• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biweeklies in Austin and San Antonio. (Second one at Cyberjocks Saturday July 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Xelic said:
LOLZ, Anupam, my cruise isn't until early August. Fear not, I should be available most of the summer. I'ma do this! And, yeah, I can drive you SA *****es up to Austin. We'll have good singing sessions. <3
O.o i wonder if i should be excited or scared? >.>

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
well it seems this is going to be my final smash tournament.... im going to be quiting smash.... but its not like i want to or anything... i recently got a job (security guard) and well the hours suk a$$ 10 -10 even on weekendz so yeah that = no more smash... also i wont be able to hang out with alot of my friends now >.> but your probly thinking wtf S.O.S.? why dont u get another job well thats simple i cant rent is already due >.> and i was even turned down by mcdonalds bill millers the wash tub.... the frieakin wash tub!! they like hire ******** crippled kids! but aparently not me >.> anywayz after this austin tourney im going to HAVE to quit smash if i want to keep on living at my moms (**** ***** charging 300$ a month >.>) anywayz long story short i wanted to make a final goodbye post to all of my friends that i have made through my remainder of my smash career :)

SHOUT OUT TIME!!!!!

S.A.K. (my crew) betty-i know your retired but dude your betty of course your going to be mentioned :)

coach- well what can i say your the %^&*in coach! we have a great time whereever we go im going to miss it... and the little coaching talks we have every tournament where u smoke and give me advice to good :)

jose aka dr.m - the sak camera man although you dont always use the camera >.> but anywayz another close friend of mine that i will miss hanging around.

ben aka majinlink- what can i say hes the fellow samus player of sak and well hes ben and a really funny and cool guy although he has his moments >.> lol jk note he thinks his fox is good >.< it isnt >.> stick with samus ben...

kyle aka mosquito - well yeah your my trained noob... im sorry to dissapoint... sigh regardless if we both say up $$$ then we can still move out and get an apartment together if u still want to... = smash omg then i wouldnt have to quit ;) just becuz im quiting doesnt mean u can lol keep at it and soon enough you will learn the ways of the d smash...

OTHER PEOPLE...

ForkGirl- you have helped me out sevral times and your a great asset to the smash community... not to mention that your sheik is getting harder each time we play :) keep at it! and never pull a S.O.S. and quit ok? :)

Bluezaft-hmm at 1st i didnt like you lol but then i got to know you and well your a cool guy. sorry for judging you... regardless of what anyone says about you i know that your marth is progressing and probably will continue to do so. keep it up! (ill still 4 stock any day though :)

uglywombat- hmmm loud funny talkative nice and errrr loud did i mention loud? naw but seriously a cool guy :)

mr.c-well me and mrc have always been the top 2 players in sakverse.... he has always been a bad a$$ team mate in 2v2... (yeah team ben suxs is near unstopable lol) and well hes a great guy and a good friend im gonna miss us always hanging out in converse together with all of sakverse... good times :)

nasty nate-..... well hes nasty nate lol not a bad thing or a good thing... but when him and coach get together O.o watch out for nastycoach omg >.>

all of austin except jf- ive always enjoyed hanging out and playing with you guys to good :)
(austin crew is dcx wes bj electric mouse titan xelix and jf)

jesusfreak- wow jf wow... what to say lol. well hes like the exact oppisite of me >.> although thats a good thing :) ironicly enough were very similar yet nothing alike if that makes anysense... ill miss going to your tourneys and seeing you come to ours >.< its been fun :) and remember keep at it! your jiggz is getting better by the day :)

kite- fun guy to hang with lol simple as that... although he tends to be mysterious and doesnt like to give out information lol but hey that just shows how pro at life he is lol

crystal city-what can i say? you guys pwned me and ive been training ever since... so thank you :) keep on reping texas as the pros that you guys are.
(crystal city is cave man smiles rob$ zulu leprechaun and george although he isnt mentioned often lol)

rio grand-you guys are cool lol especially tsetse lol keep on smashin keep on teachin!

v town aka victoria texas-omg hanging with you guyz is to fun lol not to mention you can smell you guys at a tournament from like 10 miles away if you know what i mean lol :)
(vtown is essence gore bluk and devon)

d krew- i think you guys retired long ago but either way good stuff guys :)
(d krew is or was bora silas elias 7s scav changsta (dont know if hes austin know of what >.>) dr drew kirby kid and MANY others >.>)

houston crew- well dont know if houston is really a crew or not.. more like a community anywayz... sethlon ems fluffy and sevral others i cant remember becuz im a jerk lol either way fun stuff :)

well i guess thats about it.... if i didnt mention you then i WOULD use the john that im tired and im sorry but.... im not tired and if i didnt name you then obviously your not important lol jk jk >.>

anywayz... bye smash boards! its been fun! best times of my life have come from meeting all the cool people from smash so thank you again :)

who knows maybe ill make a come back when smash 3 comes out hehehe just maybe... :)

- S.O.S.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
<3 SOS. You will be missed, and I'm sure you'll find a way somehow. Anywayz, keep in touch. And I'll try to make the biweekly as kickass as possible.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
****it SOS, I lov you1!! lol

Anyways...what time is this Biweekly and what time does it end? cuz if it isnt 2 days Im either going to need a place to stay or a ride back to SA.

FASTLIKETREE

Smash Apprentice
I want Houston and Dallas people to come. Dallas should come for sure since they did not have to travel for MLG. Texas needs a little work before we go to FC6; please try to make it down here guys.
If someone from either Houston or Dallas knows they will be able to drive down with people post on this thread.

Xelic

Smash Ace
SOS...I remember you from my very first tournament. Back when I still played Marth. Back when I switched to Peach because you beat me too much...YOU CHANGED MY LIFE. This is very sad, of course, but I hope that you'll one day be able to make a triumphant and unexpected return to pwnination in the future of Brawl. Come back to us. <3

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Ah no, ain't gonna happen.

Pfft, mofo decided to get a security guard job..... what a nub. ****, if I still had my car, I could have gotten you a job at Valero or West by now. If you were getting turned down by Mcdonald's, then ****, you need to learn some job hunting skills.

F this stuff. I am making sure you aren't sticking with that half *** job. You remember Jody right? Jody is a security guard. Do you want to be a security guard? I sure as hell don't want to be a security guard.

You've said you wanted to quit smash before. Something pulled you out of it. This isn't going to be it. I'm going to make sure that you get a decent job. You won't be able to make every tournament, but hey, neither can I.

And remember, the gods were against me getting to MLG, but I still managed to make it. Getting you a job is NOT going to be a problem.

But remember, if you are going be a little emo ***** and still want to quit anyway, just remember I am still going the extra mile to get you a decent job, because dammit, that's what a dude bro does for another dude bro.

Peace out ******.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
That sounded remarkably similar to the convo I had on AIM with SOS, only slightly more ghetto and to the point. :bigthumbu :laugh:

K1T3

Smash Lord
Xelic said:
SOS...I remember you from my very first tournament. Back when I still played Marth. Back when I switched to Peach because you beat me too much...YOU CHANGED MY LIFE. This is very sad, of course, but I hope that you'll one day be able to make a triumphant and unexpected return to pwnination in the future of Brawl. Come back to us. <3
What he said. Lol I was 4 stocked then and only delt like 57 percent =P Well we'll still have fun this weekend. I hope Kyle can find you a better job that allows you to still hang with us some and maybe even smash a little =)
Good luck man.

Jordan when are you leaving for Austin btw?

tsetse

Smash Lord
S.O.S. said:
well it seems this is going to be my final smash tournament.... im going to be quiting smash.... but its not like i want to or anything... i recently got a job (security guard) and well the hours suk a$$ 10 -10 even on weekendz so yeah that = no more smash... also i wont be able to hang out with alot of my friends now >.> but your probly thinking wtf S.O.S.? why dont u get another job well thats simple i cant rent is already due >.> and i was even turned down by mcdonalds bill millers the wash tub.... the frieakin wash tub!! they like hire ******** crippled kids! but aparently not me >.> anywayz after this austin tourney im going to HAVE to quit smash if i want to keep on living at my moms (**** ***** charging 300$ a month >.>) anywayz long story short i wanted to make a final goodbye post to all of my friends that i have made through my remainder of my smash career :)
"No Johns" SOS keep the job til something better comes along or get extra training to get a better position as a Security Gaurd, Just remember this, you can advance in any job you have, all it takes is hard work and diligence,

Now for quitting smash cuz of work, man look at me I work 8-5pm teaching I coach T-ball, I'm still attending Graduate school, I have 2 kids a wife, 1000$ Mortgage, Im the team leader for our sixth grade academic team, UIL coordinator, and plenty more, I only smash when I go to fro's, which is twice a week. Just keep playing, and attend tourneys cuz at the end of the day everybody needs something to enjoy, dude this game has saved my marriage so many times I have lost count, I use it as a way to keep my personal space, plus my 2 kids play it with me and in about 3 years they will start attending tourneys with me, so yeah no johns sos.

If you really enjoy the Game, Qutting smash will only make it worse.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Double Post Snitches, When is the Next San antonio Bi-weekly, the valley will try to make it, since our communtiy has really increased in numbers and we would like to have crew battles with austin and SAKVERSE.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
tsetse said:
"No Johns" SOS keep the job til something better comes along or get extra training to get a better position as a Security Gaurd, Just remember this, you can advance in any job you have, all it takes is hard work and diligence,

Now for quitting smash cuz of work, man look at me I work 8-5pm teaching I coach T-ball, I'm still attending Graduate school, I have 2 kids a wife, 1000$ Mortgage, Im the team leader for our sixth grade academic team, UIL coordinator, and plenty more, I only smash when I go to fro's, which is twice a week. Just keep playing, and attend tourneys cuz at the end of the day everybody needs something to enjoy, dude this game has saved my marriage so many times I have lost count, I use it as a way to keep my personal space, plus my 2 kids play it with me and in about 3 years they will start attending tourneys with me, so yeah no johns sos.

I have to agree with Tsetse, SOS. There is nothing about a single job that warrants such a set back.

FASTLIKETREE

Smash Apprentice
Think of it this way, no one wants SOS to quit and SOS is coming to the Austin biweekly. If everyone shows up to the Austin biweekly SOS can not possibly quit because he will have too much support; so come out to the f*cking biweekly support SOS and have fun dammit.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
tsetse said:

lol yeah your right tsetse >.> but the hours are **** hours.... its fri sat sun mon 10 am -10pm and i get tue wen and thursday off but like tournaments are only on weekendz... so yeah... you see my point? i dont wanna quit smash but if i dont take this job i get kicked out yet again >.> and then err yeah >.< sigh i dunno i gues tsetse can do it becuz hes pro at life (unfortunately hes only a trained noob status when it comes to smash lol jk ) but yeah ill attend this bi weekly and everyone come! lets make it a good 1! :)

also uglywombat you said something about an S.O.S. tournament? wtf are you talking about? lol psst if you make it on a tue wens or thursday i can make it pssst lol >.>

dcx1287

Smash Lord
SOS it's been a pleasure having you in the smash community. If you can, try and work around your schedule every now and then to attend a tournament or 2 in texas. Regardless, one thing is for certain - your presence at future smash events will be sorely missed.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavours, be them life or smash related.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I speak for Houston(most of the time) when i say we will be up for a few matches this summer.

we can go to SA or A.....doesnt matter...which citywill have the most folks at? and does july sound good for yall?

Xelic

Smash Ace
Alright, so I think I am taking: SOS, Mr. C, K1t3.

I have room for 2 more SA people if anyone wants to go.

Also, I have a dentist appointment at 4 on Friday, but that should be done with by 4:30. We can leave after that.

Also, SA people that I am taking, where am I picking y'all up? Is it possible for y'all to congregate in a single location so that driving around the city is unnecessary? THX.

Also, I'm bringing a setup, and anyone in my car is encouraged to also bring one. <3

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Xelic said:
Alright, so I think I am taking: SOS, Mr. C, K1t3.

I have room for 2 more SA people if anyone wants to go.

Also, I have a dentist appointment at 4 on Friday, but that should be done with by 4:30. We can leave after that.

Also, SA people that I am taking, where am I picking y'all up? Is it possible for y'all to congregate in a single location so that driving around the city is unnecessary? THX.

Also, I'm bringing a setup, and anyone in my car is encouraged to also bring one. <3
how about games edge? or where it used to be >.>

also ill try to work around my schedule but i dunno >.> trust me rent$>smash>all else
>.<

K1T3

Smash Lord
Xelic, by where will you be abouts after the appointment? I can meet you somewhere around there. Or SOS where's this Games Edge? I'm guessing by setup you mean a cube and stuff??

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will come to the BIweeklies if I have off work....

Mr.C

Smash Master
Im comeing YAY!

ps. sos is an emo ***** LOL! *runs* :) <3

psps. I have no rides anywhere so it would be best that sos and whomever come to my house and get picked up here. Also Ill bring my cube and if there is room my tv. <3 mucho love.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Mr.C said:
Im comeing YAY!

ps. sos is an emo ***** LOL! *runs* :) <3

psps. I have no rides anywhere so it would be best that sos and whomever come to my house and get picked up here. Also Ill bring my cube and if there is room my tv. <3 mucho love.
some one from the yaoi crew is calling me a emo ***** ??? lol anywayz gotta pay the rent man >.> anywayz yeah we probly all should meet in converse since we all knopw where that is... and i can set mr.cs house on fire since im so emo >.> lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom