• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Mafia

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
We should have room for two mislynches. Otherwise I would have been a lot more determined to be active from vacation.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Sorry, I fell asleep.

Don't know how long til Maven appears but townreads in order J>Marshy>Xatres. All are mechanical based on Ran's actions or what they did in reaction to Ran's actions. Marshy's is solely based on Ran's overt quicklynch attempt.

Lynchpool for next gameday needs to be ro/vinyl.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Currently looking at Marshy/Xat toMorrow for myself.

I have to re-read some other posts if RR flips town.

Maven89

Smash Master
Sorry guys, I was really tired last night and passed out. I'm going to double check to make sure a lynch did happen, then I'll post the flip.

Maven89

Smash Master
Final Vote Count

Vinyl (1):
Red Ryu

Ro Laren(2):
Xatres, Adumbrodeus

Red Ryu (4):
J, Ro Laren, Marshy, Vinyl

Red Ryu has been lynched! He was Vanilla Townie.

It is now Night Phase. Night will last for 48 hours or earlier. No posting.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
movin on fast now that js out the picture. im happily single. flattered tho

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I know you're pretty sure I'm the last scum but you're holding off cause you know I'm a difficult lynch.

Exchange, lynch me toDay and Ro dies toMorrow.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yes, I have my suspicions that you're the last scum and in retrospect it's possible you convinced him to stage that quicklynch attempt and you're bold enough to do it but there's pretty much no way I can create a lynch on you at this point anyway.

Also that was incredibly reckless if you staged it, I almost hammered you because you're a difficult read.

Ro Laren

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't expecting this! I really like the first half of Adum's proposal.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
convince me adum. should you be innocent that leaves me with ro/xat and ive liked the former more all game

well ro. perhaps j was lynched cuz xat is scum and j considered him right before he died while everyone else stopped looking his way. hes also a pain in the **** to lynch despite not being in great standing here and he would have generated content had he lived. im trying not to place too much stock in the kill but i admit im baffled

idk. only person im confident in being innocent atm is vinyl. xat i was cocking an eyebrow at d1 but his analysis yesterday made him look better. i wonder if im putting too much stock in his long analysis to clear him. ro i had thought was good for his interaction with ran (funny how j/i read that the opposite of adum/xat) but maybe hes fooling me? but his play would be very good cuz hes had inklings around the same time that i have had (i liked his questioning of j yesterday). that leaves adum. i actually was thinking last scum was j/adum which would explain the difficulty of this game past d1

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
*sigh*

#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy and this is why I wanna lynch Ro.
is it that scummy?

without looking back id guess youd put vinyl in the lynch pool as a bluff and youre now assuming ro is playing dumb to shade you through surface analysis. but this would be his first forum game so i dunno if he picks up on it

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Xat was a inno as **** at lynch d1 and during d2. Read back, you admitted you didn't didn't reread the lynch and didn't realize I was basically an assured lynch til J flipped and what's this? J flips town.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
is it that scummy?

without looking back id guess youd put vinyl in the lynch pool as a bluff and youre now assuming ro is playing dumb to shade you through surface analysis. but this would be his first forum game so i dunno if he picks up on it
Read back.

Thoughts on Vynil in order:

Panic: It's past lynch post giving my thoughts cause I didn't know how long til day ended.

Sorry, I fell asleep.

Don't know how long til Maven appears but townreads in order J>Marshy>Xatres. All are mechanical based on Ran's actions or what they did in reaction to Ran's actions. Marshy's is solely based on Ran's overt quicklynch attempt.

Lynchpool for next gameday needs to be ro/vinyl.
Reads what happened in depth:

Wow that was a damn pure towntell from vinyl.
Reconsidering:

Reconsidering is J was right on the lost townie read.
Next game day Vynil is no longer in my lynchpool:

Other then that, Xatres isn't scum, way too genuine, Vinyl made a pure towntell last game day.
Come on, get your head in the game Marshy, I was super transparent with my shift in thought process.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Here's the deal guys. If Xat v Ro is TvT, and we don't lynch Ro toDay, then scum wins. Nothing during Day 2 did anything to convince me that she isn't Ran's partner. If I made it to LyLo with Ro, she's getting my vote. All scum has to due in a TvT situation is keep us both alive, and they win.

Why not just lynch Xat, you say?

Because Adum is just as convinced of Ro's guilt as I am. Even if you lynch me toDay, scum can leave Adum and town!Ro alive and win.

There is no other play today but to kill Ro.

Vote: Ro Laren

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
weird nk

hit me
No, it really wasn't.

Night 1 kill was against Kary, who was pretty high on everyone's town lists.

Night 2 kill was J, who was also pretty high on most people's town lists (other than me).

And oh look, bonus points is that J had me on his scumlist, so town gets encouraged to play the wifom game with my slot toDay.

These NKs have been pretty textbook if you ask me.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
No, it really wasn't.

Night 1 kill was against Kary, who was pretty high on everyone's town lists.

Night 2 kill was J, who was also pretty high on most people's town lists (other than me).

And oh look, bonus points is that J had me on his scumlist, so town gets encouraged to play the wifom game with my slot toDay.

These NKs have been pretty textbook if you ask me.
j wasnt high on my townlist either. i forget vinyls stance on him

but i understand what you mean

vinyl what are you thinking atm?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Once I'm sufficiently convinced that marshy, Vynal, and Xatres will follow through next game day yes.

I have full confidence in Marshy's ability to enforce the deal even beyond the grave which is why I brought it to him.

Top Bottom