• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BandGeek's Super Smash Tourney- Winter Bash! *Tournament Friday!*

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Am I in or not, that's the question lol. It's not like it's unfair to other person; things change.
I heard that kai has disappeared, so you can take his place and Teronist can have your old place.

I'm pushing the tournament off till tomorrow at the same times. If you can't make it, pm me and I'll help you out.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I heard that kai has disappeared, so you can take his place and Teronist can have your old place.

I'm pushing the tournament off till tomorrow at the same times. If you can't make it, pm me and I'll help you out.
why is this being pushed back? wifi is back up. People have school and work tomorrow...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm not so sure about people having school (I doubt any schools would make people come back before new years) but some people do have work. Maybe just set it up so that everybody can do their matches whenever over the course of the next week?

This gives everybody a chance to finish their matches.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
I'm not so sure about people having school (I doubt any schools would make people come back before new years) but some people do have work. Maybe just set it up so that everybody can do their matches whenever over the course of the next week?

This gives everybody a chance to finish their matches.
I guess this can work. *sigh* the wifi had to go down now. Oh well, I'll just move the tournament to next weekend and in the meantime, all of you can knock out as many matches as possible. I will possibly be busy this week with company being here, so everyone do what you can and we'll worry about finishing this once and for all next weekend.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Wifi is not down, it was down yesterday, not today. i thought the tourney was today.

I really don't understand why this has to be delayed at all.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Wifi is not down, it was down yesterday, not today. i thought the tourney was today.

I really don't understand why this has to be delayed at all.
It keeps going on and off. I was just putting it off so we don't have to worry about players not being able to connect and having to delay those matches. Everything will get out of hand. Let's allow time for Nintendo to completely fix this problem and players can get their matches out of the way when they do have connection and then have the tournament when we are assured wifi 100%

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Let's not delay this a week a kill the tourney. I say tomorrow when wifi might be running again.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have to drop out guys.
My thumb got smashed really badly in a car door Friday night, turned blue pretty much instantly.
Yesterday I poked a whole in my fingernail to let the blood drain out, and so far, it's not stopped letting little spurts of blood out.I'm likely going to end up going to the hospital tomorrow (Parents refuse to take me today), and I've got a friend in that I'm gonna spend the week with considering my thumb permits.
Sorry, but there' just no way I could brawl right now.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
OK good, I thought I was the only one with connection problems. :)

@Blazer:

I feel sorry for you, that really sucks. :( Ouch.......

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Let's not delay this a week a kill the tourney. I say tomorrow when wifi might be running again.
I'm doing stuff today and tomorrow, but what about Wednesday? I know it New Year's Eve, but it's the earliest I'm going to be available. We can discuss it a little and try to decide (this is starting to be a pain. My next tournament is going to be way more organized)

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
I take it that he was confused on the set up of the brackets.
yes, I guess they are a little confusing. The matches will be tomorrow. I'm really sorry if this bothers some of you, but it's about time we get this tourney out of the way, don't you think?

Blazer, is your thumb still in horrible shape? If it is then Low Rider will just win by default. It is too annoying to redo matches because somebody dropped out in the middle. The match is in the loser's bracket, so it would be an easy way to knock you out, Blazer ^^

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Riku ggs man ur lucario was tricky and almost got my ic's and lucas is bad against marth

Results: Ori 2-0's Riku (all close sets)
- Match 1 : Ori_bro (IC)
- Match 2 : Ori_bro (Marth)

Blazer

Smash Ace
yes, I guess they are a little confusing. The matches will be tomorrow. I'm really sorry if this bothers some of you, but it's about time we get this tourney out of the way, don't you think?

Blazer, is your thumb still in horrible shape? If it is then Low Rider will just win by default. It is too annoying to redo matches because somebody dropped out in the middle. The match is in the loser's bracket, so it would be an easy way to knock you out, Blazer ^^
I was able ro play alright last night, most of the bleeding is gone. I should be okay to play.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
That's good, Blazer! Well, the tournament is now officially tomorrow. The times will remain the same, so hope to see you there! If you can't make it, talk to me, and we can talk about rearranging your play time.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What are the time constraints for each round? I really only have until like 7-8 tomorrow, so I'd like to know if I have enough time.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
God i am on a roll im in the winners semi's and i dont kno who my opponent is cuz no one in my bracket does their matches but still cant wait for my next fight :)

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I would have done my match yesterday, but some of my neighbors on my block lost their internet connections, including me. Cable also went out for the day, and I temporarily lost power. I apologize in advance to Bandgeek for this. :)

I won against Teronist 2-0. Good games my fellow chum. :)

~*Magic*~

Smash Rookie
I hope it is...

If it gets delayed one more time, i think i might quit...

i hope i can get on with you alphi...

Top Bottom