. Even then, why isn't it? I explain these things for a reason and you go 'no, let's focus on YOU instead.'

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry I really hate you puffing out your chest trying to be tough and escalating things for the sake of making you look better. You don't need to come at me like I was swinging at you and I don't know how I'm gonna get anywhere if you think grievances with your slot instantly equate wanting your death.
what the ****

Soup, I'm not escalating ****. I'm not puffing my chest out. I walked into this thread today to see a guy asking every slot that would listen to doubt my slot for no reason. He's denied it at every turn and when pressed says that he just wants to discuss me. He's trying to get players to think I'm a puppetmaster, that I'm judge, jury, and executioner, that I'm playing everyone for a fool and that I'm actually the grand scummaster behind everything--all for no visible reason. When I start voicing suspicions (because, really, that's ****ing nefarious), I'm now getting AtE bull**** about my ego and how I'm escalating things when you're the one who tried to turn up the heat on me in the first place. I'm sorry, but that's not even fair in the first place.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You took one moment of me prodding moosy about his read on you saying it was bad that he thought you were town because you lead the mislynch to incriminate me saying I'm painting you as the bad guy. You ignore me saying that it was all Avenue of discussion and trying to get people to talk because maybe that doesn't fit on your agenda as a solid reason. Even then, why isn't it? I explain these things for a reason and you go 'no, let's focus on YOU instead.'
Because, again, there's a big difference between "let's have a conversation about Laundry" and whatever the **** you're trying to do. The former begs a reason for having that conversation in the first place. It requires it. There's no reason to randomly discuss slots, especially slots that have been as visible as I am. I could understand it if I've been as absent as Glyfe or as intentionally aloof as J or simply not here like Raz. But I haven't been. I've been here. I've put my thoughts on display repeatedly. I've tried to move this town past directions I thought were bad. For you to bring that type of discussion up in the first place, there has to be a reason. When you continually say "nah I just wanna talk about him", that leads me to believe it's not for good reasons. Given that you're not a moron, it leads me to believe you're ****ing scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

what the ****

Soup, I'm not escalating ****. I'm not puffing my chest out. I walked into this thread today to see a guy asking every slot that would listen to doubt my slot for no reason. He's denied it at every turn and when pressed says that he just wants to discuss me. He's trying to get players to think I'm a puppetmaster, that I'm judge, jury, and executioner, that I'm playing everyone for a fool and that I'm actually the grand scummaster behind everything--all for no visible reason. When I start voicing suspicions (because, really, that's ****ing nefarious), I'm now getting AtE bull**** about my ego and how I'm escalating things when you're the one who tried to turn up the heat on me in the first place. I'm sorry, but that's not even fair in the first place.

Did you miss out on my explanations again? I feel like you did. I have not asked even slot to doubt you. I asked a couple of slots for opinions but I am not ****ing advertising your culling. When the hell did I call you a mastermind? I'll repeat it again: I was looking for Raziek's reaction when i said that you be deceiving him. I was bauting a response to try and get him to say more about your slot. I think his read on you sucks and I don't like him following you around.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because, again, there's a big difference between "let's have a conversation about Laundry" and whatever the **** you're trying to do. The former begs a reason for having that conversation in the first place. It requires it. There's no reason to randomly discuss slots, especially slots that have been as visible as I am. I could understand it if I've been as absent as Glyfe or as intentionally aloof as J or simply not here like Raz. But I haven't been. I've been here. I've put my thoughts on display repeatedly. I've tried to move this town past directions I thought were bad. For you to bring that type of discussion up in the first place, there has to be a reason. When you continually say "nah I just wanna talk about him", that leads me to believe it's not for good reasons. Given that you're not a moron, it leads me to believe you're ****ing scum.

"There's no reason to randomly discuss slots especially mine because I'm visible. "

This is the worst thing I've read all game. You managed to defend yourself and misconstrue anyone who happens to question someone who could put into your umbrella statement of 'random'. This is pretty much saying it's not good to discuss any slot you seem as such which is complete horse**** especially if it's yours.

Top Bottom