• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
To be fair you said that for the wrong reasons and ignored the reasons I looked town

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
naw i had you pegged as scum by my first iso on D1 and by then i just forgot about it but was still pretty sure.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Unforunately, being right ain't worth jack if you can't prove you're right.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Right, this game was fun if kinda annoying simply for the fact that I could have done one or two really simple things and we'd have won but eh. Whatever.

Nabe: Good call on the read on TDW and subsequently the fake cop claim. Thing is if I was keeping up with the game I'd probably have CCed but by the time I saw TDW had already reacted in a really scummy way so I let you play it out, and after that you were dead so I didn't have to worry about it. Solid game.

PL: Cheers for realising I was clearly town, lol. People think I can make fakeclaims like that up but idk why, kinda surprised July believed Glyph when she'd just been indy who couldn't win with town in another game but eh. Ran needs to learn to accept that I'm town when I am, lol. Just because no-one is discussing my alignment doesn't mean I'm scum, it just means I'm cleared town - bringing it up makes you look scummy in fact.

RR: Seriously lol. Replacing into kev's slot wasn't easy but you were pushing really hard for stuff you didn't believe in and it made you look scummy, plus if you didn't hammer NL we'd not have lost (probably) I'd still have lynched you but we'd have an extra player alive so could have lynched you and Seik and Glyph.

Seik: J has ruined me forever since the self-voting thing and since he flipped scum, I saw you do it and basically took it as a scumtell =[ Kinda silly but I got massively paranoid about you and had town reads on all the others. Oh well

Glyph: When I said you'd done nothing A.) I'd only read about 1/3 of the game and B.) I was only really counting pro-town things so I wasn't trying to be a douche lol. Really good job winning though - if I could critique you at all it would be the eagerness to hop on the NL wagon. Very well played.

Asdioh: Very obv town, don't remember your reads but think they were average-good. As someone already said you had a brownie-townie feel so it was easy to read you.

Aposl: Pretty good game for your first game ever, but a few things you should know. 1.) Listen to me when I tell you to investigate someone, don't just do your own thing, lol. 2.) Wrong =/= scum and idiot =/= scum.

KataKataKataKlysm: Very enjoyable game, although I'd have to disagree with you about the cop, the way the cop worked in this game was a massive nerf to the traditional cop in that the cop couldn't choose who to investigate, normally as cop I'd use my reads to inform my decisions, but in this game I go inno's on Aposl and PL, who I'd not have investigated normally because I was already confident they were town. Muchos Thankos for modding though! =]

July

Smash Apprentice
I definitely should have been more critical of Glyph, but there were so many instances where he was pushing really hard on scum, especially J, and the same game where I was indy he was also super quiet scum. And Ran and I talked about Glyph indy and how Vocal in Cinemafia/Nice Point won with town but meh, dropped the ball on that one. All in all, Ran had much better reads this game than me, he was deff the more observant head of the hydra :)

Also, anytime I suspect X1 or Kuz of making up awesome fakeclaims (which I'm really glad Kuz didn't get the chance to do this game) its out of respect, I don't ever want to write ya'll off as town too easily ;P

X1-12

Smash Champion
Also Seik this is a john I know but midway through this game Adum told me you were scum in Newbie so I got mad paranoid about you because of it

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Also Seik this is a john I know but midway through this game Adum told me you were scum in Newbie so I got mad paranoid about you because of it
Wait, what? :/.

I was seriously worried about this game ending before Newbie because to me, my townplay and scumplay look completely different. Thought it would be obvious I was scum in Newbie if I flipped town in this game and vice versa.

Did my play this game look similar to Newbie, or was it paranoia about me being competent as scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No... I had a townie read on Seik, tho X1. I just let Glyph slide because I thought he was indy... ****.

X1: I can't ACCEPT a town read so easily as town, X1. I want to be right. It's just the J vs X1 thing that made me doubt ya haha. But I can tell when you are town, most likely when you make big posts and try to lead and stuff. (Like DKR)

Now about the lynching the indy thing... July already explained it. FUUUUU. I'm not used to indies that win by themselves. : [

I am salty

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait, what? :/.

I was seriously worried about this game ending before Newbie because to me, my townplay and scumplay look completely different. Thought it would be obvious I was scum in Newbie if I flipped town in this game and vice versa.

Did my play this game look similar to Newbie, or was it paranoia about me being competent as scum?
Nah. You were kinda opportunistic in the Newbie.

Here, I saw SOOOO much effort from you... I'm so sorry I didn't back it up in time. FUUUU. I promise the next time I have a townie read on you, I'll defend you to death.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, I saw all that effort from Seik as well, though it was after he had semi-given up at one point... I kind of thought he might have been scum who wanted to give up, but then realized he could still win, so he started putting a lot of effort in... bleh.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm. WHy would scum want to give up ? lol... I dunno.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pizza Glyph never played at all due to irl family complications and still feels really bad about the whole thing

Top Bottom