• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Knight for Brawl (SPOILERS AHEAD)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I forget, last time I looked at Yu-Gi-Oh cards were like two years ago..

But I do vaguely remember one that looks like him a LOT. Wasn't very strong card but looked cool none the less :D

-Onyx

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Well he'd be your opponent because I'm going to main him!

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

If you main him than I'm gunna use Ike a lot more. We can see the hero vs. the villain, good vs. evil, the coolest person ever vs. you. :laugh:

IllidR

Smash Champion
If you main him than I'm gunna use Ike a lot more. We can see the hero vs. the villain, good vs. evil, the coolest person ever vs. you. :laugh:
Alright, they're the good guys, and we're the bad guys. And I'll be ****ED if I let the good guys win! -A cookie for whoever catches the movie reference.

Black Knight can totally own Ike, any day of the week.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yup, thats him haha. I think I have that card, just in japanese so I didn't know what his name was :p

Black Knight for Brawl?

-Onyx

IllidR

Smash Champion
Yup, thats him haha. I think I have that card, just in japanese so I didn't know what his name was :p

Black Knight for Brawl?

-Onyx
Yes! Black Knight for Brawl!

Also, does anyone have any screenshots or artwork of Black Knight that they can post ? I can only find the two in the original post as well as one other. I need more Black Knight baby!

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Ya that was the one other picture.. now lets see if my signature updates.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!
Your sig is super awesome. Peter's tryin to be all up in BK's grill, but BK's not havin it. He's all like, "STFU EMO PETER OR I'LL SLICE JOO!"

IllidR

Smash Champion
Your sig is super awesome. Peter's tryin to be all up in BK's grill, but BK's not havin it. He's all like, "STFU EMO PETER OR I'LL SLICE JOO!"
Thanks man, i give major props to the creator.. though his name will be disclosed at this time.

Come on people! Are you going to let Black Knight be outdone by Ridley and Krystal?! Make some posts! Just think of how great a character addition he could be.

Black Knight for Brawl!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley>Black Knight>Krystal.

Aniway i did this in a moment of boredom:

IllidR

Smash Champion
Ridley>Black Knight>Krystal.

Aniway i did this in a moment of boredom:

Nice picture there, but still it's one of those original 3 pictures I've seen so far. I'm convinced Sakurai took all of Black Knight's photos and locked them away for himself... a guy can dream can't he?

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

WarxePB

Smash Ace
We got gypped in PoR - the Ike vs. BK fight wasn't a duel, it was one owning the other with Luna/Aether. We need a round 2, at least.

I'm not so sure about PC status, though. I'm thinking more of an unplayable boss character (as has been discussed in other threads), or an AT. I would rather see Hector or Ephraim as new Fire Emblem characters.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I'm not so sure about PC status, though. I'm thinking more of an unplayable boss character (as has been discussed in other threads), or an AT. I would rather see Hector or Ephraim as new Fire Emblem characters.
How can you say such blasphemy's in his own thread!?! I'm hoping for Black Knight to be 100% playable and 100% badass. He deserves the spot, as both a villain of the Fire Emblem series and a great character at that.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sheesh! Keep comments like that to yourself!! What nonsense! And you say this because....?

ALL HAIL THE BLACK KNIGHT!

Shuma

Smash Hero
I doubt Hector would become a PC instead of the BK, Hector is awesome yes, there is no denying that, but with Ike in the game, that means the Black Knight is more important than Hector, of course Sakurai is a crazy son of a *****.

Besides Bowser>BK who doesn't love the Koopa King? Heretics this is NINTENDO!.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I doubt Hector would become a PC instead of the BK, Hector is awesome yes, there is no denying that, but with Ike in the game, that means the Black Knight is more important than Hector, of course Sakurai is a crazy son of a *****.

Besides Bowser>BK who doesn't love the Koopa King? Heretics this is NINTENDO!.
Well no one can not love the Koopa King, but it's time he was put in his place.. and who better to do that than the Black Knight. With that gigantic sword he's carve him up pretty good.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually a fight between the BK, Bowser, Ridley and Ganondorf would look awesome.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Actually a fight between the BK, Bowser, Ridley and Ganondorf would look awesome.
Oh ya.. clash of the titans! Although Ganondorf is the one character that has me worried about Black Knight's appearance. Since people want Ganondorf to get his own moveset, alot of them calling for him with his sword, this would make him a heavy-power sword wielder, much like Black Knight. So Black Knight could end up being a clone or not in at all because of Ganondorf. But I'm trying to keep my hopes high.

BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

Shuma

Smash Hero
The BK would have the be a luigified clone of Ganondorf, since ganondorf would also use Magic Attacks.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Haven't played the game... but i guess he strikes the ground and sends a bluew wave of energy everywhere.

Hong

The Strongest
I say Black Knight's chances are higher than Hectors or Ephraims. Hector is about as popular but even though Black Knight is another sword wielder, there's a lot more you can do with him especially with his Warp Powder and mystic character. Oh, and he also uses a spear for his secondary.

I think his Final Smash should open up a dark vortex around him that pulls stuff in while making him invulnerable to attacks while still being able to act. Of course it has to be powerful enough to be deadly, yet not last too long as to be redundant and unfair. Just a thought.

For you Black Knight fans, you should check out "Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn" come November 5th. His criticals look amazing.

Top Bottom