• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bdacus

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah, the bdacus thread needs an update. I used it extensively for the first time in tourney at apex, so i'll need to write up some experiences with it.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Yes, both are possible, the only problem is a jump release isn't guaranteed, so it's usually a once per match max thing.
or just an aggro player who always mashes out xD and hits up. but yea whats the big differ over bdacus and dacus? i dacus and i always end up a falco from the middle of BF.. (a character space behind) either way i always get the dacus kill with mk unless i mess up from choking..

ppl need to learn more mind games with dacus/bdacus. like for instance if u play on bf or sv and your opponent is on the platform, keep a good distance (dacus length) and dacus towards them, if done right, the upsmash will still hit if they are standing or just land from a jump.. also if they shield it and u charge u could maybe have them fall over and stumble into a free hit or ll. just saying.

also is this a bdacus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_BqxxwWfWM
go to like 2:30 or 3:20. tech chase ftw.
^falcos do this, it makes u look flashy.

lolz double edit, i JUST watched that vid and i see myself do an upsmash under the platform and it hits em. imagine a dacus, itll be surprising as he**!

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Lol, just goes to show how well I can recognize a bdacus.

Edit: I'm getting pretty good at bdacus. Hope I can actually implement it into my game.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
well bdacus is a buffered dacus, so if i shdl and buffer the dacus that makes it a bdacus then right? i just need some refreshment...

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
You can't rly shdl then think to bdacus imo, you just don't have enough time. Rather than that, you have to know you are going to bdacus when you shl/shdl. So when you jump just think you are going to do a SHDLBDACUS. And input the commands as quick as you can without stopping to think. Otherwise you will just do a hyphen smash from SHDL.

Top Bottom