• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beyond the Limit 2 ~ BRAWL+ ~ Results! 11/14/09

Vist

Smash Champion
haven't had a chance to do shoutouts and stuff, but just wanted to say fun tourney and good times hanging out/meeting OOS ppl. GGs to everyone I played. Wish I had done better but I shoulda practiced more the days leading up to the tourney. Looking forward to the next big B+ event :cool:

thanks to lobos for teaming and g-reg for driving us

In summary,

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Poutine, that sounds eerily similar to ... ah, nevermind. It's delicious I'm sure.
It's french fries covered in cheese curds and brown gravy

It's not delicious its extremely delicious

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl @ the seemingly endless barrage of GI Joe quotes that were dropped at this tournament.

do you like baseball, johnny?!?

vist or someone needs to make a .gif of the ending fight in the movie Hancock, where he slam dunks the dude on the wall.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol thx, im still truckin through the BR2 vids which i promised to do first, and that tourney had like 97 replays.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Flan will be a huge fan of brawl+ after he sees my 3rd round fight vs vist...

Sadly my love for brawl+ declined alot. Tekken and Streetfighter ftw

Beat

Smash Ace
We're never getting them. Chibo's uploading from newer venues of regular Brawl, which really helps the B+ community -_-

Top Bottom