• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Brawl/P:M Monthlies - Nov. 24, 2012

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles (click for bracket)

1: Alphicans + T-block ($30.00) :gw: :metaknight: + :diddy:
2: Big D + Jason ($10.00) :wario: + :metaknight:
3: Firefly + Neebee :metaknight: :yoshi2: + :marth: :metaknight:
4: Captain L + GrapE :pikachu2: + :zelda:

P:M Singles (click for bracket)

1: Yakal ($33.00) :falco:
2: Alphicans ($16.50) :sheik: :mario2:
3: Big D ($5.50) :dedede:
4: Rusty :ike:
5: Daze :toonlink:
5: Captain L :pikachu2:
7: Firefly :charizard:
7: Sinister :wolf: :ness:
9: Sheldon :fox:
9: Aleate :peach:
9: T-Block :lucas:

Brawl Singles Pools (Bo1 sets)

Pool 1:
1. Firefly
2. Big D
3. Neebee
4. T-block
5. GrapE

Pool 2:
1. Captain L
2. Alphicans
3. Aleate
4. -H-
5. SKidd

Brawl Singles Bracket (click for bracket)

1: Big D ($60.00) :popo: :wario: :dedede:
2: Alphicans ($30.00) :metaknight: :gw:
3: Firefly ($10.00) :metaknight: :yoshi2: :dk2:
4: Captain L :pikachu2: :jigglypuff:
5: Neebee :olimar:
5: Aleate :peach:
7: -H- :wolf:
7: T-Block :pt:
9: Sheldon :mario2:
9: GrapE :random:

Special shoutouts to Alphicans for coming down from AB for this. =]

SKidd

Smash Master
shoutouts to longboard girl

your legend will live on

edit: also to marijuana

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Tourney was fun!

Shoutouts:

Yakal: you WAN!! Also-- Fox only?? BULLLSH|T! The bird is the word, bro! ;)

Alphicans: Hey yo!! it was awesome to finally meet you! Dude, you're such a super nice guy and you're REALLY good at both PM and Brawl! You're extremely humble and easy going, and never did you once get salty. You were soo close on taking the tournament! Grats on 2nd place in both singles events! :) Come to more tournaments, you're seriously an awesome guy! :D PS. You gotta show me your young link in melee next time!! :D You really ARE Armada in disguise, aren't you? ;) Anyways, thanks again for making it to BC all the way from AB and I hope to see you again soon :)

BigD: BC's hero, baby! Congrats on your win and great work repping BC. You really did some work, and you guys really put on quite the show at Brawl GFs. Keep playing dat PM though! :) PS. 4Ako!!!~~ (⌒▽⌒)

Rusty: DAT IKE!! Super funny and awesome to have around as always :)

Capt.L: PIKA PIKA! Yo, that puff timeout on dawson in brawl was WACK LOL! Tied with me for 5th, but you honestly probably would've done better if you had my side of the bracket lmao. #1PMPika

Firefly: Wow, you placed 7th with zard?? Damn yo LOL. Thanks a ton for running the tournament! It was a lot of fun :)

SinisterB: Dat wolf was looking hella tight in your game against Landon, yo. Good stuff :)

Skidd: Hey! It was nice meeting you! You're a pretty cool guy and your actually pretty good! Sorry i had to gay you with my TL though.. LOL Looking forward to seeing you at future events!

Aleate: Yo!! We didn't get to play even once the whole tourney! Haha

T-Block: Yo, GGs on our games yo! You're really good! Maybe once 2.5 comes out you'll start winning tournaments with DAT SQUIRTLE! Looking forward to playing you again! :)

Grape: Enter PM next time!!! :)

H: Your beard is almighty.

Jason: DeepRegret. LOL Enter PM next time!!!

NeeBee: Yo I never got to speak to you but you should enter PM next time :p

Ggs everyone! :)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
shoutouts

traffic: f.u.
landon: thanks for the ride and keepin' your cool. SMASH ?
skidd: did you really make an "im not saying it's aliens" pose in the photo? LOL
grape: kneegrow
dazrin: cool stream and thanks lol smash tmr
nathan: you noob dropping that sauce or whatever and thanks a lot for the shirt. New favorite shirt.
jason: phagget stop shouting lol ^______^ kaypawp
firefly: aye cool tourney we be gettin' drunk afap
neeeebeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: who are you mybad
ironwolf: forever known as the beard guy
dawson: good **** in brawl singles, was a good day for BC
brandon: laserlaserfsmash
keviN: had most fun playing melee with you lmao
teeblok: yo canto is filthy
alphicans: GGs today, winners set was w/e
you're pretty **** more melee + tree

had fun guys glad i'm not a fraud in pm

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
shouts to

Yakal: BC, baby. Good stuff once again tons of fun playing. dun dun dun dun da daaaa...
Alphicans: Cool seeing you again holmes glad you made it out, repped AB hard.
Big D: My mannnn, did well all across the board keep it up. You may convince the others you're a hero but i'm onto your game. Wendy's was legit.
Rusty: herp derp teams herp perjerct erm
Daze: finally got to play!! haha it was nice catching up. Get dem stream archives upp.
Captain L: PIKAAA YOU SUCK. Our set was close as hell, defs got you next time. Big bad w0fl is coming for you.
Firefly: The homie. Thanks for running everything so smooth and stuffs, you did work in Brawl.
Sinister: 7th is whackkkkkk, what the heck mang. Do better next time kk.
Sheldon: lollllllll, come out more
Aleate: Wolf is a scary guy. Good stuff though, I hear your Peach is pretty scary now.
T-Block: awooooooooo
-H-: Damn, wolves got skinned tonight. **** happens though, you're way better than this. Got em' next time.
GrapE: Yooo, fun talking & stuff. Too bad we didn't get to play. Defs come out more, this project stuff gets hella addictive ;)
DeepR: zzzzzzzzzz
Neebs: you ****

shouts to chill time all around, and vanilla coke.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Shoutouts!

1: Big D ($60.00) :popo: :wario: :dedede: : Grats on your win! We were all rooting for you! My aggressive playstyle doesn't work against you! Argh... I need to figure something out :(
2: Alphicans ($30.00) :metaknight: :gw: : Thanks for visiting Vancouver! Too bad the turnout wasn't so great and I wish we could have played more! I hope you had a good time at KBBQ even though it's apparently everywhere in Alberta too. Until next time!
3: Firefly ($10.00) :metaknight: :yoshi2: :dk2: : Ahhh the character I both love and hate. Guess it's back on the drawing board for me! Thanks for your hard work... especially at the end.
4: Captain L :pikachu2: :jigglypuff: : Good games in P:M and Brawl. I am always getting so close to beating you. Once I figure out how to get past that crazy camping, I'll be taking it :) I wish I could talk to your mom :p
5: Neebee :olimar: : You should have went Marth. Hope you got your fill of the Peach matchup! See you next monthly!
5: Aleate :peach: : :peach::peach::peach:
7: -H- :wolf: : Finally got to play you after half a year :p Scary Wolf you got there! Can't believe we played so much but it was fun! See you next time!
7: T-Block :pt: : Good games and friendlies! Wish I could read people better :( We need to do something in Richmond soon!
9: SKidd :mario2: : Woah you're finally back in the Brawl scene. You've got some catching up to do but I know you can do it! Cool down with that vocabulary of yours.
9: GrapE :random: Nice to see you as always. We actually didn't play despite all the talking and stuff we did. You should take the next event seriously!

Yakal ($33.00) :falco: : Thanks for playing Melee with me. I actually want to play this game a lot more but it's kind of hard when everybody is so much better than me!
Rusty :ike: : Hm, not sure I plan to sit beside you anymore if we ever eat out together...
Daze :toonlink: : I barely got to see you but we'll definitely have to play next time! Thanks so much for helping with the stream. I'm not sure why there were so many viewers... must have been you ;)
Sinister :wolf: :ness: : We need to play next time! Barely saw you as well :( You defs need some more of that Peach!

Can't believe I did so bad in P:M but I'll bring it back next time <3

Oh I forgot Jason: Should have entered tourney so I could beat you! Stay free<3

Captain L

Smash Champion
welp it looks like dawson will be banning delfino forever now

shoutouts to everyone I hung out with for being awesome
shoutouts to dawson for making ICs hype
shoutouts to Luke for coming all the way to bc and making a match with ICs hype
shoutouts to Jigglypuff for making a single hit hype
shoutouts to adrenaline for making me SD
shoutouts to ledge grab limit for not doing a thing. 25 grabs on that delfino match for those wondering.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Alphicans: Hey yo!! it was awesome to finally meet you! Dude, you're such a super nice guy and you're REALLY good at both PM and Brawl! You're extremely humble and easy going, and never did you once get salty. You were soo close on taking the tournament! Grats on 2nd place in both singles events! :) Come to more tournaments, you're seriously an awesome guy! :D PS. You gotta show me your young link in melee next time!! :D You really ARE Armada in disguise, aren't you? ;) Anyways, thanks again for making it to BC all the way from AB and I hope to see you again soon :)
Lol I wouldn't say that.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
So disappointed in the way I played against Jake, and ESPECIALLY Neebee (especially considering the fact that I couldn't even focus on punishing your consistent habits in bracket of all things; think it was after the way I flubbed vs Jake after a lead. No johns though, I'll just keep it cool next time.) This won't happen again I assure you -_-

Shoutouts to pretty much all of the BC players(and Alphicans) for being extremely chill guys over all though. Shoutouts to come later.

Captain L

Smash Champion
guys I think actually updating our PR would promote healthy competition and make tournaments something people look forward to more rather than just "oh that was today? Whoops"

pls

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh that was today? Whoops.

Real talk don't update the PR until next tourney, I'll be there and prove my worthiness.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol don't worry, I foresee the next PR coming in half a year or so.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah tournament got complicated in out-of-town friend coming to stay and friend-moving-to-new-zealand going away party and massive hangover related weekend shenanigans. My b.

edit- 69 B-)

| Big D |

Smash Master
1: Big D ($60.00) :popo: :wario: :dedede: I had fun, thanks roller : D
2: Alphicans ($30.00) :metaknight: :gw: So glad we finally got to play. Our sets were hype and it could've gone either way. Really impressed by the level of respect you carry as a player and I'm sure AB appreciates you for that. Looking forward to future sets. Our PM set was lol but lots of fun. Btw :snake: :pikachu2: is even
3: Firefly ($10.00) :metaknight: :yoshi2: :dk2: Thanks for running the events, you had some odd calls to make lmao. Your MK is to be feared and that Yoshi is still a threat. Congrats on avenging yourself and beating Landon. The future is bright.
4: Captain L :pikachu2: :jigglypuff: I don't even know what to say about that game on Delfino. You came close but unfortunately succumb to... BIG D MIND GAMES. Glad you had my back on stream, those screams were heartfelt. Heard you were cutting yourself? 0_o Forever banning delfino, looks like I have to get good on frigate.
5: Neebee :olimar: You almost had Landon game one, the early gimp kind of killed it game two. My advice if you are going to invest time and play as Olimar, save your 2nd jump so you don't get gimped and u can do a rising upair. You were looking solid though, Congrats on placing, dat avatar.
5: Aleate :peach: Good stuff getting 5th and beating that AB PIECE OF TRASH T-block. Peach is looking nice, gotta start timing people out though. Sorry for not going to the kbbq, Jason talked me out of it blame him.
7: -H- :wolf: Dat MK slaying Wolf, had to see it for myself. Don't worry so much about performance just keep coming out. I saw that match vs Jake, you almost had it, but Sinister combos. I liked the beard, way to get into movember. Your Wolf definitely knows what it's doing.
7: T-Block :pt: I may have given you a hard time but I understand you gotta back the boys back home. Good job in doubles, almost had you. Guess what though, I BELIEVED.
9: Sheldon :mario2: This guy. Glad to see your coming out to tournaments again. I don't think we played all day. Way to be the person to interview me at the end rofl.
9: GrapE :random:[/COLOR] Legit commentary. Can't play EVERY character get at me. Sad to see you go random real talk, I guess if you're not into it that's cool but I'd like to see you try.
Yakal :dedede: Most hype intense Winners finals ever of all time. Lmao I got *****, ur 2gud at PM. You made the tourney really fun and generated lots of hype so thanks. "OMG BIG D DID AN L-CANCEL!" So much hype. I might try and play melee for a bit, gonna try marth out cuz ya know Brawl Smart.
Rusty :dedede: Funny guy, you made me laugh a lot. That was some whimsical camera you got there. I'm done with melee ICs so you're the sole ICs main again. Dedede sucks but #brawlsmart
SinisterB :dedede: Wendys was the msot chill experience ever. Glad to hear you're doing work in PM, seems like you're still getting hard brackets. Come back to brawl, maybe it will give you the brawl smart edge. HEART OF THE SD CARDS
Daze :dedede: You have a god like stream going on real talk. It defintiely helps keep this community strong/together. You're super chill and fun to talk to. Your set with T-block was fun to watch. Super armour on DDD's ftilt pls. Oh and you didn't even need my refill mind games, you just went in hard lmao.
Jason :ness: Messed up in dubs sorry about that. Was a fun day always enjoy hanging out. Should have entered, you've been improving. You will always be the Sora to my Aki. Also thanks for saving my wallet.

You guys had doubts but,

:troll:

T-block

B2B TST
ggs all - was fun

we all know brawl doubles is the only event that mattered anyways

special shoutout to neebs and kev for playing well

grats @ big d as well. he ain't AB but i'm still proud =)

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I don't think so. The only times I get to play are when I go to tournaments, since I don't have a Wii, so everyone else is ahead of me now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Quick shout outs:

BigD: Damn. Well this is why I came, I wanted to see how much you've improved since a year ago. AB might bash on me for losing, but I think if any one of them had to play you in 2 or more BO5 sets they'd have just as much difficulty as I did. I am a bit salty, but after watching the sets over I can't deny that BS happened to you as well, so no johns from me except for that usmash I did game5 set 2 (that really bothered me mid match :/. I tried falling through uair :(). I've been doing some thinking and I don't think YI was a bad CP, in fact I think it was a great, but I regret not going to Halberd. Sharking would've been a pivotal aspect in the m/u, and I regret not even thinking about that. I'll be back soon, as I want another crack at beating you.

Jason: Your laugh is hilarious. Our MK dittos are hilarious, but you suck at them ;). You're also a scrub for not entering. I think soon Dawson is gonna have to fear your MK in bracket.

CaptainL: I was hoping Jake wouldn't lose to bigD because the GaW boards were discussing the pika m/u, and I wanted a solid set with you on stream so I could give a really good example of how the match-up is played on both sides. That's not why I lost btw (as in I didn't throw the match), I lost because you played good and (sorry but johns) I honestly felt like **** all day until I had my iced tea.

Jake: Your MK is fantastic now, and Dawson should honestly give some credit on his win to you for having that really legit practice. We had some really dumb MK dittos at Mike's >_>. Also don't give up so easily on MK even if you get wrecked as him. When vsing ICs that just happens sometimes, and you gotta learn to accept that that's just part of the m/u. I mean yeah your yoshi is great and the m/u is decent for him, but I don't see you winning as yoshi. Sorry.

MIKE: My one supporter in the building lol. Super thankful for driving me to the skytrain station in the morning, I owe you one. You may be rusty, but we still made a pretty good team imo.

Yakal: I should practice melee so I can **** you =D

Top Bottom