• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

Did you miss out on my explanations again? I feel like you did. I have not asked even slot to doubt you. I asked a couple of slots for opinions but I am not ****ing advertising your culling. When the hell did I call you a mastermind? I'll repeat it again: I was looking for Raziek's reaction when i said that you be deceiving him. I was bauting a response to try and get him to say more about your slot. I think his read on you sucks and I don't like him following you around.
This is just flatout bull****.

Mallor's case on you pretty clearly shows you laying the groundwork of trying to spread doubt about me in the first place. You're already cognizant about your actions regarding Raz.

Never mind this quote from you:

You caught me. I voted Maven trying to prevent a NL and solely thinking that Laundry's points were decent. String me up right now and forget about all the other people who might have possibly done the same thing. When I said 'hey we should be focusing on that maven lynch there could be scum' I was merely looking for an avenue of discussion. I'm going to continue to vote no one because I don't jump when you say me do and I hope it makes you angry.
Because you've only really talked about me. Even your discussion with Raz, who you also mentioned as a "person of interest" was centered around me because you think that his townread on me sucks.

Never mind these posts about you:
Who do you think on the wagon is scum, and for what reasons? You keep mentioning "there's scum on the wagon" but don't really elaborate further, and want everyone else to discuss first. Who do you think is scum in the wagon, and why? You mention we should reconsider Landry, but you also haven't done a good job elaborating how do you think he is scum on the flip.
QUOTE="FullMetalLynch, post: 20363032, member: 211458"]This seems like a giant loop around of soup asking "do you think alex could be scum decieving you and how woild that affect your reads"[/QUOTE]

So, yeh, Soup, I really don't believe you.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"There's no reason to randomly discuss slots especially mine because I'm visible. "

This is the worst thing I've read all game. You managed to defend yourself and misconstrue anyone who happens to question someone who could put into your umbrella statement of 'random'. This is pretty much saying it's not good to discuss any slot you seem as such which is complete horse**** especially if it's yours.
Except that's not at all what I was saying. I was trying to say that there has to be reason for that discussion to start, but you have gloriously failed in doing so.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Tempted to lose sleep to argue with you in the most uncivilized way possible because that's the only way I can reach your thick skull, who continues to believe that interest somehow equates to me setting you up as the bad guy.

I just think youre full of **** so now you can say I'm trying to make you the bad guy.

#HBC | ѕoup

What's your point about me dropping a hypothetical on raz again to get him to flesh his read on you, as I've repeated many times. You're not gonna see it because you're top damn stubborn so why bother repeating myself at this rate.

Except that's not at all what I was saying. I was trying to say that there has to be reason for that discussion to start, but you have gloriously failed in doing so.

Reason: I wanted to develop my read on you???

#HBC | ѕoup

Literally, I offered to talk it out and I explained that I couldn't trust just using meta to read you and you spit in my face. I hate using phone to try and do all this but I should be sleeping anyways.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Tempted to lose sleep to argue with you in the most uncivilized way possible because that's the only way I can reach your thick skull, who continues to believe that interest somehow equates to me setting you up as the bad guy.

I just think youre full of **** so now you can say I'm trying to make you the bad guy.
I'm tempted to be a giant **** to you back but I feel like that would only make things worse for all the bystanders.

The ball is, and has been, in your court. You need to respond to these three things before you can even remotely attempt to be indignant:
1) Why were you, even early in the phase, trying to get people to question their read on me? Mallor's case isn't some fabricated bull**** and shows clear examples of you setting that up early on toDay.
2) Why have you specifically targeted me off that Maven wagon and have only questioned Raz as an alternative target? If these two slots are worth questioning alone, then is the wagon scum-fueled or did scum simply happen to take advantage of it? Why have you not mentioned any other slot in tandem with the Maven wagon?
3) Why did you not reveal any of this until this point?

Because, frankly Soup, you've been full of **** right from the get go. You have been consistently trying to get people to question me since the start of the phase but you've never illustrated a reason for it. If you want to make those claims, the burden of proof is on you. Faulting me for calling out a guy spreading FUD about my slot for no visible reason is completely unfair, because from my point of view, that's exactly what's happening right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Youre a blockhead and I'll explain why tommorow so I can sleep.

#HBC | ѕoup

Anyone dumb enough to believe that I was spreading FUD before I wake up tommorow I offer to throw their votes on me so I can account all the other blackheads along with laundry.

Until then.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
What's your point about me dropping a hypothetical on raz again to get him to flesh his read on you, as I've repeated many times. You're not gonna see it because you're top damn stubborn so why bother repeating myself at this rate.
Because it's not an isolated hypothetical. I'd buy it if that were the case.

Reason: I wanted to develop my read on you???
I think I have the highest post count in the game. I've done the most things in thread. I pushed down a lynch. I've been adamant about not lynching other slots. Out of all the frequent posters, I've been the most regular. I'm probably the most direct and readable player in this thread. That's why I don't get this: it doesn't match up at all with what you're claiming. I've given you post upon post of my goals, actions, and ideas. All I've seen thus far is paranoia from you and J (hi J, I haven't forgotten you in all this ****) as reasons to even doubt me in the first place. Even then, if you doubted me but still wanted to try to get a better read on me, there's no reason to go around and get other slots to try to doubt me (which is, undeniably, what you have done). Frankly, what you're claiming and what you've done doesn't line up.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm going to respond to everything to satiate your needs and hopefully we can retry this tommorow.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Jeez, will you ever lighten up? Like I have no idea what changed you to be so aggressive all the time.

*sigh*

Honestly, I don't know. I'm legitimately trying not to be AS aggressive this game. I have accepted that, to some degree, I will be, but there's a reason I was the mediation to Ryker's aggressive and I don't like how much of a **** I can be. It's why I ragequit out of the last game I've played and I've been doing everything I can to keep things as level-headed, even if blunt, as possible. Comments like these don't help. Soup flying off the damn handle because I'm not gonna buy him saying what he's saying isn't helping either.

I think the heart of this is that I don't do well with stubbornness, and that's a huge issue in this game because it's everywhere in this game. If my first solution of "here's the logical way to look at this" doesn't work, I get stuck and try to yell it into people. It's not necessarily stupidity, I've come to accept that, it's moreso the stubbornness that comes with it.

Regardless of that, tell me what you make of Fanny. You liked my post saying that he isn't a lynch option, but I'd like your opinion on slots like Fanny/Mallory.
I don't see any difference between Fanny's play here and Fanny's play in Revival of Dgames. I think he's one of the most obvious townies in the game, even if I think he's flat-out wrong about Glyfe. This read is halfway fueled by Fanny's meta, but I honestly can't see scum intent from his slot. Maybe his lynch choices are a little funky at this stage of the game but I think he's only on them because he sees something that doesn't make sense, regardless of it being obvious, and wanting explanations.

As for Mall, I think the slot's pretty town. I didn't like his opening approach to Glyfe's slot but since that opening he has resolved himself. His Soup push was original and he was one of the only ones to push Soup at the end of the phase. Now he's pushing FML, or was, before Soup decided to be scummy as **** and then he resumed his Soup push. I don't get Soup's point of view on the slot at all--in the limited time he's been here, he's constantly putting information out and pushing others to have their interests more visible in thread via voting. In no world could I find that type of play scummy and for someone to convince me would take a lot of rewriting what I believe about this slot in the first place.

I'd also like to know your opinion on FML.
glorious ****poster

I'm concerned about his level of effort this game but I don't outright think he's scum. I said I thought he was town at one point in my catch-up but I do think he's probably my weakest townread in that the basis for it is the weakest. I definitely will reanalyze this slot but I'm not overly concerned with him right now.

I also want to ask you where you thought me and soup were at each other's throats sans the first 6 posts of the day phase because otherwise, we haven't even been looking at each other at all so that line of "Bardull/J/Soup are at each other's throats" is a misinterpretation of what is going on. Bardull v. J makes sense but that's because I am on him and so are you so I don't really get the call out on that one...
That latter part is more of what I meant, that both of you were at Bardull's throat and Bardull at both of yours. Bad wording on my part.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I wanna talk a bit about Soup as well because I don't think I've really talked at length about that slot yet and it deserves a bit more from me. The point of why I haven't though is that I've never reached anything conclusive. I've thought the slot was scummy and then it turns around and does something townie. I think the slot's townie and then it does something to turn around and make me rethink it. Despite having issues with his play on a whole, I couldn't really find a single scum motive on it and just accounted it as laziness--which felt accurate, given that Soup was claiming as much in thread. A lot of it was still revolving around Glyfe and despite my best efforts to try to move it past that point, I didn't really achieve much of anything and I don't blame certain slots for finding the game boring when we were still discussing a daykill that never actually happened--one we still can't actually say for certain exists. It certainly explained his lack of commitment to any major target up until he randomly decided to go after J and some of his general flakiness.

At the same time, I didn't like how he had more than a couple of posts that were him discussing pros and cons of things but never reaching any significant statement (I believe, but I do want to fact check this at some time that isn't half past late in the morning). I am concerned about his J push as well, as I'm not a fan of how he framed it. Him saying "yeh Glyfe supporters hate J and J supporters hate Glyfe, let's lynch one so we can put the argument to bed" felt sorely out of place at the time as no one was really discussing J. At that point, it was Maven starting to set up his glyfe push, Fanny and Moosy continuing to stick to that gun in the first place, and everyone talking about those guys, Glyfe himself, or Zaixl. Instead of him actually looking to find scum, it felt moreso that he was trying to set up a convenient mislynch in order to rid the game of a giant headache--one that looked pro-town regardless of the flips in the first place.

Even now, I'm still kinda waffling because I can see the town intent and the scum intent behind his most recent actions. Take this post:

Haven't reached the laundry conclusion because my read was unabashedly based on meta and overall feeling, but I don't wanna give laundry a free pass because he knows how to sell himself and I wanna look more into his angle after being wrong on maven. It just annoyed me people like moosy came out and said he was town because he lead the lynch.

Bardull and fanny doesn't make me feel different about either really, though I will say that I like bardull's intention to claim the RB, even if it's pure WIFOM.
It better explains his entire point of view to me than anything he did directly interacting with me. I can see that he's specifically targeting slots like Raz and Moosy because he thinks that they're just blindly townreading me for little reason rather than just saying it to anyone that townreads me. He also doesn't blindly trust me despite how I played D1 which, while I hate, I'm mostly used to as slots like J and Ruy cite similar reasons to distrust me when they have no reason to. Hell, J's already been doing it as early as midway through D1 this game.

That said, I don't think this paranoia is anything other than that and I really don't like how he's been trying to spread his own doubt regardless without approaching me. I'm fine with targeting slots when he thinks that the read is unwarranted, but the basis of the doubt is that purely that I lead a mislynch. That's such a ****ty reason to doubt someone and when he doesn't engage with me but instead expects me to engage with him while also throwing FUD everywhere he can realistically put it, I have to question the sincerity of his intention to develop his read.

That's why I've never said anything further than just reasons why I disliked Soup's play. I can't make up my mind about how I want to read it. It's just open enough that I can't accurately pin down his alignment as I can see reasonable explanations for pretty much all of his actions from either side. I dislike him more than I like him at the moment, but I've thought both that and the opposite a lot this game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Seeing that wagon now, I don't have any major read on Raz but I don't have a reason to think he's scum. Slick is confirmed town. Fanny only voted for Maven to avoid a no lynch and I think he's town. Maven flipped town. I think Ruy and FML are town anyway. The scummiest slot on that wagon is Soup, which is ironic given that he's up in arms about how the people leading it are likely scum. Now J and Bardull are saying the same thing and both are only now saying "yeh I thought Maven was likely town which is why I stayed off the wagon". All three of those slots are looking at the people who spearheaded that lynch simply due to the fact that it was wrong and are saying "yeh, it was wrong, scum-fueled wagon" when it's completely possible that scum could've avoided that wagon knowing as much and are now turning around and using that to their advantage. That's merely a theory of mine but I don't like how Soup, J, and Bardull are all saying something similar, especially when all three are at each other's throats and J is trying to push me towards Soup.

As a result, I hate all of these posts, especially how they all suddenly come with the knowledge that Maven was obviously town at the end of the phase, despite letting that wagon happen regardless when it was practically tied up until I got back from work at 10 PM my time with two hours to lynch.

Actually, this is the basis of it. I don't like how all three are trying to act devoid of blame because they "knew" Maven was town and are now trying to turn around and either undermine players for being wrong or using that mislynch as means to fuel paranoia about them. Being wrong isn't a reason for a player to be scum or ignored. C'mon guys, you know better than this.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I feel really unsatisfied with raz still as he dodged some of my questions and that just outright frustrates me. Raz, please get at my questions when you can.
Pretty sure I didn't dodge ****.

If you say, "What if Laundry is deceiving you?" again I'm going to choke you.

Getting me straight heated over here.

#HBC | ѕoup

Laundry, I read all your posts in for the most part on the way to work before I could hopped on the computer, and the one thing that can summarized as to why you dislike is because you already have made a judgment before I had a chance to explain myself. You already said that what I was doing was scummy and that I was spreading FUD and you didn't give me any chance to explain myself. What's worse is that when I did explain myself, you backed up on the logic you already decided to have. That is why you didn't get anything out of my conversation with you because you were going into it as a confirmation bias. This is also what I don't like from your responses because you were already treating me, again, like I was trying to kill your slot. You're so damn aggressive about something that never was completely confirmed and it's kneejerk reactions like such are the reason I am voting you right now.

I'll respond to everything you said though just to get it out of the way, even if that means writing walls.

#HBC | ѕoup

think I have the highest post count in the game. I've done the most things in thread. I pushed down a lynch. I've been adamant about not lynching other slots. Out of all the frequent posters, I've been the most regular. I'm probably the most direct and readable player in this thread. That's why I don't get this: it doesn't match up at all with what you're claiming. I've given you post upon post of my goals, actions, and ideas. All I've seen thus far is paranoia from you and J (hi J, I haven't forgotten you in all this ****) as reasons to even doubt me in the first place. Even then, if you doubted me but still wanted to try to get a better read on me, there's no reason to go around and get other slots to try to doubt me (which is, undeniably, what you have done). Frankly, what you're claiming and what you've done doesn't line up.
If we're going to come to agreement instead of throwing **** at each other, you at least need to acknowledge how I said that I can't trust all of that given that my read on you was coincidentally meta and I wanted to reevaluate you. That's what I've been pleading to you this whole time but instead you came at me like I was trying to advocate your slot to get lynched. I'm a broken record at this rate but that was what I was not trying to do. That is why I admitted that I did not have much on you to Mallo, which I think I also told you before? You're going 'yeah well I don't believe you' and this is again you deciding that my intentions were scummy before even hearing what I had to say. Where do you see me trying to put paranoia on you aside from what I said to Moosy, which was also explained? My other big problem is that I feel I've given you all the answers yet you still are unsatisfied for whatever bare bones reason you have. You can't tell me I'm spreading FUD then turn around and spread FUD about me saying that I'm trying to paint you as a mastermind, giving 'paranoia' to your slot, and all that other crap you were prattling about.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm tempted to be a giant **** to you back but I feel like that would only make things worse for all the bystanders.

The ball is, and has been, in your court. You need to respond to these three things before you can even remotely attempt to be indignant:
1) Why were you, even early in the phase, trying to get people to question their read on me? Mallor's case isn't some fabricated bull**** and shows clear examples of you setting that up early on toDay.
2) Why have you specifically targeted me off that Maven wagon and have only questioned Raz as an alternative target? If these two slots are worth questioning alone, then is the wagon scum-fueled or did scum simply happen to take advantage of it? Why have you not mentioned any other slot in tandem with the Maven wagon?
3) Why did you not reveal any of this until this point?

Because, frankly Soup, you've been full of **** right from the get go. You have been consistently trying to get people to question me since the start of the phase but you've never illustrated a reason for it. If you want to make those claims, the burden of proof is on you. Faulting me for calling out a guy spreading FUD about my slot for no visible reason is completely unfair, because from my point of view, that's exactly what's happening right now.

1) D-I-S-S-C-U-S-S-I-O-N. It really is that simple. Why does anyone ask anything about any slot in this game? Usually because they want them to talk about it. I know your angle is that I brought you up randomly and that doesn't make sense in your head, but it does in mine. I didn't come into this day saying 'yeah I think laundry is scum for a bunch of unexplained reasons' which is why I wanted to see what you were going to do and how my read on you diminished overnight. Is that so hard to understand? I did not pick your name out of a hat on the maven wagon and decide you were the best based on nothing. I picked you because you were the most (along with Raz) that I had the most questions about in regards to that wagon. You could say me leaning into wanting people to discuss the Maven wagon was to see if anyone had the same thought process as I did, or if they were questioning you more. This allows me to consider what people are saying not only in regards to you, but how you respond to it.

2) I'm in the process of figuring that out, and if you want me to throw confirmation bias in your face I would say it's scum-fueled because you're on it. That sentence is just a small jab though and I just hate you somehow getting me twisted. I swear you're reading me in a jagged manner where you only zoom in on things you like or dislike, never really getitng to the inbetween. Maybe that's why you can't decide your read on me because you're too focused on why I did something, not how I did it. To me, when you said you liked me because I couldn't trust my meta read on you is ****ing confusing compared to how in your face you got to me when I tried to saying 'hey yeah I explained that.' This is also why I kept calling you a blockhead.

3) Laundry, please. What am I doing right now? I've got your responses and I've got you finally doing things this phase which is what I wanted. I literally said 'I want to see where Laundry goes first' and now you have gone first and so we've reached this point. Don't be like Mallo and imply that I need to have a bullet-point case on anyone who I remotely have taken note of, but no townie does that. I was playing it by ear and response from you (and Raz).

#HBC | ѕoup

I wanna talk a bit about Soup as well because I don't think I've really talked at length about that slot yet and it deserves a bit more from me. The point of why I haven't though is that I've never reached anything conclusive. I've thought the slot was scummy and then it turns around and does something townie. I think the slot's townie and then it does something to turn around and make me rethink it. Despite having issues with his play on a whole, I couldn't really find a single scum motive on it and just accounted it as laziness--which felt accurate, given that Soup was claiming as much in thread. A lot of it was still revolving around Glyfe and despite my best efforts to try to move it past that point, I didn't really achieve much of anything and I don't blame certain slots for finding the game boring when we were still discussing a daykill that never actually happened--one we still can't actually say for certain exists. It certainly explained his lack of commitment to any major target up until he randomly decided to go after J and some of his general flakiness.
I don't think my play was revolved around Glyph at all, but I am a bit guilty of being lazy. You're right though in some regard that J/Zaixl was my only lead and then he decided to just blow me off regardless. That whole D1 can be summarized of people muddling about Glyph with some small intervention that went right back to Glyph, then Maven died in partial because of his glyph read. I remember you disliking that alone and you can't say that you're not guilty of having that phase going down how it did. Maven does not =/= Glyph but coincidentally you based a lot of your read on Maven in regards to Glyph. Is this not true?

At the same time, I didn't like how he had more than a couple of posts that were him discussing pros and cons of things but never reaching any significant statement (I believe, but I do want to fact check this at some time that isn't half past late in the morning). I am concerned about his J push as well, as I'm not a fan of how he framed it. Him saying "yeh Glyfe supporters hate J and J supporters hate Glyfe, let's lynch one so we can put the argument to bed" felt sorely out of place at the time as no one was really discussing J. At that point, it was Maven starting to set up his glyfe push, Fanny and Moosy continuing to stick to that gun in the first place, and everyone talking about those guys, Glyfe himself, or Zaixl. Instead of him actually looking to find scum, it felt moreso that he was trying to set up a convenient mislynch in order to rid the game of a giant headache--one that looked pro-town regardless of the flips in the first place.
You missed my outbrust of me being pissed and losing a lid because J seemed to dodge me at every given chance. I wasn't trying to paint anything, I was just trying to get J to somehow come at me but instead I felt, at the time, he was given a free pass to ignore me and everyone else managed to ignore me too. Thinking about that interval outright frustrates me so the first thing I did over the night is look over J and then decide it wasn't worth bringing all of that back up after I nearly humiliated myself. I also told you (and you acknowledged) that I was juts being tongue-in cheek about Glyph vs. J or Us vs. Them or whatever. I don't get how I was setting up a mislynch though because I never said 'let's lynch one and go to bed', it was more me saying 'Hey glyph haters I know you're too busy having your head stuck up on your ass but please consider J and maybe we can put this to bed.' Your argument against me falls because you took the whole false dichotomy that I never set up as true.

Even now, I'm still kinda waffling because I can see the town intent and the scum intent behind his most recent actions. Take this post:

It better explains his entire point of view to me than anything he did directly interacting with me. I can see that he's specifically targeting slots like Raz and Moosy because he thinks that they're just blindly townreading me for little reason rather than just saying it to anyone that townreads me. He also doesn't blindly trust me despite how I played D1 which, while I hate, I'm mostly used to as slots like J and Ruy cite similar reasons to distrust me when they have no reason to. Hell, J's already been doing it as early as midway through D1 this game.

That said, I don't think this paranoia is anything other than that and I really don't like how he's been trying to spread his own doubt regardless without approaching me. I'm fine with targeting slots when he thinks that the read is unwarranted, but the basis of the doubt is that purely that I lead a mislynch. That's such a ****ty reason to doubt someone and when he doesn't engage with me but instead expects me to engage with him while also throwing FUD everywhere he can realistically put it, I have to question the sincerity of his intention to develop his read.

Did I not just approach you, or tried to? This is feeling more petty the more we go on. Again, no. No that is not the reason I doubt you. That was again put towards Moosy because I thought his reasoning to town-read someone because they lead a mislynch was crap. I would've had the same response had it been anyone else. I wish you didn't play double-standards with me and say 'yeah u gotta engage me first' because that again feels petty and something that boils down to how you dislike the way I reached my conclusions compared to the ones that I made from them, which is silly because you cut the part of 'reaching conclusions' in that whole thought process, which is what I was trying to do. I was trying to reach conclusions. I was vocalizing why I decided to look into you and you just took it as an attack.

That's why I've never said anything further than just reasons why I disliked Soup's play. I can't make up my mind about how I want to read it. It's just open enough that I can't accurately pin down his alignment as I can see reasonable explanations for pretty much all of his actions from either side. I dislike him more than I like him at the moment, but I've thought both that and the opposite a lot this game.
You're frustrating me though because you're saying you like my explanations but this whole time you failed to acknowledge them. I don't know if you were tired or being lazy but please look at them again before you come at me.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Formatting

Did I not just approach you, or tried to? This is feeling more petty the more we go on. Again, no. No that is not the reason I doubt you. That was again put towards Moosy because I thought his reasoning to town-read someone because they lead a mislynch was crap. I would've had the same response had it been anyone else. I wish you didn't play double-standards with me and say 'yeah u gotta engage me first' because that again feels petty and something that boils down to how you dislike the way I reached my conclusions compared to the ones that I made from them, which is silly because you cut the part of 'reaching conclusions' in that whole thought process, which is what I was trying to do. I was trying to reach conclusions. I was vocalizing why I decided to look into you and you just took it as an attack.

#HBC | ѕoup

Pretty sure I didn't dodge ****.

If you say, "What if Laundry is deceiving you?" again I'm going to choke you.

Getting me straight heated over here.
Then I won't ask you further about Laundry because regardless of alignment you've shown that you're going to continue to be stubborn about it. That isn't productive to me but I'm my time as much as you think I'm wasting yours if you won't cooperate.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, this is the basis of it. I don't like how all three are trying to act devoid of blame because they "knew" Maven was town and are now trying to turn around and either undermine players for being wrong or using that mislynch as means to fuel paranoia about them. Being wrong isn't a reason for a player to be scum or ignored. C'mon guys, you know better than this.
I don't see where you got this from anything J, Bardull, or me said. Bardull and J have been doing their own thing nearly all this phase so it's again confusing you came to this conclusion. Where has J and Bardull been trying to undermine players such as you? Show me.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Your #1309 actually makes it clearer why you thought Bardull was trying to bring your slot down but you really can't lump me and J into this ordeal because both of our reasons are different, along with the approach.

Think of it like this -
Bardull pointed the finger at you, and I pointed the finger at everyone else asking what they thought of you. I am curious if Bardull is going to go more into what he thinks of you now though.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Given that you dislike my slot this interaction should be a goldmine for you.
What I don’t understand is how you think you can purposely portray people in one light to others but when that individual enters the thread you brush it aside with “creating discussion” and “this is how I get my reads”.

What I also don’t understand is how you criticize how everyone else gets their reads so much (Raziek and me come to mind) but here you’re using it as an excuse for everything you’re doing.

To be frank, it looks a ton like backpedaling just like how you interpreted my EoD actions in the most opposite way possible and now you’re doing the same with Laundry. ^-^

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
mmm…as a concise way of putting it, I feel that soup’s been throwing things at people for little reason other than to find a scum read that sticks with others.

Meh, he’s not my priority anyway. My concern is with clearing up Glyph right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

What I don’t understand is how you think you can purposely portray people in one light to others but when that individual enters the thread you brush it aside with “creating discussion” and “this is how I get my reads”.

What I also don’t understand is how you criticize how everyone else gets their reads so much (Raziek and me come to mind) but here you’re using it as an excuse for everything you’re doing.

To be frank, it looks a ton like backpedaling just like how you interpreted my EoD actions in the most opposite way possible and now you’re doing the same with Laundry. ^-^
I never disliked your EoD actions. I've layed out my reads also idk what you're taking about.

#HBC | ѕoup

ebwop: I disliked you defaulting back to glyph more than anything and called out your vote in that sense, but I think you're town and not worth arguing with so continue to tunnel glyph into the ground.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
My apologies to @ASC | Red Ryu . You had already answered the question about "Why Moosy" before I voted for you, and I missed it.
Unvote

Vote: Bardull

@BarDulL I'd like to hear more from you. Your whole "I didn't vote for Maven, I knew he was innocent" angle worries me. Do you still have the same feelings about Zaix? (You voted for him yesterday).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
If we're going to come to agreement instead of throwing **** at each other, you at least need to acknowledge how I said that I can't trust all of that given that my read on you was coincidentally meta and I wanted to reevaluate you. That's what I've been pleading to you this whole time but instead you came at me like I was trying to advocate your slot to get lynched. I'm a broken record at this rate but that was what I was not trying to do. That is why I admitted that I did not have much on you to Mallo, which I think I also told you before? You're going 'yeah well I don't believe you' and this is again you deciding that my intentions were scummy before even hearing what I had to say. Where do you see me trying to put paranoia on you aside from what I said to Moosy, which was also explained? My other big problem is that I feel I've given you all the answers yet you still are unsatisfied for whatever bare bones reason you have. You can't tell me I'm spreading FUD then turn around and spread FUD about me saying that I'm trying to paint you as a mastermind, giving 'paranoia' to your slot, and all that other crap you were prattling about.
1) D-I-S-S-C-U-S-S-I-O-N. It really is that simple. Why does anyone ask anything about any slot in this game? Usually because they want them to talk about it. I know your angle is that I brought you up randomly and that doesn't make sense in your head, but it does in mine. I didn't come into this day saying 'yeah I think laundry is scum for a bunch of unexplained reasons' which is why I wanted to see what you were going to do and how my read on you diminished overnight. Is that so hard to understand? I did not pick your name out of a hat on the maven wagon and decide you were the best based on nothing. I picked you because you were the most (along with Raz) that I had the most questions about in regards to that wagon. You could say me leaning into wanting people to discuss the Maven wagon was to see if anyone had the same thought process as I did, or if they were questioning you more. This allows me to consider what people are saying not only in regards to you, but how you respond to it.

2) I'm in the process of figuring that out, and if you want me to throw confirmation bias in your face I would say it's scum-fueled because you're on it. That sentence is just a small jab though and I just hate you somehow getting me twisted. I swear you're reading me in a jagged manner where you only zoom in on things you like or dislike, never really getitng to the inbetween. Maybe that's why you can't decide your read on me because you're too focused on why I did something, not how I did it. To me, when you said you liked me because I couldn't trust my meta read on you is ****ing confusing compared to how in your face you got to me when I tried to saying 'hey yeah I explained that.' This is also why I kept calling you a blockhead.

3) Laundry, please. What am I doing right now? I've got your responses and I've got you finally doing things this phase which is what I wanted. I literally said 'I want to see where Laundry goes first' and now you have gone first and so we've reached this point. Don't be like Mallo and imply that I need to have a bullet-point case on anyone who I remotely have taken note of, but no townie does that. I was playing it by ear and response from you (and Raz).
I'm quoting these two because it's just a bunch of rambling at this point and I need to condense things. I'm not satisfied with the response of "I just want to re-evaluate you". That should've been evident beforehand. You're using it as a reason to try to break down other's townreads on me, which I would be fine with if you had a bigger reason to suspect me, but since you lack that, you just look like you want others to doubt me for the sake of doubting me. That looks scummy to me without prompting and with prompting you just blew up at me for not automatically agreeing with you that I'm worth discussion and that other slots should also be discussing me (spoilers: gotta have fuel for a fire and you ain't got wood). You say that you have questions either for me or about me due to that wagon. Why? What are they? I've not seen a single one of them, for whatever reason, despite you claiming that you need to have a discussion with me. Why did you post one stupid question about Bardull trying to shoot FML if you had more? Point being Soup, it looks like you have nothing and you're desperately trying to make it look like something actually is there. That vote, as a result, looks like a self-fulfilling prophecy that you were trying to set up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna tip-toe away from soup vs. Laundry because that was more than I was wanting from both sides in regards to that battle. I need to re-read it more in-depth though to evaluate some of the things said. Some items from both sides seem credible where some parts just read more as "half-truths" to support their arguments.

I do appreciate that we've moved away from vulgar words and sticking to more words like "blockhead" and things for my mod mind so thanks for that.

I'm still not looking to lynch either Laundry or Soup over my other reads, but #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry : Do you think soup deserves your vote more than Bardull? I can't remember if you have placed your vote yet but you should have one palced at this point.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: Your #1309 actually makes it clearer why you thought Bardull was trying to bring your slot down but you really can't lump me and J into this ordeal because both of our reasons are different, along with the approach.
I'm lumping J into because despite him pushing Bardull, he and Bardull were saying the exact same thing: people that started the wagon are suspect and should lose all credibility as a result. I just find Bardull's approach to today to be the scummiest in the game. I don't think J's scum from it but I have issues with players that try to take some kind of moral high ground due to the fact that others are wrong. That's some whack ****.

Think of it like this -
Bardull pointed the finger at you, and I pointed the finger at everyone else asking what they thought of you. I am curious if Bardull is going to go more into what he thinks of you now though.
Honestly I don't give a **** if anyone's pointing fingers at me if I feel like I've done something to warrant it. I'll fight through it regardless. I just don't like unfounded paranoia about me because working through that **** is a giant pain in the ass and I've seen that out of J, Bardull, and you all three of you trying to either subtly or overtly get others to rethink me for no other reason than the fact that I was wrong.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I was vocalizing why I decided to look into you and you just took it as an attack.
Because your only reason being "man I just wanna talk about Laundry" reads as an attack. You continually saying that I need to be addressed this phase reads like an attack. You telling others to rethink their reads on me looks like an attack. It looks like you think I'm scum or at least scummy and that you have a legitimate reason for thinking as much. You eventually saying "I don't have anything, I just wanna progress my read" does not cover that at all.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm dipping from thread now. I'll be back for a short while tonight, but I'm not arguing with Soup for 4 hours. After that, you won't see me until late Friday night as my girlfriend's coming up tomorrow, my birthday is Thursday and I imagine we're going out to do stuff, and then I take her back Friday and have work again. If you have **** you want to ask me, ask it now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not taking a morale high ground or nearly anything that you are saying. You are completely over-exaggerating what I said and I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt since you are heatedly arguing with soup. But let me correct something because me and Bardull are viewing you for completely different reasons and it isn't "exactly the same"

I'm not saying everyone that was on Maven was bad. I'm saying, specifically and only you. I think your leading of the Maven lynch was scummy via the way you went about trying to get it happening and not even seeming to consider the possibility that Maven was town. His lynch was a bad one, but you didn't look to re-evaluate your read on him at all. You seemed to have come into the thread and had a goal to lynch Maven and also to push him regardless since you saw his first post. You sat on your scum-read on him and spearheaded his lynch over Glyph. I'm not giving you 100% sole responsibility of that lynch because there are 6 other votes to account for. I am saying that you are the person of interest of that lynch and if you say otherwise, it's simply not true.

The Maven lynch was your lynch, you pushed it, and I disliked your push on it. I'm not saying "You were wrong, therefore scum." I'm saying, your methods behind the Maven lynch worry me and also seem that you are just being stubborn to be stubborn this game especially regarding your reads which makes me more likely to believe you are scum.

The only thing I've said about you toDay is I wanted to look at you more, you were in my top 5 of possible lynch options for toDay, and I wanted to see your soup stuff finally considering your hinting at it all yesterDay, but nothing coming from it. I talked in detail regarding you yesterDay saying that one of you or Mallory is someone I am looking at for a possibility of who is scum and lately I have been town-reading Mallory much harder than I have you and so I want to look into you more.

You are glossing over and not speaking the truth regarding my read on you and I want to clarify that for others.

Top Bottom