• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Your fox played as well as I expected it to. In turn, my falcon played as poorly as I expected it to >=[. GG's

I beat roby 3-1 in a best of 5

Roby beat me 4-2 in a best of 7 cuz we were retarted and forgot that grand finals I have to lose two sets of 5 but instead we did this best of 7 jibberish, lol.
And then you plan on beating me? Tsk.. tsk..

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol Kage, I've gotten better since you came here.
Although I agree it is a bit funny considering our PR spots.

I demand change after Sept.13 touranment. :>

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
oh noes...

BLLLLLLLUUUUUUUNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTEDDDDD OOOOBBBBBBBBJJJJJECCCCTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

The fight for #1 begins, I'm stoked to see the great race that I will not be a part of to try and live up to Erics standards of being melee ****. I'm going to have a favorite and be really biased and all sorts of stuff.

Also, (MELEE RELATED) for CAST4
- ROBYEXTREME!!! HOW ARE YOU GETTING THERE? COULD YOU GIVE ADAM A RIDE HERE BECAUSE IT'S ON THE WAY AND CARPOOL WITH EGGZ ETC IF YOU ARE DRIVING TO CAST ANYWAY? IF NOT NVM

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
oh Noes...

Bllllllluuuuuuunnnnnnnttttttttteddddd Oooobbbbbbbbjjjjjeccccttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fight For #1 Begins, I'm Stoked To See The Great Race That I Will Not Be A Part Of To Try And Live Up To Erics Standards Of Being Melee ****. I'm Going To Have A Favorite And Be Really Biased And All Sorts Of Stuff.

Also, (melee Related) For Cast4
- Robyextreme!!! How Are You Getting There? Could You Give Adam A Ride Here Because It's On The Way And Carpool With Eggz Etc If You Are Driving To Cast Anyway? If Not Nvm
You Are The Only One With A Car In Bc That Is Willing To Drive To Cast4!!!

unityole

Smash Lord
do you have the money?

EDIT: I am buying my tix this weekend. If anyone needs to buy tix with a credit card and is under 19, let me know. I'll do it for you.
thought u guys getting ride from james =O
make sure they pay u first before buying it for em.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
advance pay. Also, I prrrrobably wont be there this weekend and might not get a vehicle in time so best bet is flying. I'll work on it for the WAers but meh.

We all might just bus anyway lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
This isn't the wrong thread, this is the ultimate thread.

It's like SS4 Gogeta + Omega Shenron into fusion with infinite dragonball wishes!!!

I T S O V E R 9 X X X !!!

X = EXTREME lol

Alright, I'll settle down, REALLY high right now. lol

unityole

Smash Lord
get couple more smashfest at SFU on a saturday, or during mid week during weekdays.
gimme thoughts on this, lounge is like open to students here since the school has started. got 2 tvs here not really used for anything, could put it to some melee goodness right about NEXT SATURDAY? whos game?

Patooty

Smash Ace
I bet you only say that because you beat Eric? lol

Troll Kage is a troll!!
lol

well... eric was going to be removed anyways. So there needs to be some adjustment for that. And I think we're going to be seeing new faces on the PR this next go-round :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I bet you only say that because you beat Eric? lol

Troll Kage is a troll!!
what an assumption. Can't wait to **** you @ CAST4 =)

lol

well... eric was going to be removed anyways. So there needs to be some adjustment for that. And I think we're going to be seeing new faces on the PR this next go-round :)
Wait, why are we removing eric? He's been ****** SOOO HAAARD even up until the very most recent tournament... wouldn't our inactivity "rules" go into effect ONCE eric has become "in-active"? Or I guess we could just take him off for the 9 month period to make it easier to make changes and have a new, more refreshing PR, I guess that's the only mindset I could think of for taking him off. He is the best player in BC, afterall.

I'm down with taking him off for the purpose of having a fresh PR with lotsa changes though =)

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol PR has lost rank 1 + 2 in like 3 months.

everyone +1 again!

also adam, stop being bias and voting urself above me and ryan.

also congrats on becoming #1 in BC manizzle O_O

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well, even if we don't take Eric off immediately (he's not inactive YET), there would still have to be changes to the PR. That is, even if John still doesn't want to be on it. IMO Tony is freaking good, way better than his current standing.

To the facebookmobile? Or does everyone wanna hear what I say?

unityole

Smash Lord
1.Jack
2.Meta
3.everybody else
0. SFU weekly/bi-weekly smash fest
1. my mom
2. Hitler's Wife
3. mk

time to start recording some stats.. for melee at the smashfest
more stats = better accuracy.

Top Bottom