• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Gekkouga

Smash Cadet
I just let out the biggest scream!!!!!

My boyfriend was mad af LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm shaking right now. We're soooo sooo close!!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
My reactions:

Banjo & Kazooie releasing today: HELL YES!

More DLC characters after the Fighter Pass: HEEELLL YEEESSS!!!

Terry being Fighter #4: ...Meh. Especially since we didn't even get a trailer for him, which means we'll have to wait until November when he releases to know what he fights like. Otherwise, him being in on its own doesn't do much for me.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Holy crap, guys I'm SO excited. We're getting more fighters, Terry Bogard is confirmed, AND Banjo & Kazooie are out today?! Holy crap, I love Sakurai and Nintendo. And I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Last edited:

Gekkouga

Smash Cadet
SNES on NSO yesssssssssssss!!!

also

Please please please Glitter Gulch Mine remix. and DKR music!!!

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I had to get here before I forget, CosmicQuark CosmicQuark We got a nod and Banjo gets his own thing after the direct AND releases today.

I call that a BIG WIN!!! I am still freaking out over that lol.

Today is the day!

See ya'll on the battlefield! Super keen to see what remixes we get and experiencing Spiral Mountain in all its glory.

Also no DKC on SNES online thus far, logically you'd think it would be in the first batch. May point to a Rare Replay Switch edition, food for thought...

Last edited:

BZocky

Smash Ace
Omg the Banjo showcase is gonna be shown live on the same feed which means we'll be getting NYC reactions. This is too much.

Last edited:

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Damn we're never getting Banjo-Kazooie on switch. they just promoted the xbox version aha

Khandoit

Smash Cadet
Super surprised that final battle wasn’t one of the songs, unless I just missed that.

Also no banjo/MS/ Rare mii costumes? Shame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom