• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
Okanagan Crew vs Coquitlam Crew.

ROFLOLMAO
guys, the "coquitlam" crew doesnt like it when you call them that, you need to call them by their real crew name

Coq Crew, but they try and be cool and spell it

Coq Cru

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
im canadian and i know all the little ****ty abbreviations for all your ****ty little american states so maybe u should get some common courtesy and memorize ours too *******

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
What in the hell, how do you people not know where BC is? Do I need to put CANADA in the title, lmao
meta remember when you came to mn (minnesota) and at Deepak's you told people you were from BC and I was the only one who knew what it stood for lol (I'm that newer, tallish spacie main) lol.

We americans just suck at geography. and I think you should put canada in the title. It might help a lot of us out haaha.

Metà

Smash Master
meta remember when you came to mn (minnesota) and at Deepak's you told people you were from BC and I was the only one who knew what it stood for lol (I'm that newer, tallish spacie main) lol.

We americans just suck at geography. and I think you should put canada in the title. It might help a lot of us out haaha.
lol yeah I remember you

I guess I should put it in the title >>

Xanskar

Smash Lord
im canadian and i know all the little ****ty abbreviations for all your ****ty little american states so maybe u should get some common courtesy and memorize ours too *******
im american and i dont know all the little ****ty abbreviations for all my ****ty states so why should i learn yours too

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I don't like regular breaviatores
Too normal.

Much prefer the wack ones that nobody is going to understand. :\

Like saying "I study Flacos" instead of "I live in BC"
to random strangers. They go "wtf?"
More abreevez

Wait that's not even the same thing....
:\

Top Bottom