• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

lord karn

Smash Master
melee crews might keep those people around
almost everyone will be going for food during the break
but i think you realize that with your "eh"
remember David is cooking out and selling burgers and hot dogs as well as the drinks and chips we'll be selling, so a lot of people might stay.

MXIII

Smash Rookie
Anyone going through Salisbury to get to the tourney? I may end up needing a ride. I'll confirm by tomorrow...

(I'm thrustmastermango btw...)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yeah, it tends to do that. Pretending you're fighting an opponent so you can practice with a mentality(and with DDs[keep them mixed up!] and stuff help).

You should watch me vs M2K on BF. You learn lots of combos then.
Yeah I watched that. M2K's Marth is nice.

Combo wise, Tech skill wise, and Edge guard wise, I feel VERY comfortable with Marth. It's the prediction part that I overall just need to improve on.

ptown

Smash Ace
anybody know if ali is coming?
i wanted him to team with me, but i can't reach him.

did he die on the way back from to5?
is he dead?

the last time i teamed with him was herb2.
that's a long time ago and before that a very long time...

maybe i just suck.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
posting the words "brawl" and "serious" in the same sentence is blasphemy
When you guys get good enough to beat me in brawl you can then make fun of it. I don't even play that game much anymore and I still get sick of people sliding insults of it into to 1 and every 10 or 20 posts they make.

ptown

Smash Ace
when i fight metaknight, i don't know what's going to happen.

every confrontation is like getting attacked by some dirty, rabid stray cat in a pitch black dark alley.

the only consistent thing: it's always bad though.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
When you guys get good enough to beat me in brawl you can then make fun of it. I don't even play that game much anymore and I still get sick of people sliding insults of it into to 1 and every 10 or 20 posts they make.
Brawl.

Is.

Horrible.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol why does that have to be a requirement?

Edit: Lol Adam, ignorin me. I want to teach you to fight Falco so you can use that freakin Fox and beast everyone.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
posting the words "brawl" and "serious" in the same sentence is blasphemy

i thought hart wanted melee crews
I posted like 15 pages ago saying I couldn't make it...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I get sick of hearing it. Some people take it seriously and it gets really old everyone coming in and making for of it for no reason. Most often it is unprovoked and unnecessary. Please have more respect for those who take it seriously. I don't have time to talk about this cause I have to go to work but I really hope people will just try to be more respectful. It is not necessary to make fun of brawl to make melee seem more important.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Can't edit post for some reason so I have to double post.

@dark hart: wanna melee money match (aliteration *****es) cause I'm pretty sure I can beat you in that game too.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
@dark hart: wanna melee money match (aliteration *****es) cause I'm pretty sure I can beat you in that game too.
... oookkaayyy, you'll probably win. Since I'm the worst Melee player in NC

$5? next time we see each other I guess since I'm not coming to this or the next Duke tourney, hopefully that Octoberbillfest though

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
bill, im going to assume that ur disclaimer on ur octoberfest is basically there for the feds lol cuz dark hart is definitely my age.

ur right that its unprovoked. ive started putting no disrespect at the end of *such* posts because i never mean to degrade the efforts of people who take something seriously. Its actually kind of ignorant in that respect because I treat brawl people in the same manner srk treats swf people. but i never mean it like that. Brawl offends me. its one of the few things in the world (like maybe 1 in 5 things) that legitimately makes me angry. So, as i express my anger for brawl (as a fire), please pardon the casualties. my negativity toward brawl is as a fire and will never be extinguished until brawl stops taking so many victims. :)

its like im an atheist. i disdain brawl and mock its following (not necessarily its followers; bro communitity is brovely), yet i cant stfu about it. btw im not an atheist so plz dont take this out of context (speaking to people 50 years from now who want to dig up dirt about me for some reason)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You use more disclaimers than I do lol.

I have a hard time believing this is that bad though. How quickly we forgot about the way things were when the game first came out......

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
You use more disclaimers than I do lol.

I have a hard time believing this is that bad though. How quickly we forgot about the way things were when the game first came out......
SWF had entered a romantic period of idealism and optimism at that point.

Now,

we are realists.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Like Shady said, making it to Brawl will be a problem. He's got a 3-hour SAT prep class on Sunday. We were actually set on staying over both days before we remembered he had.........

DAT CLASS.

I suppose we'll both come on Saturday and only I'll come on Sunday?

Saturday is a certainty, at the very least.

Top Bottom