• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Tournament, December 16

Yayuhhz?

• Yayuhhz!

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yayuhhz!!

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metà

Smash Master
I have a feeling this is going to stick...

But anyway, please don't think of it as a bad thing. If you ever have a question about anything trivial and mundane about smash, ask me. Because I know every single curve in every stage, and every frame/hitbox.

I'm obsessed, but meh. Debug menu is fun.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Blair - gg Blair. You look like you totally got pwnd by that energy drink :\ Would've been funner if you were at your best.

Sas - I thought you were gonna take first at this one!! Oh well, gg with 2nd. I think Japanese people just learn too fast. Thanks for all your help with the brackets as well :D

Link - sigh, always beating the canadians in tall-ness

Teddy/Bladewise - Close matches :) Sheik/Zelda vs Peach on dreamland was pretty close until I got mega combo'd at the end :\

HeroSublime - lern 2 use the 10 hit combo!

Gimpy - good games Gimpy. After the tournament when we were playing I thought it was just friendlies so I let loose, My game's not slipping :p Anyways, i owe you a MM. Hopefully next gameclucks!

SamusPlayerWhoWantsToBeatMe - good luck :)

PeopleWhoHadTheirOwnCrewBattles - gg guys, next time I get to be an honorary crewmate for one of you though!

Manuel - Good improvement Manuel! Your Marth is way more technical than mine now! Of course mine was never technical at all to any degree :\

Evan - Good work with the room. Everything went smoothly and your mom was cool when we went overtime. The extra hour that we got was good too. Thank your mom for me as well. :)

Eric - GG in singles eric! I think you shouldve called me to watch your match vs S-Royal. I think you can beat him, but it's just that you get caught by some of his same tricks a lot. oh wellz, you did really good in singles, good job.

Adam - nono, it was ryan that finished blair. I think.. yeah, he beat him with falco. Blair got canadian falco combo'd!

John - gg in doubles. And singles too! You beat Teddy ! :lick:

Keith - gg on keeping your MM. You're starting to build character :) My M2 vs your Fox was actually kinda fun. Falco was way easy though ;) I say you work that fox.

S-Royal - Congratulations on first place, and good luck in your tournament next week in Japan. I hope you had fun here :)

Oh, Americans! After the new-year, I hear Bush is going to be implementing some program where he can arbitrarily decide that anybody is an "enemy of the state" and imprison them indefinately without right to habeus corpus and stuff like that. Also it'll be harder to get in and out of the country? Does anyone know anything about that?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Gimpy - good games Gimpy. After the tournament when we were playing I thought it was just friendlies so I let loose, My game's not slipping :p Anyways, i owe you a MM. Hopefully next gameclucks!
haha i know they were friendlies, but shiek shouldn't be getting 2 stocked by bowser at any point in time ;P basically my shoutout was saying "try a little harder next time, that was very silly lol" in our like 30 match "money match" haha

Also it'll be harder to get in and out of the country? Does anyone know anything about that?
a passport is REQUIRED as of next year, i think thats all that means
meh, i'll get one
<3 canada

S-royal

Smash Rookie
Thank you for everything. I realy enjoyed this tornament.

I returned to Japan and I have another tornament this weekend.

I hope someday we will meet again.

Adam
I realy appreciate you and your father.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs

Frame Guy: Nice job knowing about frames and complaining about stuff ;)

More Shout outs later

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Ahhh man, need to do more shoutouts, didn't notice this thread here.

Eric: Great fun, your falco is a total champion. Your handful of secondaries are way good too. We were able to spend some quality time together and actually converse irl. =D

Adam: Hanging out with you and Eric, as previously mentioned, best ever. Can't wait for our next visit. Your ganon is monstrous, ggs, your matches versus Sas were cool.

Tiep: You're too good at this game, great Samus, probably the best I've ever played. Plus you taught me the power of the ten hit combo. Ten hits, ten damage, how can you lose???

Ryan: Your fox is high quality, ggs. You're so hilariously random that everything becomes fun. One of my fav canadians.

John: Calm down. You are insane, why are you like one of the best peaches in the world? XD Plus your Roy is amazing too, you're just way too good at the game as a whole. I call hax, controller mods. ggs.

Gimpy: Good times

Zeru: Pointing and laughing at certain people was probably the best thing we did together. So... yayuz!!

S-Royal: You're amazing and really fun to play, your style is unorthadox when compared to the styles I commonly see in American players, it's very interesting and entertaining just to watch. Your parody of fox players from Japan was too good. I hope you may return some day.

$pite: GGs, you have a great Kirby, too bad Kirby is countered by like every character in the game, props for your ability to do well with him.

Skypal: Good stuff, I was at first sadened that you guys were gonna come up and **** the tournament as a whole, but the competition was stronger than I imagined and you were all really fun and cool to hang out with(Except Blair who just kinda stole my controller and said he hated me XD), per usual. Yayuz for Link's combo. *Is sad he didn't go to skypal house tonight*

TKB: You were pretty good, I underestimated you on some of those fancy KOs you got, keep practicing up, you have a nice grasp of the character thus far.

Metà

Smash Master
Here are the doubles. Singles are coming soon.
1. Sastopher + Blair
2. John + S-Royal
3. Derilink + Bladewise
4. Ryan + Tiep
5. Gimpyfish + Mike
6. Meta + Rusty
6. Manli + Spite
6. Eric + Adam
9. LysanderBlack + Eden
9. AIDS + Camerican
9. Peanut Reactor + Edmund
9. Genesis + Jynx

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry, I forgot to put these in. Is this how it should look?
Eric + Adam
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
2. Gimpyfish + Mike
Lost to:
1. Sastopher + Blair
2. Ryan + Tiep
Sastopher + Blair
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
2. Manli + Spyt
3. Eric + Adam
Lost to:
1. John + S-Royal
Defeated:
4. Derilink + Bladewise
5. John + S-Royal
6. John + S-Royal
AIDS + Camerican
Lost to:
1. Manli + Spite
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
Lost to:
2. Meta + Rusty
Manli + Spite
Defeated:
1. AIDS + Camerican
Lost to:
1. Sastopher and Blair
Defeated:
2. Peanut Reactor + Edmund
Lost to:
2. Gimpyfish + Mike
Genesis + Jinx
Lost to:
1. Gimpyfish + Mike
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
Lost to:
2. Ryan + Tiep
Gimpyfish + Mike
Defeated:
1. Genesis + Jinx
Lost to:
1. Eric + Adam
Defeated:
2. LysanderBlack + Eden
3. Manli + Spite
Lost to:
2. Derilink + Bladewise
Ryan + Tiep
Defeated:
1. LysanderBlack + Eden
Lost to:
1. Derilink + Bladewise
Defeated:
2. Genesis + Jinx
3. Meta + Rusty
4. Eric + Adam
Lost to:
2. Derilink + Bladewise
LysanderBlack + Eden
Lost to:
1. Ryan + Tiep
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
Lost to:
2. Gimpyfish + Mike
Derilink + Bladewise
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
2. Ryan + Tiep
Lost to:
1. John + S-Royal
Defeated:
1. Gimpyfish + Mike
2. Ryan + Tiep
Lost to:
2. Sastopher + Blair
Peanut Reactor + Edmund
Lost to:
1. Meta + Rusty
Defeated
1. (Bye)
Lost to:
2. Manli + Spite
Meta + Rusty
Defeated:
1. Peanut Reactor + Edmund
Lost to:
1. John + S-Royal
Defeated:
2. AIDS + Camerican
Lost to:
2. Ryan + Tiep
John + S-Royal
Defeated:
1. (Bye)
2. Meta + Rusty
3. Derilink + Bladewise
4. Sastopher + Blair
Lost to:
1. Sastopher + Blair
2. Sastopher + Blair

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
noooo colors aren't good, colorblind people need to view these to you know

*points directly into the mirror at self*

i suppose it can have some colors, just dont make it to colorful lol
dark blues/purples/subltle color differences ftphail

Metà

Smash Master
Brackets will be up soon. I'm just copying it out onto a piece of paper and scanning it. I could just scan it from the piece of paper from the tourney, but it's all messy and crumpled up (someone threw them out, wtf).

Top Bottom