• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEAST 2 Info Dump! Armada wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffen

Smash Champion
thanks man ;) I actually felt like I was playing well even when I lost (I dont think I would've won in the matches when I SD'd vs Zgetto anyway ) which makes me that much more motivated :D

and Mikehaggar is actually really funny if you see through his trolling lol, some people just get so offended that they go blind.

OverLord

Smash Ace
Leffen is not that polite on the board but he's a nice guy IRL.

Also, I had soooo much fun during your Falco dittos against Ice xD and during our friendlies, such a good Yoshi man.

OverLord

Smash Ace
this is even more true.

also i forgot to give a shoutout to overlord the hobo. shoutouts to overlord the hobo!
ahahahahah

Anyway, I actually enjoyed your commentay overall.

But still, you're just lucky to be born in the same country as Armada so you can cheer for him man! YO SO LUCKY MAN!

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
although it goes against my every instinct as an english man, i have to side with the french on this one... *shudder*
leffen comes across as an immature child, no offence... whatever that's supposed to mean.

Dart!

Smash Master
That reasoning is p. damn bad ;o

I also said that if you had just fkn listened you ignorant salty bi tch. I had no sleeping bag/pillow so I couldnt sleep and I left the second that a sleeping spot opened. And since you're just saying "other" players I'd like examples lol because 99% of it is just pure fkn salt

I didnt say that I arrived before you, I just said that I had played on the TV beforehand.

Ok. Continue. Please.
Okay, since you clearly cannot discuss this issue without insulting me, I don't think debating with you is worth the try.

You'll grow up eventually.
"if you can't beat the opponent by intelligent debating, insult him"
some people have attitudes (myself included) and egos. don't let it get to you.
also, the boards don't matter as well :awesome:

D

Deleted member

wow, leffen is the man.

i don't even know you but i approve of the way you step on people when they complain.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol leffen, i personally have no problem with you, but i've heard quite a few times people who bring up your internet persona, it's pretty ****'ish. i can tell you enjoy doing it and you're just being honest so who cares 8)

hagger why cant you be as nice as this picture!?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
MikeHaggar is a really nice guy to be around irl.
this applies to too many people.. you're a douchebag online, but in person you're not, doesn't that show for something? grow a pair :)

i get that his goal in life is to be a troll on swf yadayada

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I had sooooooooo much fun. And I'm gonna be soooooo wasted tomorrow :p
I'll eventually post some shoutouts in the results thread (hopefully).

As for the leffen/tekk thing : I totally understand your point about the counterpicking thing. I actually figured out you probably didn't do it on purpose. However, you have to agree that since you did that twice, it looks kinda fishy.
As for not being nice... I didn't experience it myself, didn't hear you in crews so I can't complain.

The two of you seem to be pretty clever, so I hope you'll sort things out. Talented young players like the two of you are likely to be the future of the European scene, so keep being cool and modest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom