• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Sonic I've seen so far.

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
You would not believe how bad his priority is, he'll get gimped by marth, robot and dedede every time.

I have played it btw.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
By no means trying to sound rude, but I know well of his priority issues, I think we all do. Just trying to hilight his strengths, as I'm pretty sure we know enough of his weaknesses.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been waiting to see videos of people using Sonic's Up-B has an offensive move, and those videos made my day...

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Sonic's untapped potential has got to be all in the spacing and dashing. This match was awesome. I can't wait to try out Sonic.

razzberryOG

Smash Rookie
In the first post o.O The person playing as Sonic in that video is definitely better than most I've seen. Most are so bad though, so that's not really saying much.. It is nice though to see Sonic not spamming the same stupid attacks. anyone know if there are any more videos of this person using Sonic?
try this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihP_E8aeamU

camera is bad, and he's only fighting cpu but he still really good....

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I say Lucky has the best sonic around ATM. The things he does...wow

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Best Sonic Coming Soon

GOOD SONIC BUT wait until u see me fight I WILL BE THE BEST SONIC AND SAMUS PLAYER THIS TIME I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST WITH 2 CHARACTERS SO EVERYONE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR WES'S BLACK-SONIC AND BLACK-SAMUS LOL

LuCKy

Smash Master
GOOD SONIC BUT wait until u see me fight I WILL BE THE BEST SONIC AND SAMUS PLAYER THIS TIME I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST WITH 2 CHARACTERS SO EVERYONE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR WES'S BLACK-SONIC AND BLACK-SAMUS LOL
oh ****!!! wes is gonna main sonic?!?!?!?

spindash

Smash Ace
CAP-LOCKS ABUSE! :D

XD If you're gonna want that title of best Sonic, you'll have to get by me.

... >.> You can keep Samus though.

daytimeninja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gavgrego
Yea, at first I thought sonic's charge up would be a waste of a move, but it looks like it can be a good scare tactic as well as a pretty powerful move.

DancingZombies

Smash Rookie
That wasn't really that impressive. Some good uairs, but mostly stuff I've seen before. Not bad, though. Sonic looks to be a great character.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I haven't seen any sonic player attempt the kind of stuff he's doing, even if it is just against the computer. Props to him for using those techs I didn't know about (instant homing and spin charge) and using them with fluidity.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That's the best I've seen so far, but If I had a Wii, Brawl, and knew Sonic's moves, than I could be better than that.
<_<

Well, duh. Of course you could. If you practice with anything long enough you'll get better at it. But for now, since you don't have Brawl and you haven't played as Sonic, you're not. At the moment, Lucky seems pretty **** good. How about not trying to steal his lime light, hm? >_>

hopp

Smash Rookie
Homing attack to take out that second jump?
PSHHT anyone could have.. THAT'S GENIUS!
=)

Top Bottom