• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/Most known Peach players?

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Hello, i am trying to make a huge archive/collection of VERY GOOD Peach videos, as of now, i have tons of videos of Wife and Vidjo, whom i believe to be some of the best peach players there are, but i believe there are way more and id like your input guys... who are some of the best peach players worthy to be put in a good peach video collection?

(Im plannint to upload it once im done)

Thx

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
God, not another one of these...XD

Alright, usually, there's one sure best character player (like Gimpyfish with Bowser, PC with Falco, etc(

With peach, it's debatable

There are several best peaches out there, but there isn't THE best IMO.

so yeah. debatable.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
God, not another one of these...XD

Alright, usually, there's one sure best character player (like Gimpyfish with Bowser, PC with Falco, etc(

With peach, it's debatable

There are several best peaches out there, but there isn't THE best IMO.

so yeah. debatable.
I wasnt asking who the best peach player is, i was asking who are some of the best, or some of the best known players, so i can include them in the archive, if u would give me the names of all those debatable ones, itd be appreciated.

Thx everyone for the help :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wasnt asking who the best peach player is, i was asking who are some of the best, or some of the best known players, so i can include them in the archive, if u would give me the names of all those debatable ones, itd be appreciated.

Thx everyone for the help :)
Oh, okay, sorry.

Well, what I'm gonna mention are the best IMO

Wife
Vidjo
Cort
Xavier (sp)
Ikki (i think thats what it was)
Mike G.

that's all I know.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
I think its Iggy the one ure talking about, but thx for the heads up man, ill be sure to include vids of every1 named in this thread, thx all

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mikael(if he still plays) Vidjo,Wife,KJ, and Mike G are very good peach players :)

mog87

Smash Ace
I think its Iggy the one ure talking about, but thx for the heads up man, ill be sure to include vids of every1 named in this thread, thx all

he meant ikki the japanese peach in kansai B division, he has that parasol kamikaze kill on some fox, and if you are making a vid you should find that particular instance.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Some of the best Peach mains include Mikael (best Peach in the world), Wife, Vidjo, Azen, Kei.. I heard the M2K and PC have nasty Peaches as well; however, they mostly use her as counterpicks.

Rising Peach Stars include Cort, DarknessofHeart and Armada. I'll soon be one of the best Peach mains too. Just you wait!

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
No one has mentioned Sastopher... Why has no one mentioned Sastopher? What the hell?

Anyway, SASTOPHER. He easily makes it as a member of the best 10 peaches in the world. Probably makes it to top 5.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Some of the best Peach mains include Mikael (best Peach in the world), Wife, Vidjo, Azen, Kei.. I heard the M2K and PC have nasty Peaches as well; however, they mostly use her as counterpicks.

Rising Peach Stars include Cort, DarknessofHeart and Armada. I'll soon be one of the best Peach mains too. Just you wait!
Mikael is/was the best Peach in the world? O_O WoW... :)
And yeah, Armada is too good^-^ Hope he does well at RoS4 :chuckle:

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Xelic from Texas is the 3rd or 4th best Peach in the States. If you're not one of the top players, or don't live in the South, you probably haven't heard of him, but if you won't take my word on it, ask Wife; he'll tell you. He's famous locally as a Marth slayer, credited supposedly as the only Peach who can beat Husband.

Of course, you won't find any videos of him. We Texas-types tend not to have any videos, because no one records our tournaments.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
All the other peches mentioned here is able too beat Marth with Peach...o_o

Galt

Smash Journeyman
I didn't say "able;" I said he's a Marth slayer. I mean he can beat Fastliketree's Marth, which beat Isai's Sheik in tournament. I mean that when I say someone is a good player, I actually know what I'm talking about.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
I would like to thank everyone for the info, ill be sure to include every1 named in here, and ill be sure to thank you guys for it, its gonna take me a while to get good videos from all these players, but itll be worth it, thx all.

MeThOd

Smash Rookie
Vidjo is definitely in the top of the best Peach players, and there is a good chance he is the best Peach player in the world.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'll agree with Mikael, and Reik keeps telling me about Mike G. He's not seen me play in a while, but when he DID see me play, Mike G is what he kept suggesting since then. I wonder why? *blinks* Anyhow....Wife is my hero, so yeah. WIFE!!! (I sucked at the time, lol, he completely ***** me.) I know it's a bit off subject, but Mikael, is he the same Mikael that is the insane Mewto player, or is this a different one? (I wasn't sure of the spelling.)

Flame King(FK)

Smash Rookie
Vidjo quit his peach

I had to play him in the losers bracket at EVO west today

He used Marth against me so i guess thats his new character

Im new to smash so of course he beat my *** hahaha but yea he quit it.

I actually wanted to see his Peach too.

Metà

Smash Master
No one has mentioned Sastopher... Why has no one mentioned Sastopher? What the hell?

Anyway, SASTOPHER. He easily makes it as a member of the best 10 peaches in the world. Probably makes it to top 5.
Honestly, have you all been in a cave since you started playing competitively? LysanderBlack brings up a good point: WHAT ABOUT SASTOPHER?!?! Before he retired (quite recently) he was the best on the west coast and possibly the world. You all call yourselves Peach players and you haven't heard of Sas?! >_>

Top Bottom