• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best show ever? Worst?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Yep.. So I did the movies already.. and its underway pretty well... Its time for the second best thing that has ever been brought to the box in your living room: Shows!But this time I wanna mix it up. Tell me the WORST show you have ever seen EVER on Television.

Ok heres mine:
Best: Boondocks.
Worst: SuperJail.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
That bad acting probably has to do with the fact that it's all novellas. Have you ever seen American soaps?

Best - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Worst - There's a multitude of reality shows I could name.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^^ I love Sunny, one of my favorites.

Best: Malcom in the Middle

Worst: Ten items or less (why is that show still on?)

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I refuse to participate in this thread because somebody will undoubtedly disagree with me, not for some legitimate reason, but for something stupid or ignorant, and it will undoubtedly frustrate me.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I love 10 Items or Less! In fact I watched it tonight.

That's right Shadow. Scrubs isn't the best.
Hmm. Maybe I just never gave it a chance. I'll have to try it again. I figure you know what you're talking about when you said Sunny was the best show, considering it is. I love the McPoyle brothers, I wish they would have done something with them in season 4

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Normally I don't have such a clear cut answer for "best" anything, but a good episode of Invader Zim is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable thing I can watch on television. The humor in that show really isn't exhibited on any other cartoon I've ever seen.

As for worst, if your answer is anything other than "Super Jail," you're wrong.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Normally I don't have such a clear cut answer for "best" anything, but a good episode of Invader Zim is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable thing I can watch on television. The humor in that show really isn't exhibited on any other cartoon I've ever seen.

I haven't seen Super Jail, but I heard it was really ****ing weird. As for Zim, are there any episodes that aren't good? I love the Halloween special.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I haven't seen Super Jail, but I heard it was really ****ing weird. As for Zim, are there any episodes that aren't good? I love the Halloween special.
As a complete Zim fanboy, I will admit that the Season 3 drags a bit. The Christmas special, for example, is rather lack luster for what it is. But you're right; Invader Zim has a knack for being ****ing awesome all the time.

The Halloween special is definitely a good one, though my favorite might be the one where Gaz tries to get a Game Slave 2. Or maybe the one with Chickenfoot. **** it, they're all good.

And words can't describe how completely unentertaining Super Jail is. It's just a really poorly animated acid trip.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I refuse to participate in this thread because somebody will undoubtedly disagree with me, not for some legitimate reason, but for something stupid or ignorant, and it will undoubtedly frustrate me.
Wuss.

And I absolutely hate "best/worst" threads, but I'll go ahead and bite so I'm not just calling Goldie a wuss.

Best: Battlestar Galactica.
Worst: Hell if I know. I don't watch much TV.

Though, my least favorite shows that are watched in my house, though not by me, are: VH1 celebreality shows (Rock of Love, Charm School, Hogan Knows Best, etc) and Survivor.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Best: Lost
Worst: Battlestar Galactica

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hmm Excluding cartoons?
Thats tough it changes constantly.
Right now.

Best: Heroes
Worst:Mama's boy or w/e.
+much more

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Yep.. So I did the movies already.. and its underway pretty well... Its time for the second best thing that has ever been brought to the box in your living room: Shows!But this time I wanna mix it up. Tell me the WORST show you have ever seen EVER on Television.

Ok heres mine: Best - Boondocks....Epic Worst: Anything on a Hispanic Channel : BLEH.. Horrible acting.. "Porque Maria?!?!?"
Boondocks is horrible

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Threads like these are subjective but I'll post anyway.

My personal best show is Dexter. Worst would have to be anything on MTV. I watch a lot of Travel Channel and Discovery. MythBusters and Anthony Bourdain ftw.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Best: has to be a tie between Scrubs and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy (peep ze avatar, he's a woodpecker.... except with dirt. lol). They are just too close to call it. Both are just that good.

Worst: Pants Off Dance Off. I dislike teases very much, thank you.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord

Invader Zim Rules :D

Oh my god I forgot SuperJail.. THAT is the worst show evar.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Best show: Arrested Devlopemnt

Worst Show: (I can't decide)

There are too many bad shows out there. It'll take too much effort for me to think which is the worst one.

KING BRISKET

Smash Apprentice
Best: If internet shows count, KATG
Worst: Anything on Nicktoons Network

BTW, You guys were right. That show SuperJail lacks... soul.
Chill out, Rocko's Modern Life is on Nicktoons Network and that is one of the best shows ever. As far as SuperJail is concerned, i've never seen it and based on everyone's comments, i don't think i want to.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Best: Robot Chicken or 24
Worst: Superjail (I love how so many people share this opinion)

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Best: Lost
Worst: Battlestar Galactica
Dude, Lost this season is just ridiculous lol. I can't wait to find out what that ****ing smoke monster is, and how it's gonna end.

You know what would be messed up, if the ended with Hurley waking up in the mental asylum having dreamed all of it O.O That would be a kick in the balls to all the fans lol

Muzga

Smash Ace
Dude, Lost this season is just ridiculous lol. I can't wait to find out what that ****ing smoke monster is, and how it's gonna end.

You know what would be messed up, if the ended with Hurley waking up in the mental asylum having dreamed all of it O.O That would be a kick in the balls to all the fans lol
Lost has fans?
Really?

for me best=dexter
worst=lost

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, for me:

Best: DBZ,FamilyGuy, Star Trek TNG(YES IM A TREKKY OK?!)
Worst: SuperJail(yup, its THAT bad...I bet high people wouldnt even enjoy it).

Also, out of curiosity, anyone remember SWAT Kats? :D

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Holy **** I forgot how much Married with Children rocked.

LOL at you scrubs ***s. Bad TV is bad.
You know you're never gonna be one of the cool kids if you keep acting like this.

Best: Scrubs, and it be the best forever and ever.

...aaaaaaaaand everandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandever~

Worst: anything else.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Best: Futurama

Worse: anything on adult swim that isnt Sealab 2021, robot chicken, or family guy(might have forgot a few)

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
You know you're never gonna be one of the cool kids if you keep acting like this.

...aaaaaaaaand everandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandeverandever~

I've gotta hand it to you Ric, you never fail to satisfy!

iredecent

Smash Cadet
man super jail is getting alot of heat, and here i thought its ATHF like humor, with a mix of absolutley epic battles in every episode was ok.

personally though, anything on discovery channel, comedy central, cartoon network, travel channel, t.v. land, MSNBC, sometimes Fox, history channel, and NAT GEO usually all have something that i enjoy.

OH! and the Hallmark channel for Mash.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes. Invader Zim is win. It comes second on my list, only because there's one other show that's just too awesome.

As a complete Zim fanboy, I will admit that the Season 3 drags a bit. The Christmas special, for example, is rather lack luster for what it is. But you're right; Invader Zim has a knack for being ****ing awesome all the time.

The Halloween special is definitely a good one, though my favorite might be the one where Gaz tries to get a Game Slave 2. Or maybe the one with Chickenfoot. **** it, they're all good.
Season...3? There was only one season of Zim, unless I'm mistaken. Well, 2 if you count the lost episodes as another season. You might be thinking of the DVD set, which is divided into 3 disks. (I personally got the entire show off of eBay before they released the DVDs. I didn't realize it was a home-made DVD set until I got it. Not perfect quality, but it's pretty good.)

Scrubs is good.

Not that good.

Best: NewsRadio. Well-known or not, this show wins hands down. I sit down and put a disk in to watch while I'm eating lunch sometimes or just as background while I'm on the internet or playing a handheld game. I have literally watched the entire series over at least 4 times (probably more). Every time I watch it, I just continue from where I left off. You could probably list off an episode to me, and I could tell you what happens in it and give you at least one quote.
As for your questions regarding this, no, I do not have a life.

Worst: I couldn't say for sure, although American Idol is up there. A stupid TV show if there ever was one, it's reality, and it's HIGHLY overrated. The only remotely entertaining part is the beginning because you can watch the people failing, which gets boring after a while anyways because you start to feel bad for some of them. It's just the ones that completely flip and do stupid things that are funny. Basically, to sum it up; Ryan Seacrest is annoying, Simon is an ***, Paula is too nice, Randy's just...I don't know, and now they have another judge for whatever reason whom I'm really not familiar with. It's not like most of the people who win on that show are actually popular anyways. There's like, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. Hell, Clay Aiken and Chris Daughtry are more popular than their seasons' respective winners, and most of their seasons' winners.

I'm sure there are worse shows that I've seen, but I can't really think of any at the moment aside from many shows for kids, and those don't really count. But the Legend of Zelda TV show definitely gets an honorable mention.

Excuuuuuse me, princess!
13 episodes and he says it 27 times total?! Really?!

Top Bottom