• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack, maybe we should find a different place to host this then?
other place would need venue fee, i strongly refuse, unless ur parents can somehow get the room where u hosted ur tournament. otherwise i am forced to squeeze melee and brawl into 1 day.

edit: heres another method, dont know if it will work but i will ask the volunteers see how many people are going. if they arent too many they will probably only take up half the space. the venue itself is fairly big so hopefully theres no problem..

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
dam...no brawl?? sigh...GG gonna be hard to fit both brawl and melee jack...i mean 1 tourney already lasts like 6 hours...

Cuzzin

Smash Rookie
Why would it better not? Since that was the original plan wouldn't it just be a little weird to have it cancelled. I would think so, regardless of situation

unityole

Smash Lord
Why would it better not? Since that was the original plan wouldn't it just be a little weird to have it cancelled. I would think so, regardless of situation
the thing is venue really doesnt belong to us, since its free its actually for students to use. its fine that we play smash there, but if an event is happening and it came from the university itself then i cant really do anything.

i will try to have melee and brawl both fit on day 1, unless they answer my msg about how we can use half the venue, which is still more than enough to run the brawl tournament.

unityole

Smash Lord
So like Singles + Doubles both games and that's it???
:(
I want crews or something at least.
thats what i am thinking. if we have like 12 tvs, we can probably do most events.
also james, is it possible if u guys can bring 2 tvs?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
hey jack can u do a melee beginners doubles tournament???

who want to team with me???

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Let's have a Falcon ditto MM Deap.

Or something lol. I heard your Falcon is prih good. I wanna play it.

unityole

Smash Lord
it doesnt look good for sunday guys, and we really dont have enough TVs for both games on saturday. I will try to buy 2nd hand TVs and collect TVs before tournament but right now its for sure going to be saturday only.

unityole

Smash Lord
hey Cuzzin and Conbo, I'm really sorry and I feel bad to say this but the original tournament april 3rd/4th will now be april 3rd melee only. Reason for this because my university happen to have an event at the same time on 4th of april, and they wont share venue with us.

Originally we try to combine melee and brawl, have both games run on Saturday but that will not work due to lack of TVs. For Saturday we have about 6-8 TVs while more than 45 melee players are attending our tournament.

I will again apologize for all inconveniences, however we will host more monthly tournaments starting again in early May or early June and hopefully I will get to meet you guys that time.

this tournament is now April 3rd, Melee only

events sequence: Doubles, Falcon only/ Lowtiers, Singles, Melee Beginners

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
hey Cuzzin and Conbo, I'm really sorry and I feel bad to say this but the original tournament april 3rd/4th will now be april 3rd melee only. Reason for this because my university happen to have an event at the same time on 4th of april, and they wont share venue with us.

Originally we try to combine melee and brawl, have both games run on Saturday but that will not work due to lack of TVs. For Saturday we have about 6-8 TVs while more than 45 melee players are attending our tournament.

I will again apologize for all inconveniences, however we will host more monthly tournaments starting again in early May or early June and hopefully I will get to meet you guys that time.

this tournament is now April 3rd, Melee only

events sequence: Doubles, Falcon only/ Lowtiers, Singles, Melee Beginners
Might I suggest they come to the next Phoenix Brawl event in late April in place of this? The last one had 14 teams and 29 singles entrants for Brawl, and the next one will hopefully be bigger. The thread isn't up yet, but it should be up soon.

/shameless plug

:005:

unityole

Smash Lord
Might I suggest they come to the next Phoenix Brawl event in late April in place of this? The last one had 14 teams and 29 singles entrants for Brawl, and the next one will hopefully be bigger. The thread isn't up yet, but it should be up soon.

/shameless plug

:005:
apparently it was pretty **** i heard. jordon told me u guys didnt have enough tv even after venue support with 10 tvs O_o

unityole

Smash Lord
so james sir BAMESYs, kosk told me he has work johns, cant really blame him since he works weekend shift, tough luck.

now that brawl is gone, is AJ still coming? and how many are confirmed among okanagan players so far?

unityole

Smash Lord
during.

i will see u there on 3rd.

events sequence:
11:00 am - Doubles / Falcon only
01:30 pm - Low tiers / Singles
03:00 pm - Singles / Melee beginners
06:00 pm - Melee beginners / Crews

and don't be late, late johns/ disqualify rules are on the 1st page 1st post...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lots from Okanagan.
Kosk was never confirmed, he was always on the ???ionnomaybe??? list. Pretty much he's on that list for life. LMAO XD

Chris, Ben, Jamie, Kaelen, Tim, AJ, Me, then maybe Barry or something too.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Please everyone doing doubles be on time. Im coming directly from work and then right as doubles is done I have to go home to sleep to go back to work that same day.

unityole

Smash Lord
Please everyone doing doubles be on time. Im coming directly from work and then right as doubles is done I have to go home to sleep to go back to work that same day.
doubles now starts at 10:00, please do not be late guys.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Instead of being put down as Brennan, please put me down as edgeluca.
~Thanks~

Top Bottom