• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/Most known Peach players?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Cort
Wife
Vidjo
Mike G.
XIF
Xelic
Mikeal
Iggy
Ikki
Kei
Sastopher
Mikey Lentia
Azen (Plays everyone)

Random not pro Peaches
VaNz
Dark Pch.
Reject
Bailey
Alejandro P.
Phish-it
lol those are NY peaches lol

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Too bad you guys werent at EVO2k7 World... No wonder I got 9 and was the highest peach ranked there. :lol:

EDIT: People from out of the states dont get recognized... (*Looks at Location... Puerto Rico.... he sucks prolly kthxbai* =\)

Cort

Apple Head
So, who exactly did you beat to get 9th?

Clearly, being from Puerto Rico and not attending major tournaments often and placing consistently in them will not get you recognized anywhere outside of your own region.

YimmyZ

Smash Cadet
I always thought Hella Nick was the most gangster peach. Hella if you're out there, contact me, cause we're gonna ditto it up.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Clearly, being from Puerto Rico and not attending major tournaments often and placing consistently in them will not get you recognized anywhere outside of your own region.
Yes I clearly know that, I just wanted to say that and I was j/k xP. Water limits is my mayor limitation -_-' thats why I mentioned evo there since it was my only mayor tourney outside of this island (It cost me $500 the plane ticket only :sigh: )... I don't intend to be recognized because like you said in your post (cruel but true ;_; ) i don't have any consistency to prove it but the only thing I want to say is that there are other peach player outside of the state, and even on the states lol, that would love to have the opportunity to prove themselves (like i always wanted since 2005..). Names that i can remember i played at evo were HugS, Eddie, Cactuar, SK92, M2K( he ***** me lol, i was expecting it), Simna, GUS, Falcomist, GAWes, Chadd... thats all I can remember.

[ontopicnow] IMO for me best peach used to be Mike G since I learned a lot of thing from his gameplay and still it will be for me the best peach... Wife, Krazyjones, Vidjogamer are also great peach players. Recent peach players I Like is Cort, yes you Cort. For the most known peach that sure has to go to Mike G, he's pro :D.

EDIT: I was uploadin a vid last night of evo semifinals me vs hugs but the stupid FireFox crashed on me. Oh well ill upload it later...

Top Bottom