• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Final Smash So Far?

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Yeah, im really not a fan of Halo or MGS Games, but this final smash is just amazing. who agrees that this is probably the best so far?

Geno4Brawl

Smash Rookie
His FS looks cool! Sure would suck if everyone turns invisible, tiny and get's starmans. :psycho:

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, im really not a fan of Halo or MGS Games, but this final smash is just amazing. who agrees that this is probably the best so far?

I LOVE his Final Smash! And seeing how he's in my top three playable characters, I'll be using it a lot on wifi! it's SO cool that he comes right in front of the camera and that YOU get to shoot the grenades !I LOVE IT

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Waddle Dees are not suicidal and have more movement, you could say a waterfall is better then a river right? DDD makes a lot more Waddles then Pit does of those things (sorry forget the name)

Cocoashadow

Smash Apprentice
Snake's final smash is the best visually, but from what I can gleam off of the update, not so practical.

gvnyk04

Smash Rookie
Lucas' Final Smash seems to be utterly devastating. It is quite impossible to dodge or evade being that it is a barrage of thunder hitting the field. Plus the shiny display of light is quite impressive!

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i wouldnt say it was the best, but its still pretty cool. im wondering though, whether the grenades will fire in a completely straight line, meaning you would have to aim exactly at the target, or whether the grenades will sort of curve downwards as they are travelling, meaning you would have to aim slightly above the target for it to hit.

i would assume it would be the first one i said, but the other way seems more realistic of how a grenade would travel through the air once launched. but of course, it all depends on the speed at which they are launched

iMichael

Smash Lord
Snake's FS is cool, but it's not the best and I'm being honest (Hardcore MGS fan). I still think Bowser has the best FS....you can't run or hide.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
We havent's seen how much damage it deals, so we can't tell.

Super Sonic is broken.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Yes. I'm impressed with this FS. It was kinda hard for me to come up with a plausible FS for him, but Sakurai did it just fine. Great creativity going into this one.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't say THE best one so far. IMO, some of the best ones are Fox's Landmaster, Giga Bowser, and Yoshi's Super Dragon (those fireballs seem to do alot of damage and have have knockback up the ying). It looks like one of the most fun Final Smashes though, and I'll assume that it's not too hard to aim at the other characters on screen (and if they can do as much damage as, say, a bob-omb, then I'm satisfied).

Nonchalant

Smash Cadet
Hm...I guess I can come up with some reasons why samus' is the best.

1) It's a huge ****ing beam of light, have you seen it in action? it pushes you way out there and knocks you. I've heard it's really good KO move.
2) Should you be pro enough (which I assume any boss samus player will be relatively soon) after using it it completely throws your opponent for a loop. They are use to one style of play, dodging missles etc. but then you throw something entirely new at them. While you still know their style of play. The only thing you'd have to get use to is the feel of ZSS, which I doubt any one would complain about that ;D.

fantasyfreak999

Smash Rookie
Well, I don't particularly like this one. I've never played any of the Metal Gear games, so can anyone tell me if the grenade launcher had any special significance to any of them?

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
what are u guys ttalking bout snakes fs is sweet!! its unique and it just a very cool idea! FS's dont have to be super uber deadly sumtimes the creativity they have is just as good. plus im sure all the FS's will have thers stregths and weaknesses just like the all the fighters have any its called BALANCE.

Xerck Xon Skyes

Smash Cadet
I would mot say that it is the best FS listed, but it does seem like a lot of fun to use. I also like how it really fits with Snake, making it a little bit better.

Personally, I think Giga Bowser, Waddle Dee Army, and Iceberg are the best FS.

Giga Bowser: So big and powerful, you can't hide from him (would be interesting to see him in the "fight club" though)

Waddle Dee Army: Like someone said, it's a waterfall of Waddle Dee, and they don't die, they just run around (so it would seem)

Iceberg: Mass Damage+Complete Change of the Battle Field= Huge Strategic Value

Top Bottom