• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco

nice1

Smash Lord
Beware of incoming johns.

First match against Inui I SD'ed first stock at like 20% with GW and the barley lost. Second match I almost 3 stocked him with ICs, but he picked norfair 3rd match and I got greedy and let the lava kill me :(. If I would of just picked ICs first round I would have won easily :(. Inui's Marth isn't near as good as Roy_R's.

/end johns.
i remember that set. Man your IC's are ****

zamz

Smash Journeyman
In that video, SK92 used Falco's reflector 0 times. Instead of all that empty short hopping 3 feet from Metaknight...A simple reflector would have hit Metaknight every time. It would have also helped with spacing. It's interesting to see how every Falco has his own style.

SilentFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Ok, first of all, someone here said that east coast is best. What? LOL

And second of all, what about Hylian guys?
(I know you've been posting on this thread anyway)
But he's definitely top notch. I watched him get owned for 1 stock, and then pwn Sethlon for the rest.

And third of all, what about me? Jk, jk.

Hey wait, is there a forum on this website about big tournaments in SoCal?

SF

OverLade

Smash Hero
it must be extremely hard to make a brawl combo video seeing as there are no combos. ****.
Compilation videos FTW.

And that match was ****ing Intense. Didn't know DSF had a nice meta. I think using the reflector was actually sorta beneficially, since it kept meta close enough to sneak in a smash attack occasionally.

Good stuff.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok, first of all, someone here said that east coast is best. What? LOL

And second of all, what about Hylian guys?
(I know you've been posting on this thread anyway)
But he's definitely top notch. I watched him get owned for 1 stock, and then pwn Sethlon for the rest.

And third of all, what about me? Jk, jk.

Hey wait, is there a forum on this website about big tournaments in SoCal?

SF
Thanks for the consideration but I consider Sethlon/Chillin/SK92 to have better falcos then mine. Probably other Falcos as well.

Rat

Smash Lord
Sk92's falco is quite the ****. If you haven't watched the new BIO vids check them out.

Seriously he raises the bar for falco. Who knew you could control a match with Air Dodges?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I never heard of SK92 until a day or so, but if you look at the other vids of him from that same tourney, I am sure we can all agree that he is up there with the Seths and so on.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I would say either Sethlon or SK98 from watching Vids
But i say Hylain most likely because I have played him but he probably doesnt remember back in SBR =D

Thor!

Smash Rookie
on falco

Ok I don't want to hear anyone claim they are the best at falco because that is what I am the best at. If you guys wanna talk about fox, or wolf, or any of those other ****balls, then be my guest. If you wanna bring it with falco then bring it but I dont want to hear yall get all whiny. And lastly wtf falco is my worst character so you can chew on that. Also I can go super saiyan and I have a first edition charizard. If anyone wants to challenge me or have a threesome with a french girl then whatever, I'm game.

JordPWN

Smash Cadet
SK92 is only 16, and ****** that much face. He's gotten even better somehow since his Seth ditto, and his mind games are through the roof. His laser game is amazing, and he can boost reverse grab on cue. He's fantastic. I've never seen someone utilize walljumping or stage spiking so well. All I'd like to see is less running between his chaingrabs =P He is, without a doubt, in my mind, the best Falco I've seen.

Sethlon's Falco is full of **** too, mind you. He's done so much for Falcos and improving their metagame. He controls every game he's in, even if he loses. He truly showed what Falco was capable of, and highlighted the importance of spacing even further for Falcos. He also provided us with a much needed early inspiration.

I'd say something about Hylian's Falco, but it wouldn't be enough. Hylian isn't a Falco main. It's one of his alts. Do you know what that says for his main? A lot. He has helped develop the metagame in its entirety. ICs, G&W, Falco. He plays every character like they're top tier. Hylian is too good; at Brawl.

As for the other nominations, I haven't seen enough proof to say one way or another to say whether they're the best or not. Actually just Chillen, but I've only seen his doubles matches. And even then, SK92 has some epic doubles matches.

JordPWN

Smash Cadet
Ok I don't want to hear anyone claim they are the best at falco because that is what I am the best at. If you guys wanna talk about fox, or wolf, or any of those other ****balls, then be my guest. If you wanna bring it with falco then bring it but I dont want to hear yall get all whiny. And lastly wtf falco is my worst character so you can chew on that. Also I can go super saiyan and I have a first edition charizard. If anyone wants to challenge me or have a threesome with a french girl then whatever, I'm game.
Thanks for being relevant to the thread.

2/10

Thor!

Smash Rookie
does anyone know who has the quickest jump release in the game? I mean like whenever your little guy jumps and then the amount of time it takes before you're able to do the next move>?

zamz

Smash Journeyman
You're not funny.

ChK

Smash Cadet
haha the only good falco i know is sk92... and likang has a pretty good one too but these are falcos that play wifi.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Miami, huh? I'd like to see that. I can't go to the FIU tournament, but next weekend ill fight you.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
So far, I'd say SK92. His Falco has improved a hella' lot since the fight with Sethlon.

Haven't seen any of Chillin's vids. So I can't say on his. Sethlon would be right after.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
SK92 is a monster, and I'm sure Chillin is too though I haven't seen him. They're both going to Axis this month so we'll see, and hopefully SK92 will take EVO as well since DSF isn't going and nobody else really good (east coast) is going and he plays ****ing Falco who gets hella free Landmaster stocks.

For the record, SK92 beat DSF twice in sets at BIO, once in singles, once in teams,and then I think he had 2 stock left and took 2 and some % off of him in crews, though he lost the two Grand Finals sets. Every match they had was seriously the most epic thing I've seen, I'd rank them two of the best and smartest players in Brawl.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Miami, huh? I'd like to see that. I can't go to the FIU tournament, but next weekend ill fight you.
This guys Falco is monster.

Any Falco who footstool jumps snake, does Reverse Bairs off of wall jumps, and uses that weird turning mindgame is pretty beast.

But SK92 is on some other ****. The matches were absurdly entertaining for brawl, and I really enjoyed his airdodge mindgames.

odintu

Smash Cadet
I would have to agree. Since choosing to main Falco back in April the only good footage I've been able to look at was a few of Bombsoldier's early stuff. By then I think we were comparable, but whatever.

SK92 is a god**** beast and makes me proud to main Falco instead of Meta or Snake.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
This guys Falco is monster.

Any Falco who footstool jumps snake, does Reverse Bairs off of wall jumps, and uses that weird turning mindgame is pretty beast.

But SK92 is on some other ****. The matches were absurdly entertaining for brawl, and I really enjoyed his airdodge mindgames.
You forgot to mention when I footstooled him, it was out of his C4 recovery.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
tommy g we literally got the same name (real life and my screennameonaimlol) yo i have to ditto you... lol on a serious note, my falco is good i'd say good enough to stand a chance idk if i'd win face to face, as i've only vs'd sk92 wifi and it was a god**** chaingrab fest lol, idk though, SK92 has good mindgames and showed me why the reverse slide grab is useful, for now i'd say he's the best

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lmao @ the name thing, it's too good. I use Tommy G and then tell people that the G stands for Gannon. They ask then why don't you main Ganon? because Falco's bada$$.
Honestly, Falco dittos between two Falco players proves nothing more than who is better at falco dittos. The better Falco all depends on how smart they are with their moves and how well they can adapt.

OverLade

Smash Hero
You forgot to mention when I footstooled him, it was out of his C4 recovery.
Oh true? + 20 experience.

I'm going to switch my main from Metaknight to Falco as soon as my Falco gets good enough. >_>

But I have nowhere to practice but wifi. T_T

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
People think SK92 is amazing because of videos.

I say Sethlon and Chillin are amazing cause of better tournament results.

Sk92 is one of the most overrated players.

Top Bottom