• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

AIDS

Smash Lord
remember when keith was on pr?

Yeah lol
I remember getting taken off for being in-active when I missed 1 tournament when there was 3 between the PR change, I only missed the third.

qq more

also why do you post in this thread more than the actual bc thread

I respond where ever I see a topic I have something to talk about, and looking at the BC thread with topic such as room scape and neopets, I will pass on that thanks. lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
This excessive sarcasm is petty. If you disagree, that's fine, but don't look for more reasons to disagree on a public forum.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
IMO:

Sion / Diakonos (in some order)
Meta
Dieslow
Blunted Object / Spacefalcon / Daltsy (in some order)
Noobking
Booshk
Edgeluca

:D

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
shiett son. after playing 23 hrs of smash and getting a huge *** blood clot on my left thumb & rest of my hands destroyed. i feel like i leveled up again. my marth got ALOT BETTER.. playing marth made me realize how **** wavedash out of shield is.. UGH SO MUCH POWER I NEED MORE SMASH NOW

t3h Icy

Smash Master
You definitely got a lot better. I feel like I've improved by a ton since we first met and we were still going even at SFU! :D

jugfingers

Smash Champion
shiett son. after playing 23 hrs of smash and getting a huge *** blood clot on my left thumb & rest of my hands destroyed. i feel like i leveled up again. my marth got ALOT BETTER.. playing marth made me realize how **** wavedash out of shield is.. UGH SO MUCH POWER I NEED MORE SMASH NOW
genghis khan was born with a blood clot in his fist.

Metà

Smash Master
an even better way to refuse 10th place would be to play like you deserve higher

edit: sorry, i'm being a d!ck in this thread.

but really man, that's a bad attitude. if 10th isn't good enough for you, then do something about it.

Top Bottom