• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
In case I am not late to post this, here is something for the occasion with that ResetERA guy hint at Banjo.

D

Deleted member

INB4 Banjo is a Mii costume and Steve is playable, therefore The post was still correct.

......okay, instead of beign a jerk, let's make a bet.

If Banjo IS CONFIRMED AT E3, i will:

-Change my avatar to an Anime Girl for a week.
-Buy Senran Kagura Peach Ball in PHYSICAL FORM.
-I will post a screenshot to proove that i own the game.

SCREENCAP THIS, QUOTE ME ON YOUR SIGNATURE. That's how pessimistic i am. Sakurai, Nintendo, Microsoft, I will gladly take the L.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
True

But it could be a “OH MY GOD AFTER 20 YEARS IT’S HAPPENING” burn

Or it could be a “HOW COULD SAKURAI BETRAY US? HIRE AN ASSASSIN TO TAKE HIM OUT” burn
OR it could be both:

"OH MY GOD AFTER 20 YEARS IT’S HAPPENING"

>Nuts & Bolts design

"HOW COULD SAKURAI BETRAY US? HIRE AN ASSASSIN TO TAKE HIM OUT"

Just joking lmao

StormC

Smash Hero
INB4 Banjo is a Mii costume and Steve is playable, therefore The post was still correct.

......okay, instead of beign a jerk, let's make a bet.

If Banjo IS CONFIRMED AT E3, i will:

-Change my avatar to an Anime Girl for a week.
-Buy Senran Kagura Peach Ball in PHYSICAL FORM.
-I will post a screenshot to proove that i own the game.

SCREENCAP THIS, QUOTE ME ON YOUR SIGNATURE. That's how pessimistic i am. Sakurai, Nintendo, Microsoft, I will gladly take the L.
Quoting this so you don't chicken out and edit it.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
So I'm currently at an old time videogame store in my local mall. They have nuts and bolts playing on the monitor. It means nothing, I just think it's a funny coincidence. Also all these leaks are a nice birthday present. Hope they mean something.

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
Assuming it's safe to be optimistic in this scenario, what are your 'bear' minimum hopes for what may come with Banjo-Kazooie in the fighter pass?

I need Gruntilda to appear as a stage boss. OG Grunty or Hag 1, either would satiate me, but she can't just be a spirit and in terms of other B-K characters they could chuck in like they did on the Persona stage, only she, Mumbo and arguably Bottles can be considered frontrunners for that privilege.

Would also like a remix of a Rare song not from Banjo. A medley would kick ***, but something like the theme from Diddy Kong Racing or Windy and Co from Conker seem like this is their only chance to get some lovin' in Smash.
I hope Banjo-Kazooie have a taunt that acts like palutena's guidance, but Grunty or her sister(can't remeber the name) make a rhyme about the character(s) Banjo-Kazooie are fighting.

Plus a taunt that brings out the gameboy.

Also would like to see Kazooie turn into a dragon for something, maybe the final smash.

Last edited:

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
I imagine Sakurai might troll us a bit in Banjo's trailer like with K. Rool's. Here is how!

It starts with Mario, DK, Diddy and K. Rool fighting it out some. DK punches Mario sending him flying, but he lands and slides back then runs back in. The camera stays in place and zooms to a nearby wall. Where a shadow appears, the shadow of Steve (Yes, using him to troll). Basically, Banjo is doing a shadow puppet of Steve, to troll us. :)
"You thought it was Steve, but it was I, banjo!"

But for real tho, imagine all the reactions there would be.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
LET'S RIDE FELLAS, I'M FEELING LUCKY

Dude, if Banjo gets in, please change that Twitter image to Super Sayan Banjo. We get enough Thanos Banjo, new Banjo forms would be welcome.

I'm not saying that just because I unironically want to see that, no, sir.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I'm more inclined to trust the Resetera admins than I am with Verge, and if Banjo is revealed instead of Erdrick that also means that Verge's last remaining credibility is gone. Though I'm still betting on a double reveal.

But the admins would face a huge backlash if they're screwing with us and nobody will trust them if they're wrong about Banjo.
Gonna be funny seeing what excuses he comes up with for that

Honestly I can't wait till the Erdrick reveal trailer where they try really hard to justify why he was added in the English commentary. "look we know none of you played this game and we know none of you have heard of this character but he's cool alright just accept him"
They'll probably justify him by saying that he's an icon in Japan and Square wants the West to play DQ

We didn't get any justification for Joker in both his initial TGA reveal and the 3.0 video. I don't expect such things for Erdrick other than he hails from Dragon Quest III.
I think the justification was that Sakurai is a huge fan of Persona 5

I don't mind being called a boomer. Boomers are always portrayed like productive members of society.
I'll be sure to snag some Monsters to sip while I'm watching E3.
Where I usually visit, they tend to be portrayed as spoiled brats in the bodies of old people or some other negative views of them

GameXplain famously didn't cover the Grinch. That they cover this is notable.
They did cover the Grinch Leak, but the video was poorly done, it got a ton of dislikes, and a few members of GameXplain proceeded to behave like unprofessional assholes on Twitter (I think it was mostly Andre).

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
Take solice guys, even if Banjo doesn't get into Ultimate, he's going to get into PROJECT M!

WHAT THE HELL:!?!?!?!? I though project M was dead?!?!?! Are you sure you're not talking about Legacy XP? THIS IS ****ING AWESOME!

I'm gonna have a heart attack, I swear to christ.

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
Grinch was our Infinity War
E3 is our Endgame
Yeah a couple of us were joking about that before. So many, including my poor geno, got dusted and yet somehow... We may just be living in that 1 in 14 million timelines where banjo actually wins against steve

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Remember when a resetera user predicted Ridley and K Rool, but then predicted Skull Kid.

I remember........

Still this guy has way more credibility, anything he's gotten wrong?

StormC

Smash Hero
If Banjo is in Smash Ultimate I’m like 90% sure it would become my favorite game of all time. From Mario to Pokemon to Mega Man to MGS to DKC to Persona to Banjo, basically all my favorite video game franchises, from childhood to adulthood, would be in one game.

I think this is it.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
Dude, if Banjo gets in, please change that Twitter image to Super Sayan Banjo. We get enough Thanos Banjo, new Banjo forms would be welcome.

I'm not saying that just because I unironically want to see that, no, sir.
Banjo will gather the Infinity Jiggies, and will snap away half the terrible DLC choices.

Top Bottom