• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
GG guys jack thnx again for hosting...clouderz good job at winning the tourney...and thnx for playing doubles with me...i had fun...but i really need to practice more...im not playing really good these days..

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
ikool wins the tier for not showing up at tourneys, wtf dude.

sydney where you at son, add me to facebook Corbin Venida. or Tim, whoever

this is Tpain, shawtaayyyy

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha clouderz is too good - major props to jack for hosting - you are a really cool dude in real life, waaay too nice (jk!) Thanks for the pizza dude.

Brawl turnout was whaaaaaaack and I am sure pheonix will be much better.

GGs everyone.
yea i hope i do better at pheonix...and im prob gonna need a team in case eric doesnt come again..lol..

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament. Thank you very much Jack for hosting. GG's everyone.

unityole

Smash Lord
another reminder for the tournament on April 3rd and 4th we will have:

- Bamesy and Okanagan crew, 8-10 smashers
- Conbo and his crew from WA, 6 brawl smashers
- Daltsy, DaZe, Liverymen and couple of other players from Victoria island
- Possibly Alberta smashers, Dan, Brandon and Jack etc..
- Possibly Paff and WA melee group, 3-5? smashers

all that add to our local smashers, it'll be quite a turn out, so try to show up and bring your buddies and get hyped before May's tournament.

Asa

Smash Hero
god**** clouderz

being such a jew with 5$ minimum mms
I'm not made out of money

I'm made out of crystal meth and laziness
cuz I'm hawaiian

i guess i'll mm your mk though :/
cuz i never played it in singles

Clouderz

Smash Ace
god**** clouderz

being such a jew with 5$ minimum mms
I'm not made out of money

I'm made out of crystal meth and laziness
cuz I'm hawaiian

i guess i'll mm your mk though :/
cuz i never played it in singles
lol
no johns

smash mash

Smash Apprentice

all that add to our local smashers, it'll be quite a turn out, so try to show up and bring your buddies and get hyped before May's tournament.
lol, they always say they come and rarely do...fo sho at least 2 of these groups are gonna have some john in coming..

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sorry guys, but I know for a fact that I won't be able to make it. I am extremely low on cash, and I have to pay bills and afford my insurance.

Dan and Jack and whomever else from Alberta better find another way. I gotta live. Taking a long break from Smash Bros. in general after Alberta Beatdown.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, but I know for a fact that I won't be able to make it. I am extremely low on cash, and I have to pay bills and afford my insurance.

Dan and Jack and whomever else from Alberta better find another way. I gotta live. Taking a long break from Smash Bros. in general after Alberta Beatdown.
**** :(
owell
good luck in life:p

unityole

Smash Lord
i will probably go to phoenix just to play some smash 64 lol. anyway this tournament is 1 month away and ive been talking to washington melee and brawl smashers. melee smashers are unsure at this point due to passport and exams etc. but looks like the brawl buddies (Conbo and Cuzzin) are definitly interested, 6-8 of them.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i will probably go to phoenix just to play some smash 64 lol. anyway this tournament is 1 month away and ive been talking to washington melee and brawl smashers. melee smashers are unsure at this point due to passport and exams etc. but looks like the brawl buddies (Conbo and Cuzzin) are definitly interested, 6-8 of them.
dehype
-melee players = bad

Metà

Smash Master
.... peter north avatar?

seriously?

lmfao

unityole

Smash Lord
i talked to AJ and he said him and james and Okanagan crew are coming for sure, the same goes for Brawl players from washington. Alberta crews cant make it, they probably wont come at all until May's tournament.

all thats left is Victoria's crew and washington melee players. if you're reading this you should post and confirm yourself, or at the very least unconfirm for now.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Way to go Jack. Build the hype.

lol, they always say they come and rarely do...fo sho at least 2 of these groups are gonna have some john in coming..
That does not help the hype Vincent >=/

unconfirm me, for all i know, something gay, and stupid will probably happen, AGAIN
No jonz. We need commentary + recording. It makes everything so much more exciting ^___^

Sion

Island of Horizon
guess you can put my whole crew unconfirmed for now.

that means myself, coud, broken, zieg, and post.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WOOOW this was hard to find.

Yeah donno if you got it but...

Confirm :
Me
Jugfingers
Koskinator*
DF2K*
Lib3r4t3
Cakeh
Crispii
Bjammin
Ambios
Daltsy
Barry

Hopefully all, maybe a few won't make it. So far all look like possible and most probably.

* = still gotta get details

Reigned

Smash Rookie
Confirming my attendance, you all don't know me but James wants me to come and get some experience in tournaments heh. Will participate in either Singles or Beginners.

Top Bottom