• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
I'm terribly sorry, gentlemen, but you both seem to have read the wrong page of the enclosed instruction booklet.
Allow me to correct your errors.
Amen. :4drmario:
Fixed so that I can pray to my first lord and savior. :4luigi:

Anyways, this is getting a bit irrelevant. But, Luigi, watch over us and grant us Bandana Dee's entry into Smash!
Look at these sinners...deegusting
I somehow doubt Bandana Dee is going to be in this game, I'm still supporting though.
Welcome to the Bandana Brigade, my friend. :4dedede:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
A-HEM. :4drmario:

Or :kirbymelee:
I don't think he would even care if he got a love interest
He'd just be like "Das cool. Don't care. Gotta get my cake back."
I like Squeak Squad, could you tell?

Awesome how Banana Waffle Cone is getting so much popularity! :4pacman:
...Wait, did I spell that name right?
Eh, it'll be fine.
But Kirby HAS a love interest! It's Ribbon the strawberry cake in Squeak Squad!

Well I checked like 15 books and 5 forged medical degrees, and Doc is in every one of 'em
And if he ain't, I put him there. Add 97 to that total.
Is there an objection I've been missing? :drmario:
Yes they is.
Unlike you and your "lord", :jigglypuff: has ONE book from ancient times called the Poke-bible. It was written by her followers who have seen her do her wonders. How could you put :4drmario: in a book/medical degrees when you never seen his " wonders"? (Like he has any.) We might have different lords, but we can agree that :4zss:,:4palutena:,:4robinf:,:4lucina:,and :rosalina: are the devils. right?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yes they is.
Unlike you and your "lord", :jigglypuff: has ONE book from ancient times called the Poke-bible. It was written by her followers who have seen her do her wonders. How could you put :4drmario: in a book/medical degrees when you never seen his " wonders"? (Like he has any.) We might have different lords, but we can agree that :4zss:,:4palutena:,:4robinf:,:4lucina:,and :rosalina: are the devils. right?
You're forgetting the godess of nature.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Let us pray to our Lord and savior, :4jigglypuff::
Our mother which art in Pallet Town,Hallowed be thy name.
N's kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Pallet Town.
Give us this day our daily strawberry shortcake.
And forgive us our debts,as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not to temptation, but deliver us from the waifus: For thine is the kingdom and the pound, and the rest, for ever and ever. Amen.
Well...you took that to heart, didn't you?
I'm terribly sorry, gentlemen, but you both seem to have read the wrong page of the enclosed instruction booklet.
Allow me to correct your errors.
Amen. :4drmario:
I'm fine with this.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm tired of waiting...
=u= Chandelure, drink a Gatorade, eat a Sneakers, drink a Shot-B, eat vitamin B12....ANYTHING...even, why don't you use this:

but, just take it easy, it's just a few days, and like the Etika guy said "the ****ing ballot is finally going to reach its end.". You can resist.

Last edited:
what are you implying?

music was pretty epic
her backstory is kinda sad
the boss fights are amazing
and the design is pretty cool
i would like to see her again.
Nothing...:awesome:
I wish people would give more attention to Sectonia, instead of Dark Matter, Magolor, and Marx.
Don't get me wrong, I like Dark Matter, Magolor, and Marx (sorta). But they are better bosses in the series my opinion.

D

Deleted member

Look at these sinners...deegusting
I was spreading the good word about my lord and savior, who art be in thy mansion.
Luigism honors his greatness as he has the power to overcome his pathetic brother and was able to grant my wishes.
"Dear Luigi, please let Shulk be playable!" Luigi responded to me and added Shulk on the roster.
"Dear Luigi, please don't let Sakurai nerf you too much!" Luigi responded and told me that he had to get a nerf, but he pulled through for us.
Luigi has defeated GODS, like a Dreamy Bowser and Palutena. He has saved the world with his amazing dance moves. When his brother was captured by ghosts, my savior showed him the light and path to enlightenment.
All I did was mention how awesome my savior was and you call me a sinner? For shame.
Luigi Death Stare.gif

To be honest, after Kirby 64, it started to bother me that they would add characters and just make them one-offs. They added a romantic interest and they never went off with that.
...Not that it should be expanded upon in future games, but I just wondered why they bothered to do that.

Question Time: What do you think of Queen Sectonia? (her music,backstory,boss fights,character design,etc)
-I only like Moonstruck Blossom and The World to Save. I was indifferent to the music that plays during her first phase.
-Backstory is meh.
-Boss fight is also meh. I hate the fight against her Soul in The True Arena.
-Character design is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
To be honest, after Kirby 64, it started to bother me that they would add characters and just make them one-offs. They added a romantic interest and they never went off with that.
...Not that it should be expanded upon in future games, but I just wondered why they bothered to do that.
Heh :4dk:
And yeah, I'm kinda tired of one-off Kirby Characters too.
Like Marx? Gooey? Adeleine?
Prepare to never see them again! :troll:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well actually they've all had two appearances, but one character that has only appeared in one game was Ribbon.

nothing wrong about having a waifu.

oh my god i love marx!
if we get a kirby rpg we could have it take place in a alternate universe and he could be alive and maybe even be the main villain!
You can have a waifu, I'm cool with that. I don't mind. I'm sorry if I offended you.
I was spreading the good word about my lord and savior, who art be in thy mansion.
Luigism honors his greatness as he has the power to overcome his pathetic brother and was able to grant my wishes.
"Dear Luigi, please let Shulk be playable!" Luigi responded to me and added Shulk on the roster.
"Dear Luigi, please don't let Sakurai nerf you too much!" Luigi responded and told me that he had to get a nerf, but he pulled through for us.
Luigi has defeated GODS, like a Dreamy Bowser and Palutena. He has saved the world with his amazing dance moves. When his brother was captured by ghosts, my savior showed him the light and path to enlightenment.
All I did was mention how awesome my savior was and you call me a sinner? For shame.
View attachment 75151
:luigimelee: may have defeated Gods, he has no chance against Her Roundness.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i realized something, the track that play during the Magolor phase 1 fight is called "under my control" that might mean he was possessed in his second phase because he lost control of the crown! what do you guys think?
They're not saying they've got a waifu. XD
i think it's kinda obvious i do.
I wasn't trying to be, it was inteded humorously. Please don't take it the wrong way.
"*facepalm*" may have confused him, it confused me.

D

Deleted member

phoenix-sweating(a).gif

I saw that joke coming from a mile away...

Exactly, it's a bit annoying that they have these one-offs. I wouldn't mind seeing these characters again and have a developed backstory or personality.

:luigimelee: may have defeated Gods, he has no chance against Her Roundness.
Objection.gif

edgeworth-shrug.gif

Heh. If that is how you feel, then allow me to present some evidence for you.
My savior disrespected your savior, so much so that he killed her with a taunt spike. How careless.
Luigi would probably grant Bandana Dee the power to have his spear pop Jigglypuff like the balloon that she is.

i realized something, the track that play during the Magolor phase 1 fight is called "under my control" that might mean he was possessed in his second phase because he lost control of the crown! what do you guys think?
I think that might be possible, since in the second phase, he looks less like Magolor and more like an abomination.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
I somehow doubt Bandana Dee is going to be in this game, I'm still supporting though.
Same here. In fact I doubt if anyone actually gets in. It's funny, like how when you're to guess a number from 1 to 1000, in randomness or pseudorandomness, every possible choice just seems not likely in chance, but you know something *does* get chosen at the end. Sure, it's not that random, since by human pattern randomness logic, you're more likely to pick a number that has a 3, 5, 7 digit (with a certain status), a number that you can relate (well known for whatever reason), or a number that does sound random (not obscure) etc. And to add more this isn't even picking a number randomly, they do consider what or not to put, popularity being one of the factors. But somehow I still think no one has a realistic chance at this point and thinking anyone is likely is just plain hopeful.

Just another day of me being so pessimistic.

View attachment 75153
I saw that joke coming from a mile away...

Exactly, it's a bit annoying that they have these one-offs. I wouldn't mind seeing these characters again and have a developed backstory or personality.

View attachment 75156
View attachment 75155
Heh. If that is how you feel, then allow me to present some evidence for you.
My savior disrespected your savior, so much so that he killed her with a taunt spike. How careless.
Luigi would probably grant Bandana Dee the power to have his spear pop Jigglypuff like the balloon that she is.

I think that might be possible, since in the second phase, he looks less like Magolor and more like an abomination.
YOU GOT THAT WRONG!!!
Do you really think that's my savior? That Jigglypuff is wearing a green hat, plus its movement is sloppy. Heck, that's not even your savior. People will anything to prove that Her Roundness isn't that great.
That sounds about right, why did Magolor change shape and abilities after be defeated by :4kirby:'s Ultra Sword?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YOU GOT THAT WRONG!!!
Do you really think that's my savior? That Jigglypuff is wearing a green hat, plus its movement is sloppy. Heck, that's not even your savior. People will anything to prove that Her Roundness isn't that great.
phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

Oops! I presented the wrong evidence...
Here is my real evidence! 2 competitive matches where my savior single handedly defeats your savior!

Hey guys, if Bandana Dee was in Brawl, what do you think his role would be in the SSE?
He would either aid King Dedede and join him, Luigi, and Ness to save the others or he would have no role like Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf.

Top Bottom