• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Vlade

Social Outcast
I got my copy last sunday and am learning the game now. I don't have any CT experience so I have a lot to learn :p

Anyone else looking to jump into this game? I originally wanted to play Litchi but she seems far too technical for a beginner so I've opted to go with Taokaka to start with. I'd like to hear opinions on the character changes of the game and who you believe is good and bad (I know rachel is really bad now contrary to CT >_<)

Discuss.

Zero

Smash Hero
TT (otherwise known as stupid tier): Litchi Bang

Have fun with this game guys, I hear the console version is really really well done.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vlade, that's pretty much exactly what I did when I got CT (Tao --> Litchi :p)

It's come to my attention, though, that I need to sync my keyboard up to play it - it's ****in hard on the pad T_T

(waits for WA to take bait :p)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yep - Play Asia is where I got it from (even if it was out in Aus, it'd still be cheaper from Play Asia I reckon :p)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
october pal release for bbcs, which is good news for fast release

already got it on ps3, ill happily mm anyone in it when they come to robocop (8

i play bang and bang only, rest of the cast is boring

maybe the dlc chars will change that, we will see

edit: also dont be ashamed to play pad, top 3 placements at rocky for bbct were all pad players

myself, feri and akai hikari, and we all still play pad (me and feri hate stick with a passion)

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I've got the leak but it runs at like 10fps on my PC D:

Bought CT like last week. Kind of sad I could have bought CS online for the same price.

Either or. Jin or bust fellows.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
got makoto today, played about 10 minutes at most then played bang again for an hour l0l

MTGod

Smash Champion
I enjoy a challenge :D Though even xD --> 6C --> special feels good to pull off (decent damage if all of it hits too)...

Speaking of challenges, I got bored and tried to do Noel's one where to links the 22B moves together to the edge of the screen - for some reason I can get to the 22B section but can't repeat it with the same timing XD So bad lah...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
vlade, learn to do the nail super info daifunka combos, they only work on a few characters but it does in excess of 8k damage

though it is 100% bar, its pretty easy to do and pull off

Top Bottom