• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco

zrky

Smash Lol'd
ME XD

not really, I haven't really faced any falcos except for CPU's but that doesn't count

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
the 3 best falcos imo are Sethlon, SK92, and SlashTalon. Sethlon is known to beat MK's and G&W's, SK92 almost kicked DSF's *** in B.I.O. (i think it was...), and SlashTalon is just a trademark of the falco family (trust me, he's pretty **** good.)
who the hell is slashtalon?

its Chillin, SK92, and Sethlon

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So I'm like......... the best Falco and stuff.
Discuss.

(Seriously though at the moment I'd say we're in the middle of a Falco **** recession and all Falco players need to step things up as a whole more than worry about which one of us is the best.)

DaveOSmasher

Smash Rookie
o.O THis is unfair!

before you guys said Sethlon could even beat a meta knight or GW, what does that mean,
i thought all characters were supposed to be balanced if you got really good at them,and
falco is like middle tier and for some players, even considered high tire, it means ill have to change my mains right?(Lucario,Wolf, Bowser).

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
before you guys said Sethlon could even beat a meta knight or GW, what does that mean,
i thought all characters were supposed to be balanced if you got really good at them,and
falco is like middle tier and for some players, even considered high tire, it means ill have to change my mains right?(Lucario,Wolf, Bowser).
i didn't understand a single thing you said except that falco is middle tier. WTF?

HMD

Smash Journeyman
He is top tier buddy get with it

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
SK92 has improved a huge amount since AZOne, look for his vids at Axis.

I beat his brother in a tournament last Monday and had to play him next. He 3-stocked me and 2-stocked me hard, and I was on point, and then he went on to mindgame the best Snake in Vegas by letting him win a set then coming back from losers and putting it in his butt cuz he wanted to play more matches. That mother****er is unstoppable.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Sethlon and SK92 are pretty much the best. I like SK92 better simply going by playstyle (as someone mentioned before). Jem from WA is also pretty freakin good, but not as good as the 1st two =p

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Are you ********?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
It has been said many times before, so let me quote the common knowledge for all those who haven't heard it before: Falco dittos mean NOTHING
Falco dittos are terrible skill indicators since grab = stock on most stages unless you suck or you trip, god forbid
Yeah, I was about to say that.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sethlon is losing it. SK92 and chillin are the best, by tournament results.

all other falcos just have a lot of fanboys. tournament results are what matters folks.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Sethlon's vids from august are disappointing compared to a few months ago. IMO.

I need to learn how to play against those MK's though, holy ****.

Top Bottom