• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Tournament, December 16

Yayuhhz?

• Yayuhhz!

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yayuhhz!!

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ok... actual post here

wtf happened to the recorded finals? the ONLY THINGS THAT WERE RECORDED.

gimpyfish WAS under the impression that EVERYTHING would be recorded... but he isn't bitter still, he couldn't be...

AAAAAANYWAYS...

Get on the S-Royal vs Sastopher finals please, it needs to get up, and its way way WAY late.

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry about not posting the brackets. I was gonna do it today, but I'm busy trying the find the fvcking thieves that took my ****. I'm gonna kick that Zidane guy's ***.

FALCONNNNN PUUUUUNCHHHH time *****

Bwmat

Smash Ace
woo, as i have just created an account, here are my very late shoutouts (very short as i've likely forgotten much)

manli : beastly marth you have, no wonder you guys won the crew battle

adam : The DK ditto was fun, i hope i didn't haxor too much :)

sean : Good job in the crew battles. You learned my weakness; stay alive long enough and i get a bit emo and kill myself ;:dizzy: Also, thanks for paying for rusty's doubles entry, i'm sure you made evan's day there, heh

aids : "but i was playing as sheik" is the worst john i've ever heard. You've got to be more creative, lol. anyway, nice tech skill you've got there, you just seem to be a bit predictable. Not that that's always bad, as it works many a time (**** that fox ditto combo you whored out on me; u-throw to u-smash, it works too well, and i kept missing the DI, if it's even possible (kills meta before he says something about smash DI) to

Peoples i played friendlies-doubles-with-rusty-with (sorry about that, i have a really bad memory for names) : That was fun, i can't believe we managed to do well with rusty stubbornly sticking to bowser for so many rounds and teamkilling >_<. I should have entered doubles with rusty >_>

Hero (methinks, you're the guy who plays link and ylink alot, right?): nice y/link. Really nice use of the projectiles, god**** those piss me off, especially when i was playing as DK against you >_<

peoples who were in the crew battles i was in: good times, can't believe we lost the first one when we got off to such a good start though, darn you manli!!!

gimpyfish: i didn't get a chance to play you, but i don't doubt that i would have gotten *****. I saw some of your matches, and i was impressed, even having heard of you from meta and rusty and having seen boozer cute (awesome vid by the way) You did really well on the captain falcon challenge (verbal mindgames FTW) Your edgeguarding is just way too good

meta : nice tourney, but i could just say that in RL anyway

Rusty: good times playing doubles with you, but you already know (RL woo, just being thourough) **** you for TK me though.

I sort of wish i had entered the singles tourney, as even thought i would have lost, i'd get some experience. I was waiting for the low tier tourney, which never happened (:mad: !!!)

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Tournament was good. Thanks guys.

But for tournament to be truly great, it needs the finals to be posted. I want vids!

Who even has them? Meta? Or someone else?

Metà

Smash Master
I gots them.

And John, he's the only DK main in BC, so I'm just assuming things, but his DK performed very well at the tourney. I just wish he had gone into singles.

e_e

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Meta, didn't you say you were in the process of recopying and/or scanning the brackets? I don't want to sound rude, but that has to take all of...20 minutes? Then you host the image on either a web space or an image hosting provider, and link it here. It should have been done a week ago.

Anyways, sorry if I sound impatient or anything, it's been a really long time, that's all :). Don't make the same mistake next time by using a tournament program on a laptop instead ;)

Top Bottom