• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BandGeek's Super Smash Tourney- Winter Bash! *Tournament Friday!*

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
And that would make 16, I believe, hehe.

Yes, I believe so. I'll add the rest of you guys and then make the bracket today. Since it filled up so quickly, I may pull the tournament back to next Sunday as opposed to mid-Jan.. What do you guys think? I'll make the bracket and everyone can battle their opponent at anytime as long as it's before the scheduled time. I hope everyone is excited!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sooner is always better. I'd actually start things as quickly as possible now that you have a full roster. Otherwise the participants will either lose interest or forget about the tournament altogether. I'd say post the matches, and let the tournament begin whenever.

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
Okay, the bracket is up. All I have to do is add the rules underneath and you're set to battle whenever you want.

And because of my stupidity and failure to count from 1 to 16, I skipped the number of five on my participant sheet, which means that we actually have only fifteen people signed up right now. One more spot left for anyone who wants to join!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
****, ****, ****ing ****. I knew I'd get paired up with Ary, I just knew it. :laugh:

BandGeek414

Smash Cadet
****, ****, ****ing ****. I knew I'd get paired up with Ary, I just knew it. :laugh:
**** it Aryman joined....

Is there a second place prize lol?
Did I make a mistake by letting him join :p

1st: 1000 Points
2nd: 800 Points
3rd: 500 Points

....Or so I hope these will be the prizes. I'm not rich so I have to hope that I'll get a little cash for Christmas.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

No one should be afraid of bunnyma, unless I send you a bunny at your doorstep. That's like getting a thorned rose from the don....................or something.......heh. :)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
But think about it who wants to fight a bunny? Who'd like to hurt it and beat it to death? THERES no way to win!

Riku00

Smash Ace

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

If you can cheer a sad bunny up, you have earned my respect and therefore learned my weak spot.............tranquility through cuteness and innocence. :)

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
I make a motion that all pros have to battle each other first.

That way I only have to lose to one :)

Riku00

Smash Ace
I make a motion that all pros have to battle each other first.

That way I only have to lose to one :)
if you face one youll only lose to one any way and dont forget this is double elimiantion so its allways a possibility that youll have to face two of them.LOL!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
it seems like theres gonna be a problem here. too many pro brawlers. oh well ill do my best.including understanding this bracket system.:p
I wouldn't worry too much. Both of them play both snake and falco, which are good characters, but hardly impossible to beat. GaW can handle them both :).

Riku00

Smash Ace
I wouldn't worry too much. Both of them play both snake and falco, which are good characters, but hardly impossible to beat. GaW can handle them both :).
thats a relief looks like ill train up my falcon,link, and falco then.i might even sharpen up my marth:marth:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm sure he'll be on in like 2 seconds to tell you, but Aryman won. Now, I'm going to bed.

Blazer

Smash Ace
will you please stop spamming wolfs gun!?
It wouldn't be that bad, considering I hardly use it, if you weren't using Falco. Plus you were trying to illusion into my face as recovery.

Edit: Ori beat me in 2/3 very close matches. I'd have had it if I didn't fail at recovery lol.
GGs Ori

Blazer

Smash Ace
Alphican speaks the truth <_<. Falco, occasionally Snake, D3, and ROB are the only characters I remotely spam against. All of them pretty much can tear Wolf in half.
Btw, speaking of tearing Wolf in half. @_@ I hate FD's slope.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Dude, you're vsing wolf as falco.... Falco should **** wolf so hard. No johns.
Alphican speaks the truth <_<. Falco, occasionally Snake, D3, and ROB are the only characters I remotely spam against. All of them pretty much can tear Wolf in half.
Btw, speaking of tearing Wolf in half. @_@ I hate FD's slope.
if i were playing for real and not using my GC controller instead of my Wii mote(main controller) it would have gone down that way. but because i was using GC controller and he shot his gun like 20 times in 30seconds i left the match.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You use the wiimote? Wtf... I don't think you can do the same things on the wiimote as you can on the GC controller. Like c-stick arials (which are incredibly important).

Top Bottom