• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling ~ 2.4 - 4.4 2010 [95 PEOPLE LIMIT -> CONFIRM YOURSELF !!]

porc

Smash Journeyman
Argh I just heard that an event I've been waiting for a long time was gonna be on the same date as this tournament. This means I can't go.

:(

Have fun ! Record lots of stuff :)

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
@ Ryuker & Wingz:

I'll talk to Luma about the limit this weekend, when we going to visit the venue to pay the rest of the money.

Maybe we're going to set the Limit to 90 / 100 but it won't be more than 100.

At the moment it's 80 but we'll see if we change it

@ Slhoka:

You make me cry =(

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
aaw, no porc :/
so sad :(
its a real pity that no french players are coming...
maybe you guys could step it up if the player limit is raised...

VA

Smash Hero
That 20€ MM should be announced!

I wanna watch it live =D
It's just for fun. I think it will be closer than people expect xD

I've played against world class Falco's before and held my own so I can do it again.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
@ Ryuker & Wingz:

I'll talk to Luma about the limit this weekend, when we going to visit the venue to pay the rest of the money.

Maybe we're going to set the Limit to 90 / 100 but it won't be more than 100.

At the moment it's 80 but we'll see if we change it
Thnx man ^^. I should have checked the confirmation deadline but I guess I got lazy by the previous tournaments. Will be there for sure if the limit goes up ^^.

Wii Lee

Smash Rookie
Can I still confirm myself (French smasher) ?
This will be my first time to Berlin, and I really don't want to miss it =(
I'm 100% sure to be here if the limit is extended.

stelzig

Smash Lord
By the way how many people will there be for crews?
If more than 4 I suppose Denmark could have Martelinj and/VilNess on our crew and call it nordic?

Kone

Smash Master
I want to double check that the 7 Brits are still able to be housed by Tim? we need it from Friday morning morning and sunday night.

Luma

Smash Lord
wow thats some big bull****, milkman told me you guys would take a hotel or something >_>

so 7 guys need housing from TH-FR and SO-MO? i'll try to do something

Kone

Smash Master
The last I heard was that Tim could house ten people and that included us seven Brits. Those that wre told to use a hostel/hotel were the Swedes that booked and confirmed after us. We can't afford to book hostels this late so it would be a matter of us making this or not. Im driving like 16 hours so its going to be quite upsetting if I have no where to sleep!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
First time with confirmation was that we (me, Martelinj and Calle W) had confirmed housing there with the Italians.

Then Aniolas told me we were confirmed with them (He and Armada), @ Tims who would be there with the brits, which wasn't the same info as we got earilier since the italians would have a few places, but the housing got extended to 10 people. (which wouldn´t be enough with everyone due to that info)

So I asked milkie later(i think last week) and he said the brits wouldn´t get housing but would take a hostel which made it more "understandable". :/

Kone

Smash Master
If you go back in this thread you will see that the brits got told we would be housed at tims before the swedes has began booking in force. I NEVER stated that we would be taken a hostel. In fact, I linked hostel sites for the swedish.

Not very happy at the moment. As I say, im drving from england and dont expect to get there and have no where to stay. Ill haul through this thread to prove my case if needed U_U

+ it was the brits + aniolas and armada told we would be at tims btw.

Also by 'confirmation' i mean that the brits were able to confirm well before we had to officially confirm :/

Either way looks like milkie never confirmed with us that we needed to find housign elsewhere....so im still under the impression we had housing at tims :/. This IS NOT good hosting btw!

edit - thankyou for lumas helpful post btw, cheers if you can do anythign dude.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
luma:

well misunderstanding can happen, but i've already found someone who should be able to house all the brits, as soon as i got the dates from everyone who needs housing i will give you guys the infos you need (who will house you, where does he live, how you can contact him, stuff like that)

Kone

Smash Master
Milk: I understand that misunderstandings and miscommunication can happen. Please let me know the details of the housing you arrange for us. Im very appreciative of your help in sorting this out. We would've been fine staying at a hostel but it is now to late to book one affordably.

Thanks,

Ed

VA

Smash Hero
I want to be housed with Armada, I want lots of friendlies this time :(

but w/evs housing > no housing

stelzig

Smash Lord
So when we were asked to PM luma for hosuing we can actually expect to get it this time? We were pretty early out asking for housing and confirming as well. It would be nice knowing wether we can expect to get it or not.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
actually its luma right now at milks place ^^

anyway since its around eastern it would always kinda expensive (i tried to find something for the swedes)

in the end if i have to i will house you at my place (in the bath/kitchen/etc, whereever i find some space xDD), but it looks good so far for you guys

EVERYONE WILL GET HOUSED, I AM JUST TRYING SO FAR TO MAKE IT AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE =D

Kone

Smash Master
Luma - Cheers dude. To be honest we arent really that bothered where we are housed. Aslong as we are together and that I can have a beer or two it is cool. Ill sleep in your bath tub or w/e lol

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can me and shiftingshadows get housing from march 31st to april 2nd, the start of the tourney? The cheapest flights from edinburgh to Berlin arrive on the 31st march. Any help would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone wants to house us for the rest of the tourney that would be cool too ;) otherwise we can live at the venue.

Kone

Smash Master
Everyone is housed at the venue during tournament. Luma any update on the british housing? (PLEASE)

Kone

Smash Master
Thanks luma what is your msn? fortune there is already seven of us staying at perfect shadow so its up to how much space he has :/

Rian

Smash Cadet
I'm able to bring a complete setup with me and a Dazzle. I just don't have a laptop for recording :( And for the record, some of you may have viewed the Northern Smash movies, that is the quality I'm able to record with :p!

J03

Smash Master
i am able to bring a recording setup without a laptop =/.

i have the capture device and software to install it on someones pc/laptop but i dont ave the space to bring a laptop =/.

would it be of any use or should i just leave it?

Top Bottom