• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Ghost Ob or whatever the **** for getting verbally destroyed in a debate.

And also, we need to learn positioning and zoning. I know it's ****ing boring, but things will be so much easier for us and this game can be bearable if we do.

Also, this game is ****ing bad. I can't wait to go back to school. **** Treyarch. I'm not getting XBone. **** it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I mean, if we're gonna go back to positioning and zoning, we might as well go back to playing Domination. The only reason I know of that we moved away from it is that it would end up with some people on our team going like, 7-1 for an entire match.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I mean, if we're gonna go back to positioning and zoning, we might as well go back to playing Domination. The only reason I know of that we moved away from it is that it would end up with some people on our team going like, 7-1 for an entire match.

When we play good, competent teams, we still try to play as if they're bad players and then we fall apart. I'm guilty of it as well. It's just something we need to remain conscious and vigilant of is all.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm at deltas

I woke up just a little while ago and he's gone. Also he forgot to mention to his family that I'm gonna be here. His mom walks into his room, turns the light on, and stares at me for about a minute (I'm pretending to be asleep at this point).

Hella awkward way to start the day.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
WELL HOWDY-DOO AND HULLABALOO. MUSTY PRONGS AND TIMBUKTU. KICK 'EM IN THE DISHPAN HOO HOO HOO.

I'm getting on tonight. Prepare your ears.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
none of us have been to LAN events, we dont do league play either, we just like to pubstomp

banjokazooipro and faclrow have scufs though

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Does anyone here play C.O.D. competitively, as in the MLG Ruleset or Decerto or have Scuf controllers and whatnot?

I <3 my scuf.

As much as I like pubstomping, I'm really interested/enthusiastic about competitive play. I've watched pretty much every BO2 tournament there was, including the MLG tournament that was on last night. OpTic was up 5-0 in a game of S&D against complexity (first to 6 wins) and then lost 6 in a row lololol. I'm pretty much always watching a pro player on twitch when I have time. These games might make me rage, but I truly enjoy them as well as the competitive community. Also, competitive games are the best games. Much more satisfying to beat people who are decent as opposed to stomping kids who play with their feet.

I wish I could get into competitive, but I don't even know where to begin. Finding people to play with that are interested isn't easy.

Edit: this was from last night. OpTic carbomb = newest addition to the optic competitive team. This is why I love competitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ovAwZF-hM

Also Scump went off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQx2dzEnm1A

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Scuff's seem like they would be helpful, but I don't feel like shelling out any money for one. I've been loving the league play, wish I started on it sooner. Currently in masters, and it's almost impossible to rank up from where I am now because bad (like really bad, not just had a bad game bad) teammates or people that leave before the game start screw you over every other game.

Oh and bkp, I found a 14-day gold trial I really don't need if you want. I feel like if you always do temporary accounts, youre not really getting the full benefit of getting into masters and working up the ladder, as in playing better people on a regular basis, more competitive games, etc. I know youre worried about your stats, but I mean how much do you care about your mw3 stats for instance? Yeah, theyre great, but the game is done and they are just pointless now. Not like you can put it on your job resume or something. So why not just use your main account and get it in before ghost comes out and everyone stops caring about this one?

Just never understood the whole stats thing I guess

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I tend to care less about that stuff as the next game nears, but I'll always dislike how they didn't have two separate combat records. It's annoying mostly because I play to win...and when you play league, people just leave the game because they suck or get ddosed. Yeah, people seriously go that far. It's fun for the competition, but at the same time I don't feel like it's entirely worth my time to get frustrated over.

Top Bottom