• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Tournament, December 16

Yayuhhz?

• Yayuhhz!

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yayuhhz!!

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metà

Smash Master
Meta, didn't you say you were in the process of recopying and/or scanning the brackets? I don't want to sound rude, but that has to take all of...20 minutes? Then you host the image on either a web space or an image hosting provider, and link it here. It should have been done a week ago.

Anyways, sorry if I sound impatient or anything, it's been a really long time, that's all :). Don't make the same mistake next time by using a tournament program on a laptop instead ;)
Yeah, I know. I copied out the brackets (they were pretty illegible), but now I can't find the singles brackets. : (

I'll have them up by today, I promise. : )

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know. I copied out the brackets (they were pretty illegible), but now I can't find the singles brackets. : (

this was when? Meta, if you really lost them, just say so. Don't be lying, son. If not, stop being lazy and pwease help us out here, man. You are tournament master, after all.

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry everyone. : ( I don't mean to be slow with this, but I've been very busy lately. I'm almost done with the brackets, I made a really nice display for them in mspaint (I'm awesome like that). It will be done tomorrow after school. This time I really promise.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Sorry everyone. : ( I don't mean to be slow with this, but I've been very busy lately. I'm almost done with the brackets, I made a really nice display for them in mspaint (I'm awesome like that). It will be done tomorrow after school. This time I really promise.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think he may have tricked us guys. After school could be now, or like...10 years. X(

Sigh...MS paint...you could have made it SO much easier for yourself if you used Excel, but noooooooooooooo. Still, MS paint even shouldn't take too long either.

Peanut_Reactor

Smash Apprentice
happy 777
evan where are you. i honestly dont care about brackets that much.. but it would be nice to see them =D

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i expect it soon... wait no i EXPECTED IT soon after the tourney, unfortunately the tourney was a long time ago.. soon has passed, i realize theivery complications arose, but lets get to it shall we?

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!

lol geez.. is hard o trust ur promise'

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Meta requires a kick in the nuts for still not posting any brackets. Meta, no offense, but your job hasn't ended until everyone says it has ended, you took responsibility for running a tournament, which is honourable, but you haven't finished the job. I haven't seen any brackets yet. Also, no vids are up, how can I expect them to be up though if you can't even get the brackets up?

It would be a very nice gesture if you did something about this.

Top Bottom