• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Mafia

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Cross-posted.

Final thoughts?

If Spak flips town, no one come out and instant vote D4. FoS only until we get consensus.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i lold at xat replying to spak after he died

hopefully that does it. Spak Spak was that it boi? thx for bein good sport regardless like adum said

if spaks town and i die i prolly kill adum tomorrow. but id reread the game one more time to make sure

Maven89

Smash Master
Xatres, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.

It is now Day 4. With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline in 7 days

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm gonna be spending the day at CEO. I'll be back by either tonight or tomorrow. Hammer will go to me.

Yet again, scum is taking advantage of dumbtown.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Adumb's offering was genuine to me, but I didn't feel comfortable in lynching, nor did xat. I was gonna vote xat, but he got killed. What gives? This just makes want to doubt the person I've doubted the least.

There's a possibility that Ran bussed you D1, Ryu may have possibly be voting either both scum mates. You're not comfortable with me and xat doing lylo as you die, but now it feels like scum is throwing the towel.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
vote vinylic

adum. look at how ran **** on both of us d1 hopping our wagons. he treated us the same. he was trying to hop on any town wagon viable

also why would i waste my time trying to push you for two days

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
LOL

lT WAS VINYL ALL ALONG AND HE KILLED XAT WHO WAS PRESSURING HIM YESTERDAY

the twist no one saw coming. 10/10

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
like cmon dude. why would i make the game hard for myself pushing you over xat for 2 or 3 day phases

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
THATS why the game was so hard. the guy everyone thought was town was scum and town ate each other alive

i cant believe this ****. im on the train just reeling from this

adum never in a million years would i have let ran post his nonsense. i hav his #. i would written posts for him

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Cause I have bad town control skills lol

You know it, I know it. I've failed to lynch swiss when the alternative required believing three town roleblockers existed.

Make no mistake, Vinylic. Vinylic. has made too many pure towntells this game, barring something showing up convincing me that he's pulling a mulch, then I'm gonna hammer you marshy. And I find it highly unlikely he pulled a mulch AND missed your vote on me an hour before his vote.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
plus vinyl is super cautious with his vote all game then LYLO he snipes me like that?

cmon son

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Cause I have bad town control skills lol

You know it, I know it. I've failed to lynch swiss when the alternative required believing three town roleblockers existed.

Make no mistake, Vinylic. Vinylic. has made too many pure towntells this game, barring something showing up convincing me that he's pulling a mulch, then I'm gonna hammer you marshy. And I find it highly unlikely he pulled a mulch AND missed your vote on me an hour before his vote.
smh

you give out townreads too easily man. read my reasons. or youll hav to learn the hard way

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Exactly, I find it super hard to believe a super voting cautious vinyl wouldn't notice your vote on me and hammer as scum, winning right there.

But his random yolo as a reaction to your vote fits with confused townie.

So barring finding something utterly convincing in his back play, imma hammer you.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
smh

you give out townreads too easily man. read my reasons. or youll hav to learn the hard way
You realize this doesn't help you right? I had you as town and reconsidered.

Vinyl had the option to hammer me and chose not to. If he was scum you literally gifted him the game on a silver platter.

A yolo vote fits with confused townie, choosing not to instant win doesn't fit cautious scum pretending to be confused townie.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
he prolly just didnt see it

**** man. this sucks. i thought last scum was gonna b like you/j hence the difficulty of this game

VOTE VINYL!!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It was an hour before...

It requires believing he was cautious scum pretending to be confused town...

You being scum completely explains the difficulty of the game...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
You realize this doesn't help you right? I had you as town and reconsidered.

Vinyl had the option to hammer me and chose not to. If he was scum you literally gifted him the game on a silver platter.

A yolo vote fits with confused townie, choosing not to instant win doesn't fit cautious scum pretending to be confused townie.
vinyl hasnt been voting all game. his confusion extends to his scumgame. so he didnt realize he could alpha

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
cmon adum. i would hav been all over xat this game as scum. yuu saw the gears turn in my head on my reads

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's actually pretty hilarious, I could potentially be convinced of scumxatres in retrospect, vinyl definitely could've been convinced of scumxatres.

Choosing to depend on my cassandra tendencies ended up being the worst call assuming I'm right.

Top Bottom