• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biweeklies in Austin and San Antonio. (Second one at Cyberjocks Saturday July 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
we should talk about this over a nice sea food dinner and maybe later that night we can cut eachothers wrists. <3

Mr.C

Smash Master
lol, so about this tourney I have no money at all. Talk to the crazy german dude and say pc chris is coming (me ofcourse) then hook me up with some free entryizzle.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I love seafood. Crab, fried shrimp, almost every fish I've tried... mmm. I want some now :(

Mr C. don't worry about money, things will work out.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Mr. C the fee to enter cyberjocks is $3 for all day. This is a good deal; normally he charges $15 for all day playing.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Xelic can you take me?

I live right off 410 and Nacodoches, but if we need to meet somewhere just reply to the pm i sent you.

K1T3

Smash Lord
So I guess we all meet at MrC's? It's right by 35 too which we have to take to Austin. MrC what time should we go over there?
Ben you should come so we can have that MR.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I beat SOS in a money match and made myself $10. Yeehaw yeehaw!

...ok, so it was air hockey, but nonetheless...

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Xelic, please save a spot for my friend, Dyce. SOS knows who I'm talking about but SOS, you make sure he makes it man, he helped us to take everyone else to WTYM2. It's only fair he grabs a spot in the car.

K1T3

Smash Lord
tsetse, I'm guessing it'll be June 17th since they're supposed to be biweeklies that alternate between Austin and SA, but he'll probably announce it after this one.

kwanzai

Smash Rookie
****, I stop trolling for a week and a tourney pops up. I'll bring a tv/cube but I have to work at 5 =(.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
results

1st flt (wes)
2nd S.O.S. (ooooooo im still one of the top players in tx wooooot >.> lol jk)
3rd xelic (im pretty sure he got 3rd)

it was fun i liked it. my fox and falco scares wes now lol >.> but anywayz wes = best in austion fo sure (shame all of the san antonio players arent up to par im like the only good one >.<)

anywayz now its time for the long ride back home argh >.>

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
I got 2 stock off wes. YAY!!! lawlzor.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

DCX - You owned in crews.
Xelic - I love you.

Thats my only shout outs.

Mr.C

Smash Master
sos sucks and all he does is counterpick like a noob ....stick with one char noobcake, get off onetts nuts. gg <3

Xelic

Smash Ace
<3 Wombat. LLOLZ, lots of fun you guys.

SOS, don't quit Smash, because I will definitely beat you next time around. You got s00o0oo0o lucky this time. <3 <3 <3

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I suck at this game again yay!!! <3s to everyone, esp SOS and BJ for showing me that my Falco still needs A LOT of work.

K1T3

Smash Lord
SA does suck except for SOS.... all the other good people are either something like Converse or CC that live here now =P
That was lots of fun everyone.
I got last woot~ Next time =)
DCX is the ****! Good job on owning in the crews man, your taking 9 stock easily, won it. I need a match again you next time
Jordan is the ****! He also owned in the crews, congrats on 3rd too and thanks a whole lot for taking us all up there. Xelic>Austin and SA <3 We must have more peach dittos, they're too good!
Electric Mouse fun Peach ditto's man. We finally remembered how to pull! Took awhile man the tourney match only one stich face... we were robbed and the matches were soo short too =P We need to play again next time.
Wes your fox is a Peach killing machine, congrats on first and thank for letting us crash at your place and for all the smash.
MrC you're still too good, thanks for the tips and matches they're always fun. Good luck on getting the Mario to top tier.
Lolz at SOS, he didn't take any stock in the crew battle =P Congrats on second man, good representing. Good luck on the new job, and hope we'll be able to see you again sometime soon.
BJ you're awesome. I like playing your falco, it's fun. Nice combos on the mute city. Next time we need to pichu ditto!
JF lol at JF, just kidding man, you turned out to be pretty decent. I want to play you when your good. Your gannon will be ownt next time =P and thanks for all the matches.
Nick, ggs man, we'll get some more soon probably at mikes or something. You need to get your edge teching back.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
GOd ****it KITE, don't bring up my edgeteching. It makes me feel sad TT.TT

lol Yeah, I edge teched a falco spike like twice. At least I can tech better then JF.

Plus rememebr those ranodm paltform techs?

Mr.C

Smash Master
shoutoutizzle -

everyone thnx for the fun, nice seeing all my homies again, congrats on ur placeings sos, wes, jordan.

DCX you own, and should of had our match won. Beasting 9 stock in crews gg. <3

Wes thnx for the housing <3 always fun to play you, always learn something new.

everyone mucho love mucho love indeed.

the hot girl at cyber jocks, will you marry me?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
mr. c - you are an outstanding player; the pleasure was mine playing you yesterday. And no johns, you won the match fair and square. you were outthinking me in the stretch, allowing you to get the win. terrific job on 4th place, keep owning it up.

k1t3 - you are a very impressive peach player from what I saw of your matches. glad you could make it to the tournament

uglywombat - very nice falco. good matches tournament and friendlies.

sos - nice job on 2nd place. if you can, keep on playing smash. you are too good to just let it go all of a sudden.

jordan - nice job on 3rd. your peach is a beast (though i always knew that anyway lol)

rest of austin - i don't give shoutouts to austin, feels silly since we all talk on aim and whatnot anyway.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I'll request to get off work early next SA biweekly so I can actually participate. Wanted to go to Austin but it was my 1st week of starting a new job so yeah, I couldn't do that.

K1T3

Smash Lord
Ben, we can MR next SA biweekly if you make it. I want to play you again.
Rayz you have to come!! I need pikachu dittos <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom