• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo! Update! Shortened Rulez and Important Rulez!!!

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Looking for a decent teammate for Melee and maybe Brawl. Falco/Marth for Melee and TL/Luigi/ZSS in Brawl I guess (haven't played that game in ages, though it's Brawl so no practice required lawl)

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Neomagic. You probably don't remember me, but I want to play you in Brawl. I'm pretty bad, but I'll play. You gotta show us this Boba Tea place too.
Forrrr sure.. but you guys have to make it up here first! I'll be housing OoSers so we can smash all night. I don't have melee so you gotta bring your disc if you want to see my horrid melee skills.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Forrrr sure.. but you guys have to make it up here first! I'll be housing OoSers so we can smash all night. I don't have melee so you gotta bring your disc if you want to see my horrid melee skills.
Its no biggy. I ca play Brawl. I can tolerate it. =D

Chexr

Smash Ace
ok I only do $5+ or else I'll just do friendlies so we got

56K rbox match
Azula (brawl?)
and Captain Love

thats more than normal :D

Chexr

Smash Ace
Ok make that a $100 brawl money match with Azula. High rolling here. I figured this deserved another bump.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

It's confirmed, we need commentary at Beezo.

I nominate Disciple and Sparrow for commentary :colorful:

BTW, anyone else up for Random vs Random mms? $1 each! ^_^

So far I have
Bombr - Random Ditto $1, best of 5
Aaron - Random Ditto $5
Chexr - Random Ditto $5
Deepak - Random Ditto $1
Moe$ - Random Ditto $1

Challenge the Random master! :)

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
eh, i knew one of the two was going to get cancelled (running both at once is a bad idea).

Yoshii, still love ya, you made the less bad choice i guess.

one thing though....Can melee crews still happen? Or are we gonna try out some brawl team crews?

yoshii

Smash Ace
There will be no melee crews, but maybe some kind of brawl crews if time allows it. Something will probably happen.

This will all be after Teams and Singles thou...

Top Bottom