• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barrel Blast(^B):Weird Findings!

Altres

Smash Apprentice
I was playing today i did ^B and while charging Diddy FLOATED UP!:confused:
This has happened to me on 3 stages: FD,SmashVille and Yoshi's island. They all happened in the upper-right hand corner of the stage. Weird, huh? Please leave comments and/or ideas on how this might of happened.:confused:

EDIT: These all happened after being hit.:confused:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
momentum barrel when u jump and barrel at the right time. like lucas pk flash
No... just to make sure everyone understands, it's a glitch where you get hit and immediately use Up-B. It's been known since before Brawl was released in America and is in the Kongpendium. Perhaps I should make the section bigger or something... Glad to see yet another person doesn't read the stickies.

P1, I'd give you a high-five if this was irl

Kaptain Kong

Smash Lord
To the SE of Port Town.. ..send - Seattle, WA
No... just to make sure everyone understands, it's a glitch where you get hit and immediately use Up-B. It's been known since before Brawl was released in America and is in the Kongpendium. Perhaps I should make the section bigger or something... Glad to see yet another person doesn't read the stickies.

P1, I'd give you a high-five if this was irl
well you do have to jump then use upb if the attack spiked you so that the momentum switches to up, not down

Choice

Smash Champion
even though its old, it still looks tight. i feel like thats how it should always work.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
three years? ****. If brawl came out two years ago.... then you are saying Altress is already behind 2011. That **** terrible.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I'm kinda wondering why this hasnt been closed yet. I mean tbh its gotta be kind of embarrassing to be the guy that made this thread. On top of that everyone else thats posted (myself included) has pretty much just laughed at the thread. end the humiliation...close the thread :/

Top Bottom