• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Some people are requesting characters who have already been Smashified.

Some guy literally asked for Shantae again. So once wasn't enough for him.
I guess people really are hyping for their loved characters.

Or they are just joking around and we shouldn't take that so seriously.

Bandana Dee and Dixie Kong seemingly had most requests when I checked it (discounting third-parties and stupid requests), Krystal had a couple of them too but I think she was already chosen earlier.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If you mean the Hanna-Barbera one, they got it right. Pinky is male. Female Pinky is a retcon from more recent times. ;)

EDIT:

This is proof positive of why television adaptations are so important. Yours is not an isolated story. ;)

(And you'd better believe that a fair few find Smash appealing precisely because of the groundwork laid down by Captain N, too! :laugh:)
It was? Huh I never knew that. I believe they had a female though.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
It was? Huh I never knew that. I believe they had a female though.
They did, yep. She was originally from Ms. Pac-Man (though she was orange there), and makes up part of the licensing nightmare which that game contributes to the licensing nightmare that is the Hanna-Barbera Pac-Man cartoon.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That, too. Not that I'd mind. He isn't the worst character conceived, and he could be interesting.
If anything, I would think this communities idea of fanservice is a lot...different.
"DLC Jiggle Physics Pack 1."
Well, glad that really isn't something that is a prime focus on this site... >_> Especially with stuff like this ALREADY in Smash...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So Shadow is synonymous with fanservice?
we know what most of the internet wants but what about the outside world?
i just get crazy with this stuff. if i remember someone said that's the reason why he is the zombie you see now.

Last edited by a moderator:

random rendum

Smash Journeyman
magolor may or may not have a mouth he covers that part of his face and in his final phase we see a eye mouth thing.
SPOILERS!
Oh, man! This is so cool! http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/22/japantopdlcpart1/

You know, if I had to be honest, I've actually supported BOTH Bandana Dee AND Magolor! Of course, B.D. first to me, and Magolor right after. It's so great to see that hey're BOTH highly requested in Japan! They're both so cute and cuddly and squishy!:love: (What can I say? I like adorable things...:lol:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
I really don't understand why K. Rool is so popular. A lot of his fan base is made of kids who haven't heard of him until the ballot was announced, and support him just because he's requested by others. -_- I know DK needs another rep, but srsly: What happened to Dixie or Cranky Kong?! CRANKY KONG WOULD MAKE MEH HYPE!!! I just believe that K.Rool shouldn't get in before Dixie and/or cranky. I'm fine with him, it's just that there are other options in the series besides a chubby croc with a cape to hide his butt.

Top Bottom