• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Knight for Brawl (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ike is in, this increases BK's Chances, and we don't know if Marth is returning, but since Ike was shown first... i think he's not returning, so if Marth doesn't return, then BK is in.

Edit:

*looks at Gold_Darkness video*

Those moves where done for Smash...

D

Deleted member

I'm just not to sure about this one.

AT yes, but he just doesn;t seem playable. He's slow, heavy, and yet very fast. Villians haven't been added from FE before, and I doubt they would use two characters from one game, in a huge series.

But I'd like to see him as an AT.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Oh yeah i can see he's fast, considering he can't run... He would play like Ganondorf with a sword and withouth magic... if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah i can see he's fast, considering he can't run... He would play like Ganondorf with a sword and withouth magic... if that makes sense.
No I mean he's agile. He's wearing armour but can still swing his sword around like that?

i can see what you mean thought, he's not fast on his feet.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Windguru:

Look at the video Gold_darkness posted, he isn't fast, if he can move the sword like that is because he's strong, but he does so slowly.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
he is very fast

he can use lances and eh is rank ss in lances

black knigh cool

and ike can use axes

but the difrence(spelling) ike have 37/40 speed but black knight have 30/40 speed

and black knight got 40+5(alondite bonous)/40

but ike got 32+5(ragnell bonous)/40

BK got 40 str

ike got 37 str

D

Deleted member

@Windguru:

Look at the video Gold_darkness posted, he isn't fast, if he can move the sword like that is because he's strong, but he does so slowly.
Yup, you're right.

Still, I don't see him as a playable. He's a fighter yes, but PoR/GoD already has one rep.

Shuma

Smash Hero
But... if Sakurai whant's more villains, and Ike is in, and Marth and Roy are gone... then who else could be the FE villain?

Of course maybe Marth is still there.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If he has a lance in Brawl... that would give him awesome range.... hmm...

jb254

Smash Apprentice
Black Knight using a lance is sacrilegious. Alondite is the only weapon for him :D

RWB

Smash Ace
Black Knight will have to be changed alot from the games intro... He runs very fast and, according to ranulf: "How can someone move that fast in that armor?" referring to the speed of his close combat, most likely.

So basically, he's a speed demon XD

Nergal

Smash Journeyman
Black Knight will have to be changed alot from the games intro... He runs very fast and, according to ranulf: "How can someone move that fast in that armor?" referring to the speed of his close combat, most likely.

So basically, he's a speed demon XD
He woud likely be nerfed for the sake of the game though. Mewtwo was taken WAY too far however.

lyonartime333

Smash Rookie
west virginia(the state not western virginia)
i find it very likley that The Black Knight gets into smash. he is ike's nemisis and they wanted more villians, and he would be the first heavy swordfighter so he wont be a clone. the only bad part (as mentioned before) is that they willl have 2 scrap his speed so he isnt ridiculisly overpowered.

ps. his taunt should be him saying "is that all there is?"

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
I could entertain this idea.... as a heavy sword wielder it would be awesome

IllidR

Smash Champion
i find it very likley that The Black Knight gets into smash. he is ike's nemisis and they wanted more villians, and he would be the first heavy swordfighter so he wont be a clone. the only bad part (as mentioned before) is that they willl have 2 scrap his speed so he isnt ridiculisly overpowered.

ps. his taunt should be him saying "is that all there is?"
Well they sort of said that Ike would be a heavy character, so that worries me.

Black Knight for Brawl!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
well also if ganondorf makes it in its likely to assume that he weilds a 2 hander and uses his more beefier TP look. this suggest that allot of people are trying to steal the BK'S thunder. i think however that skurai should make all characters ridiculasly overpowered, that way by comparison they seem balanced

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Wiseguy, I have to say, your comparison of the BK to black shadow is d@mn funny.

On another note, I also hope that BK will be in Brawl, he'd be an awesome counterpart to Ike, as..well..he was designed to be. Plus, we need more heavy fighters that don't get rocked.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
black knight should have a move where he eats watermellon and fried chicken while rap mucis is playing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
They COULD keep the speed, I mean Falcon has speed AND power, why cant black knight? tough he has to be heavy meaning lack of good recovery, either wise he'd be overpowered...

IllidR

Smash Champion
black knight should have a move where he eats watermellon and fried chicken while rap mucis is playing.
Wow. That's pretty racist. But...
-A cookie for whoever catches the movie reference.

Anyway, i guess he could keep the speed and still be balanced. So a heavy, power, speed character? I LOVE it!

Black Knight for Brawl!

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
Wow. That's pretty racist. But...
-A cookie for whoever catches the movie reference.

Anyway, i guess he could keep the speed and still be balanced. So a heavy, power, speed character? I LOVE it!

Black Knight for Brawl!
Bad Boyz: Miami Vice, i think
if he was to have a great speed on SSBB, then he would have poor jump, but it would be very dificult to knock him out of the stage, just like a metal character

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I'm guessing the BK would have a Teleport recovery, similar to that of Zelda's (not the instant one that is mewtwo's) because he CAN warp in the game.. so.. I think him being as fast as he is in game, along with his strength would indeed make him overpowered. Besides, who says you need a lot of speed to be a good player? Just L-Cancel everything! (Like ganon)

Still, BK for brawl!

..And I don't mean the Burger King... -You just got served, by the King -

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I can see that happening, the non-flinching thing is a right direction for balance, mark my words when bowser and DK are way highr on the brawl tier list, same goes for black knight!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Yeah I can see that happening, the non-flinching thing is a right direction for balance, mark my words when bowser and DK are way highr on the brawl tier list, same goes for black knight!
BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!

I really hope he's in the game, once again. So i can main him no matter how good or bad he might be... most likely Godly.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I probably wouldn't use BK as my main, but he'd be a really good adition, both as a secondary and as an opponent.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
He reminds me of a Yu-Gi-Oh card I seen before.. COOL! hehe..

He does looks pretty cool though, looks like he could pwn some face.

-Onyx

Top Bottom