• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better than Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy Kong

Smash Cadet
I got to say, i really liked Mewtwo in Melee and i was really expecting him to come back in Brawl. But Sadly no. I believe than Lucario was he's replacement and i think Lucario is SHWEET! But i'm not sure if Lucario's better than Mewtwo. Who do you think is better?

Glick

Smash Lord
Mewtwo was funner.

can lucario teleport all over the stage without getting punished?

no. he cant.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
i think mewtwo could have come back. he could have just been buffed up a little. stronger smashes and better b moves, something like that.

Groovy Kong

Smash Cadet
It's not about tiers, tho it always seems to be, it's about who did you pefer playing as.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
If you only played the first set of pokemon games, Mewtwo.

If you've played up to the most recent set and got somewhat into it's metagame; and seen the movie with him in it, Lucario.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
I guess you could say it like this...
Lucario is better in Brawl than Mewtwo was in Melee?
I'm sure Mewtwo would have been good in Brawl if he had the same movelists and everything that he had in Melee.
I think Melee was just too fast for the guy.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Lucario is the new Mewtwo, in terms of popularity.

Lucario in smash is better than Mewtwo in smash. Lucario is also not Uber tier in Pokemon, so I like him better than Mewtwo in the games for not being a Legendary, and he gets more tourney showing because of it. Lucario's game is not as well thought-out as Mewtwo's game, but that almost reinforces how cool he is, as he surrounds himself with unpopular Pokemon. Also, as versatile as Mewtwo is, Lucario is infamous for his versatility, with many, many viable movesets in the games. Not to mention he's a fighting-steel type that can viably use Psychic.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Sigh, its like the brawl after a few weeks all over again...

Awesome meter
Lucario>Mewtwo

Sexiness meter
Lucario>>>>>mewtwo

Higher on the tier list
Lucario>>>>Mewtwo

Physic power
Mewtwo>>>Lucario

Aura power
Lucario>>>>>>>>>>Mewtwo

Let the arrows decide for you.
XD
-t2

Omit

Smash Apprentice
If Mew2 would have gotten Lucarios moveset i would have much rather had him instead of lucario. But atm Lucario > Mew2

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
lucario is better then mewtwo

but it would be cool if lucario had a mewtwo costume

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
In terms of coolness, I say Lucario still has an edge.
In terms of... goodness... well, Mewtwo is terrible, Lucario is great.

justaway12

Smash Master
it would be cool if lucario had a mewtwo costume
well if you skip to 00:56 you will see he looks kind of like a marshmallow it's kind of cool and it might answer more of your costume questions

it has awesome pics e.g. black pokemon, rosalina (peach) jimmy neutron and invader zim (ness) im not sure but i think there's a phenix wright (lucas) and there luke skywalker or somebody of star wars (toon link) and a darth vader (metaknight)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPSpsRZyeQ

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I want both Mewtwo and Lucario.

me007

Smash Rookie
I'm always on smashboards, however this is the first time i felt like posting. I main in brawl, snake and pit, however my main in melee was mewtwo only. I have to say, i am kind of disappointed with lucario, he feels and moves too human like. There is nothing that can replace the feeling of a couple mewtwo d-tilts, to cat claw or the feeling of edgehogging with a SUNC....nothing, i wish mewtwo was in brawl, would have made the game sooo different.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
On the flip side, I really tried to get used to Mewtwo in Melee and found him too awkward. Then in Brawl I initially semi-shunned Lucario and then fell in love with him when I actually started playing him.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
well if you skip to 00:56 you will see he looks kind of like a marshmallow it's kind of cool and it might answer more of your costume questions

it has awesome pics e.g. black pokemon, rosalina (peach) jimmy neutron and invader zim (ness) im not sure but i think there's a phenix wright (lucas) and there luke skywalker or somebody of star wars (toon link) and a darth vader (metaknight)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPSpsRZyeQ

Thats sweet, that would make me happy, even though mewtwo isn't in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom