• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
This is the 29,000th post about Bandana Dee's awesomeness. Let that sink in.
Over a period of three years and three months, we have made 29000 posts here.
The love for the dee will never die!

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
This is the 29,000th post about Bandana Dee's awesomeness. Let that sink in.
Over a period of three years and three months, we have made 29000 posts here.
The love for the dee will never die!
But all hope for Shrek in Smash soon will.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
They should make a Paper Kirby game, solely because Paper Bandana Dee would be the best thing ever.

Last edited:

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
Goku has a chance! He has a lot of video games on Nintendo consoles!

Heavenly Jigglypuff in the sky no

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Goku has a chance! He has a lot of video games on Nintendo consoles!

Heavenly Jigglypuff in the sky no
:laugh: I know that you're joking, but this gives me a chance to mention something...

I wonder why people have such a hard time grasping the notion that a video game character is a different concept entirely from a character who has appeared in a video game?

The former originated in video games and primarily appears in them, and the latter originated elsewhere and has video games as a tie-in product alongside a huge number of other items such as t-shirts and lunchboxes.

When you start swapping out the terms for these product categories, it ends up sounding hilarious. Goku is a lunchbox character.

:laugh:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: I know that you're joking, but this gives me a chance to mention something...

I wonder why people have such a hard time grasping the notion that a video game character is a different concept entirely from a character who has appeared in a video game?

The former originated in video games and primarily appears in them, and the latter originated elsewhere and has video games as a tie-in product alongside a huge number of other items such as t-shirts and lunchboxes.

When you start swapping out the terms for these product categories, it ends up sounding hilarious. Goku is a lunchbox character.

:laugh:
Not that I'm defending Goku or anything, but R.O.B. technically appeared as a toy first and Roy hadn't even appeared in anything yet.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Not that I'm defending Goku or anything, but R.O.B. technically appeared as a toy first and Roy hadn't even appeared in anything yet.
(Besides the whole thing of R.O.B. being first party and made for specific reasons and is key to gaming history)
Roy still originated from a video game. Melee :laugh:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
And the fact we are talking about ballot characters.

UPDATE

Nikki's videos copyright got taken down. So they may be doing something soon if they are just gonna release her copyright claim. Hmmmm

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Btw guys thought I'd chime in on my recent success with a youtube video on alternate costume origins. If the Dee gets in, I'll be including him in the follow up origins video! Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede had some interesting origins, nothing too crazy though.

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
i say megaton punch would be cool, but im all for something that includes Masked Dedede... or maybe a play on that... Masked DEEDEEDEE...

Ill let myself out.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I know Tortilla normally talks about the merchandise, but just wanted to let you guys know that the thing I ordered has arrived. Here's a pic:
I would have posted earlier, but my internet crashed.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey guys, I know Tortilla normally talks about the merchandise, but just wanted to let you guys know that the thing I ordered has arrived. Here's a pic:
I would have posted earlier, but my internet crashed.
You know, I have to say, Waddle Dees are basically the franchise mascot. Has anyone else thought that?

Top Bottom