• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best melee combo in brawl ever.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah alot of that stuff happens to me i have like 4 matches saved just cuz i did like 1 combo lol

Like one was exactly wat you did

and one was 3 uairs to a knee and i forget the others

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Only DAir and KoJ have decent hitstun so unless he kills him at like 50% or less it's definately escapable. Like Knee to offstage Knee to edgehog could probably kill characters with bad recovery like Ike or Bowser.
thats what I figured but can't hurt to ask and check XD

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Almost every combo I see in Falcon matches are involving a bunch of stringed Uairs. :/ Glab this one only had one. XD

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
One of the cooler Combo's I've seen in Brawl. Good stuff Jona.
max! wtf???!!?! do you stalk my posts???? see my sexyness from melee carries over to brawl ; )
when are we playing again? i need melee practice.....im starting to suck. and no i cant go to freakin new rochelle dum butt. you must come here. MUST. oh yea falcon>doc

P.S. thanks for the compliment =[

P.S.S. you still suck in melee >.<

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
lol that falcon thought he was cool at the end.nice 1
i need to make me combo vid.i did this one combo KoJ>KoJ>F-Smash>GAME
it looked pretty inescapable too

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
I clowned a level 4 cpu with a fake combo like that once. It went dash attack > Dtilt>Dthrow>Dtilt>Dthrow>SH Nair FF> SH Nair FF> Uair off stage> KNEE= Massive win.

That's about an 11 hit combo. It was awesome until I realized that if I tried that against my cousin, I'd only get off one hit.

Top Bottom