• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Characters for Teams?

unknown522

Some guy
Samus is underrated for teams. She can save easily, can kill and rack up damage, and as long as you play like spaceballs, she's not too slow.
it sucks that samus has a super slow recovery, which allows your opponents a lot of time to 2v1 your teammate.

what N64 said. Sorry, I didn't read it until after I posted.

xbombr

Smash Ace
Samus is good in teams.

It's not like every recovery requires a bomb jump and it's better to have a bomb jump that saves your stock than not have one and lose a stock because of it. It's not like dying leaves your partner less vulnerable than bomb jumping.

Samus works especially well with characters that deal with 2v1's pretty well though so recoveries that do require several bomb jumps don't leave your partner totally vulnerable or something. Fox, Falcon, and Sheik are her best options for partners I feel.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Samus is really good in teams and of course, underrated. If a Samus gets knocked away and needs a bit of time to get back, the other teammate can just run away till the Samus returns. Its pretty much the same if the Samus gets killed off the top of the stage and the teammate will play it safe and run away till the Samus reappears again. People acting like it takes Samus 2 minutes to recover back lol. Like xbombr said, not every recovery requires bomb jumping.

Samus obviously has her negatives like every other character but she has a whole bunch of positives, especially for teams. One of Samus's best teammates is Falcon. You guys should see when me and Hax team and do Samus/Falcon. We pretty much never lose lol. The combos that team creates is ridiculous. Bounty Hunters FTW!

Here's a teams video of my Samus. Its not me teaming with a Falcon but its a.................JIGGLYPUFF lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMAAb5DrHcA

Top Bottom