• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Including Vietnam)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I play engineer exclusively now because it's the last class which I don't have everything unlocked for/maxed out.

I want that UMP! :p
Engineer is my main defense class, I anti-tank mine my first life, because people take predictable routes with tanks. then I switch to my launcher, I got like 8 vehicle kills in one game once. Granted, it was a 40min game, but I still felt cool. And the ump is by far the best sub machine gun imo.

@JDM
I'm watching that flawless right now, it looks good. Does joining a that clan require much activity? I don't necessarily get super active, I'd just like people to play with rather than a whole bunch of randoms. Preferably who talk or at least spot and play as a team.

JDM

Smash Champion
It's a casual clan for a reason. You don't have to play all day with us. We have over 140 members ranging from beast
coughmecough
to not so great but overall everybody knows how to be a team player here.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
It's cool. Thanks. I just wanted to be sure, last clan I joined played like every night during west coast time (I'm EST) and did gamebattles at least twice a week. I can't do that kind of stuff while in college and working and playing in a band and doing research with professors.

EDIT: so I tried to join, but both biggles and Napkin have the max number of friends, and the thing said to join you must friend one of them. :/

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Just bought this about a week ago.

Good game, lots of stuff that needs to be improved upon. Hopefully with Battlefield 3.

Top Bottom