• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bible Battles Trading Card Game

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
BOUT TO GET BIBLICAL ON YOUR ***

So I was driving across town today to check out a venue today, and a SUV pulled up beside me with this website on a decal.

I just stared confused. Got left at the light staring at it. I laughed soooo hard.

So yeah.

**** all you lil kids with your yu-gi-ohs, and your pokemons.

Purple

Hi guys!
the sad thing about this game is. Looking at the sample cards. I don't know ANY of the people on the cards.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
I can't wait for someone to try to lay down Solomon in Attack mode, so I could activate my Delilah Trap Card.
wow.

that trap card would not work because solomon and delilah lived in two totally different time periods.

solomon was the son of David and the king of Israel. Polytheism would be his "trap card"

i think you are speaking of samson. the man of god who was betrayed by delilah and took down a huge building upon himself to get revenge.

hey XIF, do you know how many of each animal moses took with him on the arc?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
"i summon baby jesus"

"well i lay down 'Plague: Death of all first born"

"wel i summon apocolyptic beast"

"...great flood. oh whats that? you dont have 2 genders? not allowed on the boat"

">:O.....i summon kane!"

"i summon able..."

"XOOOOOO"

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
No, no, no.

You guys don't get it.

The point is to NOT have any summons or potions or spells. That way there's no witchcraft like things happening during the game.

"I play Sisera in attack mode!"
"I counter with Jael!"
"Oh ****! I mean shoot! ...I didn't say anything, Mom!"
Judges 4 if anyone's curious.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It's probably a common so everybody can get in touch with God.

... I'm sorry, was that wrong?
No. God card is rare, but somehow, is in every deck, but can only be summoned if the golden gates are on the field, if no sinner cards have been played, and by paying 15% of your Karma points.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
they have a show called "Bible Man" which is also pretty ridiculous. It's a live theater-like thing, to get kids into the bible. Tsk tsk Christendom. They make me laugh tho. And Zoro dude samson tore that lion in HALF. Dude was raw.

Top Bottom