• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
Speaking of Kirby Reps...
How would you react to the following:
Sakurai: Due to the lack of manpower,budget,and time we had this time around. Meta Knight and King Dedede are not returning to Super Smash Bros. 5. But, don't worry I added two other Kirby characters instead. GIVE IT UP FOR TIFF AND TUFF!
Sakurai: They will be a two for one character, making them replace the Ice Climbers.
Sakurai: Have a nice day (laughs)
I would be very saldee.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai: Due to the lack of manpower,budget,and time we had this time around. Meta Knight and King Dedede are not returning to Super Smash Bros. 5. But, don't worry I added two other Kirby characters instead. GIVE IT UP FOR TIFF AND TUFF!
Sakurai: They will be a two for one character, making them replace the Ice Climbers.
And on that day, Chandelure became a Super Saiyan.
VERY luckily for us, Sakurai doesn't allow non-gaming stuff like that in Smash. He almost rejected Pac-Man on the basis that he didn't want to use the made-for-TV design from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, even. :laugh:

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
I'd just kinda…Sit there.
"Well, ****."

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

i knew this gif would be useful one day

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
He's been a top contender since pre Smash 4... The big 3, Mewtwo, Ridley, and King K. Rool. How have you not heard of this?
Nowadays, I see a lot of Miiverse posts, but there were barely any posts of him before the game actually came out. I saw probably one, but that's it. No one ever talked about him in YouTube comments or videos. Heck, there were barely any videos of him at all. I literally saw one person in the Smash community talk about him. Nothing else. It was pretty much Ridley Ridley Ridley Ridley 7.8/10 needs more Ridley Ridley dude Ridley and Bigley Ridley. That basically was what the Smash 4 community was about. I never knew he was wanted since melee. I started playing video games for the first time in late 2008. (It rhymes. :p) Only then is when I started to catch up in the gaming world.

D

Deleted member

Why would people want Ganon as DLC if he's already in the game. (yes I know they mean pig Ganon but just, why?)
who wouldn't want to play as a scary demon pig with a cape and trident? it can be a mix of classic and modern too which would be bad***
(the trident)
everyone wants to be this guy.
some people want both falcondorf and true ganon.
VERY luckily for us, Sakurai doesn't allow non-gaming stuff like that in Smash. He almost rejected Pac-Man on the basis that he didn't want to use the made-for-TV design from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, even. :laugh:
pokemon speak.

i knew this gif would be useful one day
where did you find this?
it's the masked man im calling it now.

mfw to the tiff and tuff thing

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I started playing video games for the first time in late 2008.
1989 or 1990, for me. :grin: Anyone else?

pokemon speak.
That's not up to Sakurai, or even their creators at Game Freak. That's down the brand-management folks at The Pokemon Company, and that's how they stipulate they be represented or they aren't allowed to appear at all. (See also: Pokemon Amiibos being the least widely-used of all Amiibos so far, and no Pokemon-specific sound-effects for their appearances in Super Mario Maker even though every single other Mystery Mushroom character has these.)

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

That's not up to Sakurai, or even their creators at Game Freak. That's down the brand-management folks at The Pokemon Company, and that's how they stipulate they be represented or they aren't allowed to appear at all. (See also: Pokemon Amiibos being the least widely-used of all Amiibos so far, and no Pokemon-specific sound-effects for their appearances in Super Mario Maker even though every single other Mystery Mushroom character has these.)
Probably 2002 or 2003 for me. Started playing dat Pokermans Ruby when I was like 3-4.

who wouldn't want to play as a scary demon pig with a cape and trident? it can be a mix of classic and modern too which would be bad***
(the trident)
everyone wants to be this guy.
some people want both falcondorf and true ganon.

pokemon speak.
where did you find this?

it's the masked man im calling it now.

mfw to the tiff and tuff thing
That Bandana Dee gif is from a video called: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse- Rolling About, animated by CharlesCBernardo. Here's his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUCoT_AF6eC4EjG86IZ97A Curse you,Chalo5000, for answering his/her question before I did.

Last edited:

2002 or 2003 for me. My first console was PS2 and first games were Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and Kingdom Hearts. It was so long time ago... I was six or seven then.

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
It was probably 2004 for me. The year my bro got a GBA & PS2. I used to play Pokemon LeafGreen & Gran Turismo 3 all the time.

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
It was probably 2004 for me. The year my bro got a GBA & PS2. I used to play Pokemon LeafGreen & Gran Turismo 3 all the time.
Same with me. I started with GameCube and had Melee. Then I got a PS2 and bought DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi and Sonic Heroes

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
2003-ish for me, with Mario party 4, sonic adventure 2 battle, and melee.

Furret24

Smash Master
Dang it.
It's probably either from DK or Mother I'm guessing.
I hope it's DK. I've gotten rather annoyed by how grossly overrated Mother is. It may or may not be because I'm currently playing through DKC 2 as well.

I started playing videogames in early 2007 with Diddy Kong Racing DS and Super Mario 64 DS. My outdoor and social life has been a wreck ever since.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I hope it's DK. I've gotten rather annoyed by how grossly overrated Mother is. It may or may not be because I'm currently playing through DKC 2 as well.

I started playing videogames in early 2007 with Diddy Kong Racing DS and Super Mario 64 DS. My outdoor and social life has been a wreck ever since.
Mother is a great franchise though. Its just that Travis had no place to be Smashified.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

I hope it's an actual official Mother character. It'd be really awesome to see Poo get Smashified

Miikon

Smash Cadet
Im surprised about how overlooked this little fella generally is considered his many roles recently and him having a moveset already from his appearance in Kirby's return to Dreamland/Kirby's adventure Wii. and with that I want to say that I support him. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Im late to this again but:
This would be my reeaction:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I first got into video games, say, around 2003. And guess what my first video game EVER was?:grin:

AW, YEAH! RIGHT HERE!:b::b::b::b::b::b::b::b::b::b::b::b:
BTW, LOOK WHAT I CAME ACROSS...
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Furret24

Smash Master
Mother is a great franchise though. Its just that Travis had no place to be Smashified.
The only one I've played is Earthbound. It was decent, but from being a masterpiece.

I do feel bad for Mother fans who wanted an actual Mother character smashified, not some random OC from a glorified fan-game.

Just my nine cents though, I don't mean any harm

Top Bottom