• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia Extend: Game Over - NYANCAT In Charge!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Caught up.

Glyph is fine, he's pushed a lot to make progress in the game and I want him to stick around.

J has done fine for rebuttals, he doesn't scream scum outside of the "don't look at me" parts that pop up.

This back and forth I'm with Bardull on with how it feels more benefical to look at the slots around it rather than lynching J. J isn't a good lynch since I do not think he actually has done much in the ways of being scummy.

Who is then?

MoosyDoosy - I'd dislike him a lot more if has he not posted he had no idea what an inno child was. That said, he is on the table for the low quality posting as of late. Some of his posts stick when I feel like there is some progress in them but nothing stands out to me when he contributes. It's way too much low key for what has been going on. Needs more attentio here.

Zaixl - This is a policy lynch and nothing more. Only if he has no idea what to do later and is completely unreadable. I'll give it time.

Spak - I don't like how he is handling some reads like J and the whole Glyph v J thing doesn't look like he reacted well to fishing for much of anything outside of super trying to figure out what Glyph did earlier with the role fishing he did. SlickWylde said he di better as of recent but I'm not sold, admittedly skimmed more recent posts since I want to sleep.

Raziek - back-up lynch if all else fails.

Vote: MoosyDoosy

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
1. Don't fish for what his role might also do.

2. What do you make of Glyph with why he tried to shoot j?
1. OK, I'll keep that in mind for future games.

2. I've talked about it multiple times, but there isn't a Ctrl+F in mobile, so I'll type it out again. I think the timing for the shot was all wrong because even if J had died and flipped scum, we wouldn't have had nearly as many interaction to go off of as we would have by the end of D1 or in the middle of D2. With that said, knowing he didn't have to post it in-thread means that he couldn't have any reason other than to stir up the thread's conversation and take us out of RVS. I don't think we really needed all of the extra conversation that early since we have a super long day today and it was risking a player that was likely town at that point (based purely off of RNG) while at the same time evening out the vote, but I at least have come to understand his reasoning.

A question I have for you is why you brought this back up again. If you read the whole thread, you would have seen a response to this question before you asked it and you would know that both of us dropped this a couple pages ago.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
****, I didn't wanna exchange walls and then I did it. J, please don't give me another wall back.

:186:
I won't wall you back as long as you play nicer. That's all I ask in return. I've altered my playstyle to literally only cater to your slot because I care about your opinion as a player and didn't want you devolving most of your play to just griping about me, yet I change and you continue to gripe. That is incredibly unfair/uncool of you and disheartens me. Also keep your petty comments to yourself, please. Those are not helping the game.

I will respond about soup. Soup is a read I don't feel like pushing and you can chalk that up to me being more sensitive towards his slot. There is a plethora of reasons as to why I don't want him to blow up both in and out of game. Will that stop me from pushing him if I find him scummy? Sadly, no. I do not like his new found attitude displacement, but that may just be because he's trying to ruffle feathers now. (mainly mine)

If Sparky were to flip town like I am currently feeling would be the case, I would look into soup more and probably be pushing him for a lynch. However, you do say that I am giving soup much more leeway than I would towards any other player and that is true. I will not deny that, but soup is a different situation than most players to me and you cannot fault me for that considering the history that slot has.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I do agree with Moosy that Slick is being a waffle. Also, you say that you don't get why Moosy would push the inno child, however, why do you find that scummy? Wouldn't that just be more newbie tell or if anything more of a town-slip?

I get the feeling that 3 of your lynch options are literally PLs at this point. Moosy for "bad posting", Zaixl for literally "policy", and Raz *who hasn't posted since about 9 pages ago* who is inactive policy bait. Why did you not vote Sparky considering he was the one you talked the most about?

Like you don't attribute your vote to either wagon of Zaixl/Sparky which are the main discussion points, but you find both scummy and instead you vote Moosy.

A lot of that doesn't add up to me and I will say that I find you suspicious for that post.

FoS: Red Ryu

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Alright. I have coffee and a need to shove my opinions down people's throats.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy

Wish I got to you sooner but you said Spak was playing his normal self right? Could you at least chime in a bit more now based on his reads?

#HBC | J #HBC | J

I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but I am approaching how I deal with accusations differently. I wish you would be a little less vague about me because you're just holding me in arms reach at this rate.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@DtJ Glyphmoney

My lynch would gain information. That much is known so the question you ask me is inherently unfair because the only answer that looks "good" is if I agreed to be lynched, but that is incredibly anti-town for town to be lynched. My answer is a resounding no because being lynched goes against the win-condition town has. I mean, from a logistic standpoint my flip would provide insight to a lot of slots, but that should not be the sole reason for a lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
#HBC | J #HBC | J

I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but I am approaching how I deal with accusations differently. I wish you would be a little less vague about me because you're just holding me in arms reach at this rate.
I am holding you at arms reach. You would not like my answer as to why if I am being candid.

I mean, you are trying to ruffle my feathers because players like yourself/Laundry get a kick out of trolling me so...?

#HBC | ѕoup

I am holding you at arms reach. You would not like my answer as to why if I am being candid.

I mean, you are trying to ruffle my feathers because players like yourself/Laundry get a kick out of trolling me so...?
You think..I'm trolling you? ._.

Just be honest with me, and how you feel about my slot. I might not like your answer but it would certainly help me in the long run.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Alright. I have coffee and a need to shove my opinions down people's throats.

MoosyDoosy MoosyDoosy

Wish I got to you sooner but you said Spak was playing his normal self right? Could you at least chime in a bit more now based on his reads?

#HBC | J #HBC | J

I have never played with Spak.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The hand stuff made me have a bit of a flashback to the old times, not gonna lie to that.

I feel your slot is scummy to a degree. If it were any other player, I would be pushing your slot because as Bardull pointed out, your opinion of me had no conclusion that adds up, I feel your Sparky push is not really grounded well, plus I dislike your reaction to me calling you a passive player because it seems your Sparky push more came about to "prove a point" that you aren't being passive.

However, I cannot find it in myself to push you D1 on your first game back nor do I want to trigger your anxiety because I care more about your emotional state/keeping you in the community than other things. I am still scarred by your undoings in previous games and I do not know exactly why I am being this way since in the past it wouldn't stop me, but now that I'm a mod and trying to rebuild the community I think that has more to do with it than anything.

Honestly, I just don't think you could handle the pressure and I'm worried about that fact alone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maven and Raz have been MIA far too long for my liking.

Especially since Raz promised he would be playing more D1 and after I gave him that same promise.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh. You're the wrong guy then.

Laundry said:
I've played with Spak before. I don't see any significant difference. I targeted him early D1 with a wagon because of some weird shenanigans with...Maven? I think? And that wagon built up to the point of getting us out of RVS, same with the double point on WOTT. He had pretty much the exact same responses that he has here: very defensive and kind of goofy but when left alone, will probably get around to posting ****, though most of it will be unoriginal. I don't like his touchy feely way he's handling the J read, and that alone has me curious to lynch one, but given one or the other, I'd lynch J, who I feel may be scummy beyond his handling of Spak, rather than Spak, who's purely scummy due to his handling of J.
We're in complete opposite then. I think the better solution is Spak>J with the variable being that I feel there's scum in there but they're not necessarily aligned. What prioritizes J over Spak despite your reception of him being lukewarm?

J said:
I liked J before he made his wall. Now he made his wall and I dunno what to think. He pressures me for pushing Malloren for a mechanical approach to a slot I think scum want to slam some FUD on but then pushes Zaixl who is probably even weaker than Mall to push. He says that Glyfe's role is likely not scum but then starts to talk about why he thinks Glyfe is scummy. He says that he's got his eye on Soup, i guess, but instead of digging into him for reasons tha would be enough to call others scummy, he simply says "I'll handle him later." His handling of Spak is off. That entire post about "wow my play thus far has been bad because I don't have layers of **** to bury myself behind" reads of some AtE-*** bull****. That post about being pissed because he got shot out of the gate, beyond it being some hilariously egotistical bull****, seems so sudden given that he was shot 24 hours ago and didn't seem phased by it beforehand. Out of everyone posting consistently, he has the most scummy points to his name, but I'm not sold on his lynch for whatever reason. Something in my gut says this isn't right and I'm looking for more to flesh that out on. A lot of it is due to me not seeing the scum angle from his play. He's done some grody *** **** but I can't see his angle as a scummer.
I actually took J's response more like a wounded animal baring their claws to try and fend people off whilst in their most vulnerable position. I'm sure there's some other chalked up metaphorical crap I could come up with but I've been trying my damn near hardest to give J some room to breathe because even if he is scum, he's just going to feign this to get out of responding to people. I do it all the time as scum which might be dirty but definitely works.

#HBC | ѕoup

The hand stuff made me have a bit of a flashback to the old times, not gonna lie to that.

I feel your slot is scummy to a degree. If it were any other player, I would be pushing your slot because as Bardull pointed out, your opinion of me had no conclusion that adds up, I feel your Sparky push is not really grounded well, plus I dislike your reaction to me calling you a passive player because it seems your Sparky push more came about to "prove a point" that you aren't being passive.

However, I cannot find it in myself to push you D1 on your first game back nor do I want to trigger your anxiety because I care more about your emotional state/keeping you in the community than other things. I am still scarred by your undoings in previous games and I do not know exactly why I am being this way since in the past it wouldn't stop me, but now that I'm a mod and trying to rebuild the community I think that has more to do with it than anything.

Honestly, I just don't think you could handle the pressure and I'm worried about that fact alone.
I merely said that in jest. Sorry if you took that so personally.

Uh..no. There's a reason why I'm trying to reinvent myself a little and it's because I find a common thing that happened with me is that I was always lynched due to misinterpretation. This is the sole reason why I brought up Spak right now instead of later because holding my cards tends to not really work out for me because it gets me in the exact state that you're in.

I can handle the pressure, though. You don't need to treat me with a handicap this game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm emotionally raw because Laundry has a way to push my buttons making me on edge in mafia games since he reacted so vehemently in Revival and is in the motions of repeating himself this game. I didn't take it personally, I just despise unneeded rudeness.

I'm willing to see where this Sparky push goes. I feel, for me, my read will continue to develop with how much you are pushing Sparky toDay. If Sparky were to flip scum, I would be okay with you, but if Sparky were to be town I'd have more concerns with your slot.

For toDay, however, you rank amongst the top 5 of people I would be okay with lynching toDay.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: I don't really get Soup's angle either. Soup claimed that he understood why Glyph was annoyed with the J slot, but didn't agree with the conclusion. Frankly, it's a bit confusing to me and I'd like it cleared up.
Not everything is black and white. I have to consider intention of posts just as much as I have to consider what is being said. I didn't elaborate on it but the whole 'bull**** mixup' deal seemed more like a jab rather than an action, and I took it as Glyph saying he didn't like J just bringing up that whole destiny spiel while in the middle of conversating with Rake and interrupting him. I understood why he'd be annoyed but I didn't think it was all that offensive and I liked that J sticked his neck out, much like I said in that post.

I'm feeling better about Spak based on his interactions and how he has played this phase. Having modded Revival of DGames and subsequently seen his play firsthand, I can dig what he's selling at the moment. He seems pretty innocent-townie in his support of J, which could be considered an unpopular opinion at this stage. In fact, the opinion seems to have garnered votes in his direction as a result, yet he's still fairly adamant about his support.
Okay. You're the guy I was looking for. I have a problem with the last of this paragraph however because it's either untrue or just something that isn't relevant to the situation at hand, especially if you take on his read on J right now. It was never really unwaivering support either, more like a fear. He kept going on about how he needed to be cautious with J and how he was, in his words VEERY Slight town-reading J but still slightly null-reading him because in a nutshell 'J is scary and could be tricking me.' I don't see how this is support at all, unless you think that his uncertainty is townie and him going against his instinct to not always trust J is townie.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm emotionally raw because Laundry has a way to push my buttons making me on edge in mafia games since he reacted so vehemently in Revival and is in the motions of repeating himself this game. I didn't take it personally, I just despise unneeded rudeness.

I'm willing to see where this Sparky push goes. I feel, for me, my read will continue to develop with how much you are pushing Sparky toDay. If Sparky were to flip scum, I would be okay with you, but if Sparky were to be town I'd have more concerns with your slot.

For toDay, however, you rank amongst the top 5 of people I would be okay with lynching toDay.
I don't really want to ruffle your feathers further but this whole game has been a slog with you. No, I'm not trolling you when I say I really still just want your whole opinion about me instead of throwing FUD at me and saying all these things that could be condemning but not really getting down as to why that is. You dislike my Spak read. Why? You dislike my attitude. Why? If you're going to put yourself out there and making bold statements, they should at least have something to back it up with.

#HBC | ѕoup

Spak said:
J - I've already stated my recent opinion on J, but just for the sake of clarification, I think that J has been fairly townie. His activity seems to be more consistant with what I've come to expect from townie J, he seems to have contribued a fair amount of content. The only concern I have is J's defense of my slot (looks like he possibly has knowledge of my slot's alignment outside of this thread), but it wouldn't make sense for scum J to be defending a townsperson that has been stated as a scum read by a fifth of the thread.
So the fear of him possibly tricking you is gone I presume? You'd make me look an idiot because I was under the presumption that your read on J was a lot less refined given this. Tell me what made you trust him to just say he's townie aside from 'he's playing typical J' because that doesn't correlate with the fact that was a reason why you couldn't trust him in the first place.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll get back to you in a bit so I can quote things. Getting ready to go teach for the day and I need to prepare my lesson plans a bit more than I realized while making breakfast haha.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Fair enough, I've gotten accustomed to playing this kind of thing with a crowd that requires a bit more strong arming than this does. I'll keep that mess in check going forward.

There ARE still some things I need to hit on here though,

The issue is not you calling it null, I 100% back that call especially considering its, well, me. My favorite thing to do is mafia is just throw random things out and see what sticks, but the reason I do that is it gives town misleading information or no information at all. This is certainly not a conventional shot, but you can't deny I've used it to breathe a ton of activity and conversation into this game. Not only that, but look at how many slots are now tied to yours. Several people have come to your defense, and several others have jumped on and pushed. You flip is no longer important, because its going to yield an enormous amount information, but I just think you're actually scum beyond that.

To be blunt, there isn't anything I'm looking for you to respond to. I've already convinced myself based off the events thus far that you're the most probably scum slot, and even though its not 100% its worked out that its a win/win either way.

So I guess what I'm getting at is, J, are you as a member of town, willing to be lynched today considering how much value it gives to town? Also, preemptively shutting down anyone who wants to call out my usage of 'member of town', I'm not implying I know he is town but rather its implied that J would say he was town no matter the situation. This probably seems really strange to see someone do, but if you ask J about being a double roleblocker it will make more sense.

Also, to Soup and everyone else currently pushing either Zaixl or Spak, I'm not not particularly opposed to a Spak lynch. My previous stances still stand, but presently I think we should focus on J. Soup, get me up to speed on how you feel about his slot considering the recent developments. Laundry I would ask the same of you but I don't know if you actually are existing or not right now.
I don't like this, your biggest reasoning has always been "But it took us out of RVS guys!" Scum can gain as much as town from them being the ones to push the game out of RVS and lead the game to the direction theiy want, Soup noted that most of the dayphase was probably going to be focused on your shot, and so far he is right. You've ignored my question as to why didn't you wait for later to use it. Also now you are saying J is your biggest scumread, can you explain why?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
So the fear of him possibly tricking you is gone I presume? You'd make me look an idiot because I was under the presumption that your read on J was a lot less refined given this. Tell me what made you trust him to just say he's townie aside from 'he's playing typical J' because that doesn't correlate with the fact that was a reason why you couldn't trust him in the first place.
I started to trust him more because when I did a re-read, I noticed how townie his reaction to the shot was, he seemed to try playing devil's advocate when there were other possibilities people were't considering, I couldn't imagine the benefits of scum trying to defend a townie slot, he seems to not be as frantic for thread control and has stayed fairly active, he has been fairly transparent in answering questions, and he seems to be trying to scumhunt a decent amount. The fear of him tricking me is gone because if I held onto that fear all game, I could get literally nothing out of his slot.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(In addition, his play seems to line up more with RR's Kingmaker than it does with RoDG, with the only exception being J whining about how people kill him for his playstyle.)

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Sorry about my 362, guys. Had a **** day and when I came back I saw I'd been slammed into a couple walls and said "**** it. Not doing this." Ask anything you want of me but it will take a bit to answer, today is visit day and my sisters' birthdays so it'll take a bit to answer.

Zaixl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3711-9422-4918
Also cause someone mentioned it I've played seven games, one on this site. Not counting this one.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yeh, you generally do the same to me and have made a point of doing it in the past for the sake of reading me. I'd consider it karma but I'm in the business of not letting myself explode at you again and have been doing my damnedest to avoid it. Don't worry about that happening again; it won't, or otherwise I wouldn't have signed up for this game.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I won't wall you back as long as you play nicer. That's all I ask in return. I've altered my playstyle to literally only cater to your slot because I care about your opinion as a player and didn't want you devolving most of your play to just griping about me, yet I change and you continue to gripe. That is incredibly unfair/uncool of you and disheartens me. Also keep your petty comments to yourself, please. Those are not helping the game.
Sorry man, my spirit Pokemon is Ferrothorn, I've got a few Iron Barbs to me even if I'm just a leech seeder. Just don't tell yourself that I'm the only reason you changed as I was far from the only one complaining about you, just the loudest.

I will respond about soup. Soup is a read I don't feel like pushing and you can chalk that up to me being more sensitive towards his slot. There is a plethora of reasons as to why I don't want him to blow up both in and out of game. Will that stop me from pushing him if I find him scummy? Sadly, no. I do not like his new found attitude displacement, but that may just be because he's trying to ruffle feathers now. (mainly mine)

If Sparky were to flip town like I am currently feeling would be the case, I would look into soup more and probably be pushing him for a lynch. However, you do say that I am giving soup much more leeway than I would towards any other player and that is true. I will not deny that, but soup is a different situation than most players to me and you cannot fault me for that considering the history that slot has.
So wait, do you want to lynch Spak? Do you want to lynch Soup knowing that Spak is more likely town? What about Zaixl? I don't get your priorities here. I don't fault you for being cautious with him but I do think that you are babying him a bit. If you find the slot suspicious, you should be digging in a little more even if he does blow up. How he reacts, so long as you're not pushing for him to have that specific reaction, cannot be your fault as you were simply playing the game. Soup knows this as well.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Have you explicitly stated that list? I'd love to see which 5 people are on it.

Also, about the waffling thing, that was just because I didn't have enough info to go on at the time, I think I've made it quite clear with both my vote and lists of who I think is town and who I think is scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Goddamn this thread moved fast. I'm on page 6 and catching up. Going to fully read rather than stream of consciousness and just end up in Rajam-half-caught-up land.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Maven and Raz have been MIA far too long for my liking.

Especially since Raz promised he would be playing more D1 and after I gave him that same promise.
Ok, I managed to at least skim-read every post.

I am out of time on this lunch, so I will be getting to actual substantial posting after work.

HOWEVER, allow me to defend myself by pointing out that the game opened like 2 days ago and those 2 days were ON THE WEEKEND. Y'know, when I do Smash things.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. OK, I'll keep that in mind for future games.

2. I've talked about it multiple times, but there isn't a Ctrl+F in mobile, so I'll type it out again. I think the timing for the shot was all wrong because even if J had died and flipped scum, we wouldn't have had nearly as many interaction to go off of as we would have by the end of D1 or in the middle of D2. With that said, knowing he didn't have to post it in-thread means that he couldn't have any reason other than to stir up the thread's conversation and take us out of RVS. I don't think we really needed all of the extra conversation that early since we have a super long day today and it was risking a player that was likely town at that point (based purely off of RNG) while at the same time evening out the vote, but I at least have come to understand his reasoning.

A question I have for you is why you brought this back up again. If you read the whole thread, you would have seen a response to this question before you asked it and you would know that both of us dropped this a couple pages ago.
I was asking as I was reading that is why I posted what I did and asked what I did.

Plus I remember things asked and answered directly to me better than back and forth stuff with other people.

That said, not a fan of the reasoning for the vote but the come off seems to have me in this area of, I understand but will ignore or town doesn't want this so I will also back off.

Nothing conclusive on the latter part, but something for me to think about later.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I do agree with Moosy that Slick is being a waffle. Also, you say that you don't get why Moosy would push the inno child, however, why do you find that scummy? Wouldn't that just be more newbie tell or if anything more of a town-slip?

I get the feeling that 3 of your lynch options are literally PLs at this point. Moosy for "bad posting", Zaixl for literally "policy", and Raz *who hasn't posted since about 9 pages ago* who is inactive policy bait. Why did you not vote Sparky considering he was the one you talked the most about?

Like you don't attribute your vote to either wagon of Zaixl/Sparky which are the main discussion points, but you find both scummy and instead you vote Moosy.

A lot of that doesn't add up to me and I will say that I find you suspicious for that post.

FoS: Red Ryu
Moosey isn't posting substance and him not knowing he was an inno child is a dumb tell not a town tell. I find aspects of it scummy only because I do not see much purpose in his posts outside of the one I did say was better when talking to slyke.

2 of the 3 are, Moosey is not a PL, because I do not find super scummy aspects with other players play to the point of the players I want dead.

I vote Moosey because I find him to be worse when I did talk about him a lot, just because I talked to Spak a lot does not mean I should immediately find him the most scummy. I have a larger issue with the one liner this person is town or scum posts since I have nothing to judge it on and find his conclusions to be weak.

Spak I have some leeway and delving on. Moosey does not have the same aspect to him right now.

You're FoS is super weak and lame btw.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry about my 362, guys. Had a **** day and when I came back I saw I'd been slammed into a couple walls and said "**** it. Not doing this." Ask anything you want of me but it will take a bit to answer, today is visit day and my sisters' birthdays so it'll take a bit to answer.
Let's start here then.

When you make reads, give me the why so I an judge where they come from. So I have an idea of where I can read you. You mentioned a lot of reads before, I just want you to define them better.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like this, your biggest reasoning has always been "But it took us out of RVS guys!" Scum can gain as much as town from them being the ones to push the game out of RVS and lead the game to the direction theiy want, Soup noted that most of the dayphase was probably going to be focused on your shot, and so far he is right. You've ignored my question as to why didn't you wait for later to use it. Also now you are saying J is your biggest scumread, can you explain why?
I'm curious about this questionnaire but only on the sense of you think Glyph is scum gambitting this is still an idea you are looking into. Something many people aren't looking into anymore.

Why are you strongly still looking at this idea?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I'm not really in the mafia mood today so I'll probably be back tomorrow hopefully, but I have work/date going on till the evening so I may just be back on thursday around this time. I'll have lots to repsond to then and there will be more stuff besides things centralizing around me/glyph shot.

I'll try and play like I hit the metaphorical reset button of my mind and come in with a re-read/notes/etc.

Till then gentlemen.

Top Bottom