• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo! Update! Shortened Rulez and Important Rulez!!!

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG!

Uli vs Ulti, the ultimate battle?
Uli if you come, I challenge you to a MM. But not any ordinary MM -- an account MM. The loser can't use their original/main account on here for a month.

Or something like that. >_> You up for it? :laugh:

Uli

Smash Champion
but but uli is my real name!
sort of, my real name is yulai, but uli is much easier :D

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Haha, fair enough. Well, we should have a friendly finals set at least.

Zicore

Smash Champion
what about a REAL LIFE name change? Like, the loser must change their name legally to their account name. That would be bad-***.

Zicore

Smash Champion
your real name is quaz. Mike is a fake name. Don't ****ing lie. You look, act, and are a Quaz. Not a mike...

yoshii

Smash Ace
More Iowa confirmed yeah! So here is the deal guys...I would like you to try and tell me if for sure you are going to come as soon as you can. Also, anyone who can be bring a setup, it would be much appricated. And yes, Chexr is right, this is going to be the biggest MN tournament ever! Thanks to everyone who is planning on coming. I hope everyone sticks with it and comes!

On another note, I had said something before about maybe not running melee, or maybe someone helping me run melee... From this point on I am for sure doing melee at this, and I plan on running it myself. I will for sure run both teams tournies first, at the same time, then run both singles tournies at the same time.

Just a reminder: I dont think the stages will change in my ruleset at all, so plan on that. I will print out papers for people to look at for a quick reference and such. So, it will be $30 for everything. $10 brawl teams. $5 melee teams. $10 brawl singles. $5 melee singles.

Talk to me if you need housing the night before, we are good here at MN. NeoMagic and Dr. Cuddles have already offered to house, (thanks a lot guys) and they live within 15 to 20 mins or less from the venue.

A LAST AND EQUALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: The reason why I want to try to confirm everyone is because my venue now has a limit of 50 people on it:( I know this sucks...the management wanted this, and there is not really room for 50 plus if we get there... BUT DONT WORRY! I have another venue which James Sparrow holds bi weeklies at that is only 10 min away from the Beezo venue.

So I will wait a couple weeks for people to confrim, and then I will decide if I need to change the venue or not. This is still happening for sure though, just a change of about 10min maybe, and more space for all of you!!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I think the bigger space would be better. Make sure to separate the Brawlers from the Melee people so there is no blood bath, I hope.

yoshii

Smash Ace
Yeah, there will be at least 40 people, and I assume most of these people would enter everything. Although I don't know for sure how many people enter what...just a general idea of the turnout.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Well, its a Brawl tourney also, then I'm sure Joker is gonna need a ride too and Szikm and him always travel together so you could get a ride with them or if Tyser has one more spot, then you could come with us.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well neather the less, it doesnt matter who i go with, as long as they're willing to take me there, and i would be sleeping on the trip anyways

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Neomagic. You probably don't remember me, but I want to play you in Brawl. I'm pretty bad, but I'll play. You gotta show us this Boba Tea place too.

Top Bottom